Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 02-19-2004, 08:45 PM   #1
callen
Regular User

Default The Sims and The Sims 2

just bought Hot Date, the sims expansion pack and now i am hooked again, yah yah i know iits an old game, but it is alot of fun!Whats everyone think about this game and if ur a fan of the series, whats ur thoughts on the upcoming SIMS 2?and original game thoughts as well are welcomed!
Old 02-25-2004, 07:57 AM   #2
Jabba

i only played sims 1 and realy liked it, I couldnt resist the urge to use money cheats and that ruined the game for me after i bought everythin. The time system is horrible though. Just eating and having a shower wastes half the day.

i think sims online is the coolest cos u get to speak with real people.
Old 02-25-2004, 04:53 PM   #3
666fast
Regular User

I've had the original game since it came out. It's somehow very addicting. I haven't played it in quite a while, but everytime I fire it up, I'll play it for an hour or two for a week.
Fun game, I should pickup one of th expansion packs. I haven't tried any of them.
Old 02-25-2004, 04:56 PM   #4
Fleischmann
Regular User

I never found this game entertaining. But it's amzing how popular this game is and what amazing rate the multiple expansion packs are being sold. money for nothin'
Old 02-25-2004, 08:07 PM   #5
callen
Regular User

Hah yah i have been playing quite a lot the past few weeks...i made my girlfriend and i but then i killed her and imported paris hiltons skin into the game and married her and had a kid. heeh the game is a good time and with teh HOT DATE expasion pack u can go downtown! and the social aspect(whcih sucks in the original all u gotta do is go hug kiss hug kiss hug kiss once u get past 60 relationship , is great in the new game! no more repetition and tons more objects and options! its great fun
Old 02-29-2004, 04:25 AM   #6
Riese1825
Regular User

Forget the regular Sims, The Sims 2 is going to be 3999238492 times better than the originals. You will need a beefy computer to play on though.
Riese1825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2004, 06:02 AM   #7
cho_888
Regular User

i ahve all the sims and all teh expansions. Its getting carried, its time for a new one