Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Porsche

Porsche Porsche - the finest German Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2005, 02:02 PM   #22
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by st-anger
...arrived back home last night

first off, i´d like to personally THANK everyone who responded in this topic - if possible it would be an honor for me to shake everyone´s hand in person...

as u probably have noticed - not that we have ALL lost a real enthusiast and passionate sports car lover - personally i´ve lost a beloved friend and his death depressed me like the loss of a brother - and i´m not that haughty to say that my friend and myself have not shed the one or other tear.

hope u guys respect the fact that i won´t re-tell what happened over the past few days as they were quite emotional - all i can say is that i arrived back here with a mission to fulfil - because Ben would have been among the first to continue with what we both love to do - sharing our tiny bit of experience and knowledge with other passionate sports car lovers and i´m happy to know that even when the road on earth ended for him way too soon, i´ll some time see him around - somewhere - driving his shiny GT...

i do not want to affect the positive mood of anyone, or the celebration of the 2nd birthday of JW these days but personally, and same is valid for Porsche Central, wearing black ribbon is the minimum thing - everyone who feels the same, feel free to change the avatar for the time beeing...

see you around buddy, we miss you...
Seal Grey ribbon is what we wore at the funeral. Would you like a sticker? I got two and im sure you would like to sport one. PM me you details and ill try and get one out to you.