Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 09-29-2003, 11:09 PM   #1
WRX
Regular User

Default Home Shopping Network Vid

This sucks but I laughed for the longest time...

http://www.933flz.com/audio/video.asx
WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2003, 04:41 PM   #2
tkach
Regular User

hahah thats great. rember kids when sombody falls its funny when sombody falls and gets hurt its hilarious. on other notes i think their should be a qvc bloopers video thatd rock. it would be the only thing i ever would buy off them.
tkach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 06:23 PM   #3
Korny_kid71
Regular User

haha i seen it before, the most hilarious part about that video is that at the end when the guy falls u hear the people sai that he ok, notice how the camera glitches after he falls? they put in a stil image of what it supposed to look like, lmao
Korny_kid71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 03:55 PM   #4
hemi_fan
Regular User

lmao, I thought the ladder would collapse or something like that... wut a dummy

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 06:46 PM   #5
draak666
Regular User

Dumb motherfucker. Really funny. They should air these programs live more often. It's already hilarious in Belgium because they always use a really bad Dutch voice-over from Holland (different accent, no offence to the Dutch people on JW) for American commercials over here. But live broadcast should make it even more fun.
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 07:25 PM   #6
stradale
Regular User

^^^ :shock: Hey, I thought only people from The Netherlands were allowed to make fun of the Belgian accent...

Damnit

O well, if we can't come to an agreement about this we can always make fun of the Limburgers. Let's face it, they're not real Dutchmen, nor Belgians.
stradale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 06:54 AM   #7
1zippo1
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
^^^ :shock: Hey, I thought only people from The Netherlands were allowed to make fun of the Belgian accent...

Damnit

O well, if we can't come to an agreement about this we can always make fun of the Limburgers. Let's face it, they're not real Dutchmen, nor Belgians.
HEY DUDE, I'm from limburg So don't even dare it!!!

Funny video. What I found funny about it is that that the woman say: well it's a very slippery flour over there... wtf has that to do with it, he just miss stepped on the ladder. That Chris dude really made himself ridiculous.
1zippo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 07:15 AM   #8
stradale
Regular User

Originally Posted by 1zippo1

Damnit

HEY DUDE, I'm from limburg So don't even dare it!!!

Funny video. What I found funny about it is that that the woman say: well it's a very slippery flour over there... wtf has that to do with it, he just miss stepped on the ladder. That Chris dude really made himself ridiculous.
LOL! I meant people from the province Limburg in The Netherlands. You're from Belgium arent't you? You people have Limburgers too then?
Old 10-03-2003, 07:34 AM   #9
1zippo1
Regular User

LOL! I meant people from the province Limburg in The Netherlands. You're from Belgium arent't you? You people have Limburgers too then?
Yep, we have, you should know that! It right next to Hollands-Limburg.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:15 AM   #10
stradale
Regular User

I saw that one coming. LOL! I knew you had Brabanders too, but I didn't know about Limburgers.

It occurred to me that although Belgium is so nearby and we speak the same language I don't really know that much names of provinces in Belgium. But you can't probably name ours as well, can you?
Old 10-03-2003, 08:21 AM   #11
1zippo1
Regular User

Limburg (of course ), flevoland, zeeland, gelderland, noord-brabant, friesland, drente, groningen, ... how much do I still miss?
Old 10-03-2003, 08:24 AM   #12
draak666
Regular User

Go, 1zippo1, go...
draak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 08:30 AM   #13
stradale
Regular User

Wow, I must say you did very well there Zippo! You missed Noord-Holland, Zuid-Holland, Utrecht and Overijssel. O, and Drente is spelled Drenthe, but I'm not going to make a fuss about that. Most people from the west of The Netherlands will probably make that same mistake... If they name Drenthe at all...