Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-22-2003, 08:16 PM   #1
Korny_kid71
Regular User

Default Need help using image ready

hi, im trying 2 make a .gif but i dunno how 2 do it...here is where i am so far...u make pics using photoshop n save em...then u import them in image ready...then change the timeing each slide...n then im lost lol

thnx 4 ur help
Korny_kid71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2003, 08:25 PM   #2
TT
Regular User

Ok, easy, just learned some time ago: you take your fist frame, than in Image Ready you create as many layers as many frames you need. And then you also create all the frames in the bottom window where all the frames will be.
The, you just open the second frame (if already created), select all, copy, and paste it onto the first frame, but on the second layer. And so on... when every layer has its frame, you just select in the bottom window, the second frame, and in the layers window you put the "eye" on the second layer.. and so on... and shit, my explanation is terrible.. but it's 2.30 am here!
Old 10-22-2003, 09:05 PM   #3
Korny_kid71
Regular User

haha thnx i wil try 2 do what you said. but i am on the old computer right now, i wil re-post and tell you if it works or not