Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-06-2003, 04:11 PM   #16
blah
Regular User

Ur 16 Bad, these guys will whoop your ass, they grew up in the ghetto where if you dont learn to fight and survive you die. And whats up with you calling them monkeys? Do you know thats a very racist term towards black people, to me sounds like your just upset with them.
Old 10-06-2003, 04:26 PM   #17
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Well I dont "hate" that show, but when I see a FERRARI with No2 in it or a Lambo with fucking chrome it makes me sick and angry. Do what ever the fuck you want to a cadillac or a civic, but why fuck up an icon like a Ferrari? They dont even drive those Ferrari's, they just buy them to show off.(rappers in general, doesnt have to do anything with hasian or caucasian).

HipHop was good back in the day, but now all rappers seem to have a fucking Identity Crisis. All ware the same shit, and all drive the same cars with the same mods on them. 24' bling wheels, thats it. Where is the creativity in that?

Blah- I know people that are rich and can beat the shit out of anybody. Fighting skills dont have to do anything with ghetto or rich.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 06:25 PM   #18
GT-R_R34
Regular User

i agree with BADMIHAI that show sucks. i seen it and i think isn't worth watching. Who is going to watch a guy gansta wanna be screaming all over for 30min. :fist:
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 03:03 PM   #19
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
Ur 16 Bad, these guys will whoop your ass, they grew up in the ghetto where if you dont learn to fight and survive you die. And whats up with you calling them monkeys? Do you know thats a very racist term towards black people, to me sounds like your just upset with them.
Lol. You think so? I'm 6' 200 lbs, and I've been playing rugby for the last 4 years. I doubt most of them could "whoop" my ass. BTW: I haven't lost a fight in my life, yet. And I've had more than a few.

And why do you have to say that everything is so racist? I wasn't refering to blacks anyways....to rappers in general (it just happens that most of them are black). I don't give a fuck about their color. When I said "monkeys", I meant STUPID!
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 11:28 AM   #20
callen
Regular User

ride with funkmaster is a good show. except for some no talent rappers ruining great cars by puttin stupid homo gucci leather and shit in their cars just cause they have 50,000G's to redo their seats. but besides that the muscle cars he builds are top notch and its half an hour of tv with sick cars. overall a good show!
Old 10-14-2003, 09:07 PM   #21
Minacious
Regular User

BADMIHAI, I agree the show is not the best, and it could stand a huge improvment, but please don't associate all black people (monkeys I believe you called them) with how these ignorant rappers act.
Old 10-14-2003, 09:24 PM   #22
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Originally Posted by blah
Lol. You think so? I'm 6' 200 lbs, and I've been playing rugby for the last 4 years. I doubt most of them could "whoop" my ass. BTW: I haven't lost a fight in my life, yet. And I've had more than a few.

And why do you have to say that everything is so racist? I wasn't refering to blacks anyways....to rappers in general (it just happens that most of them are black). I don't give a fuck about their color. When I said "monkeys", I meant STUPID!
do you know how gang members are intiated? which most of these rappers were at one time. they get beat down by like 20-30 people.
Old 10-15-2003, 11:45 AM   #23
GT-R_R34
Regular User

Hey blah i thing you watch to much tv. and who cares about gang members this show sucks and that final.
GT-R_R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 02:35 PM   #24
BADMIHAI
Regular User

do you know how gang members are intiated? which most of these rappers were at one time. they get beat down by like 20-30 people.

lol. So that means gang members can't fight? I mean if me and 20 of my buddies would beat someone up, we'd at least cripple him. lol.
Gangs suck.
Old 10-15-2003, 02:39 PM   #25
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Talking about gangs. The town I was born in: the head of the Cosa Nostra rounded up all the gang leaders and told them that from that day forward, our town will no longer have gangs. The few that didn't respect it died quickly. Altough my town is one of the headquarters of the Cosa Nostra, it's very safe to live in! There are no robberies or anything. People leave their doors open. The Cosa Nostra runs everything, including the police, but I'll be damned if there are any robberies or anything there! The criminals are affraid to make a wrong move, because they know they'll get cement shoes.
Old 10-15-2003, 07:14 PM   #26
callen
Regular User

noone locks their doors in canada im sure everyone saw bowling for columbine
Old 10-15-2003, 07:35 PM   #27
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by callen
noone locks their doors in canada im sure everyone saw bowling for columbine
lol. It's true, but Canada has gangs.
Old 10-18-2003, 09:19 PM   #28
maalox
Regular User

I have to say that I enjoy the show for the comedy. Flex doesn't really know too much about cars, and most of it is just dumbass lowered Escalades etc., but the show does have a bit of charm. It's kinda like Clarkson from the ghetto or something--more humour than real substance.
maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2003, 09:47 PM   #29
SkylineGTR34VspecII
Regular User

I have never laughed so hard im my life your talking about gangs in canada. you don't know what you are talking about. canada is one of the safest place to live in the world. almost everyone keeps their doors unlocked and there is a maximum of 3 homicides a year. compared to the 14000 or so here in the good old US of A. Come to Cleveland and roll down St. Claire, Buckeye, or Huff at night then head down some of the sidestreets or "blocks" which are the numbered ones. Then you will tell me that the gangs in canada are more like church groups. What do gangs in canada have? drive by arguements? your walking down the street and some guy rolls by and yells "i disagree!"

I must say giant chrome rims are corny and lame though. they are an eye sore and people who choose to so called "pimp out" their ride have no taste. They put these massive soundsystems in their cas with plasma TVs and all this other stupid shit. I mean I dont know about you but i am trying to hear when I am 40 years old. and who is sitting in ther cars watching movies? what do these people not have houses?
SkylineGTR34VspecII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 11:56 AM   #30
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by SkylineGTR34VspecII
I have never laughed so hard im my life your talking about gangs in canada. you don't know what you are talking about. canada is one of the safest place to live in the world. almost everyone keeps their doors unlocked and there is a maximum of 3 homicides a year. compared to the 14000 or so here in the good old US of A. Come to Cleveland and roll down St. Claire, Buckeye, or Huff at night then head down some of the sidestreets or "blocks" which are the numbered ones. Then you will tell me that the gangs in canada are more like church groups. What do gangs in canada have? drive by arguements? your walking down the street and some guy rolls by and yells "i disagree!"

I must say giant chrome rims are corny and lame though. they are an eye sore and people who choose to so called "pimp out" their ride have no taste. They put these massive soundsystems in their cas with plasma TVs and all this other stupid shit. I mean I dont know about you but i am trying to hear when I am 40 years old. and who is sitting in ther cars watching movies? what do these people not have houses?

I agree with your entire post. I can walk around the city at 2am and no one will touch me. All we got here are school boy gangstar wanna be's who have hard time finding switch blades. And there is like 1 murder a month in this country.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote