Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 01:04 AM   #46
SFDMALEX
Regular User

aaa
Old 02-08-2004, 01:34 AM   #47
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Is it me, or did zevlov get owned?
Old 02-08-2004, 01:39 AM   #48
SFDMALEX
Regular User

And Zevlov, before you even think of posting anything. Make sure you got some explanations for that computer you got which is running 2x500gb hdd.
Old 02-08-2004, 01:42 AM   #49
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Ohhh and Zevlov, how did you manage to Major In Arts at 18? Im sure your a gifted child and finished high school at 14...........
Old 02-08-2004, 01:59 AM   #50
graywolf624
Regular User

Ouch... and I thought arguements I got into recently were getting outta hand.

*On a side note: I too would like to see some car pics.. Just outta curiousity..
Old 02-08-2004, 02:17 AM   #51
RC45
Regular User

Sweet - I had wondered when the "blow-hard" from the Windy City would get caught out...

I can proudly say I had NO part in this one... LOL

All we need is Nicolaski from RF to arrive and finish Zevolv of...
Old 02-08-2004, 02:20 AM   #52
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by deth
i'm guessing your uncle has an amazing car collection too, but its all in storage too right?
LOL - it's always the "my uncle has" lies that catch em out...
Old 02-08-2004, 02:32 AM   #53
Vansquish
Regular User

might want to be careful guys...the Elite Edition Maxima is a factory option package, you can get 500bhp out of a Thunderbird fairly easily depending on what you do to it...supercharging is a relatively cheap way, and the engine is in essence the same 4.6L V8 as in the Mustang GT and Cobra, and my mom has to fight her way through rush hour traffic for 1-1.5 hours every day, each direction in a manual transmission Ford Contour, and she wouldn't trade it for anything, I feel the same way about the stick...though I have to admit my family is kind of odd in that way hehehe.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Old 02-08-2004, 02:50 AM   #54
deth
Regular User

Originally Posted by zevolv
And I went and looked in our garage and yes we do have a 2 foot torque wrench. so it was a slight typo.
Originally Posted by zevolv
actually I'm in Sacramento for the weekend at My Uncle's house.
alright dipshit, are u in sacramento or chicago, cuz i know u dont have a star trek transporter.

PS i think the title of this thread should be changed to "doubts about zevolv"
Old 02-08-2004, 03:04 AM   #55
666fast
Regular User

LOL, looks like deth nailed him. The time difference between those two posts is just over an hour. LOL
Old 02-08-2004, 04:04 AM   #56
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Vansquish
might want to be careful guys...the Elite Edition Maxima is a factory option package, you can get 500bhp out of a Thunderbird fairly easily depending on what you do to it...supercharging is a relatively cheap way, and the engine is in essence the same 4.6L V8 as in the Mustang GT and Cobra, and my mom has to fight her way through rush hour traffic for 1-1.5 hours every day, each direction in a manual transmission Ford Contour, and she wouldn't trade it for anything, I feel the same way about the stick...though I have to admit my family is kind of odd in that way hehehe.
Not really...

Who gives a shit about the Maxima as a performance car anyway - every weekend I have to deal with the kidz out in mommy's Maxima 3.5 - they seem to think the car is fast...

Next - who in the right mind would waste the time and effort on punching the T-Bird motor to 500hp - it is still a brick...

And just because his mom has the 'nads to drive a stick wouldn't make any of his crap more believable - it would just underline the fact that even his mom could own him on a the street...
Old 02-08-2004, 04:51 AM   #57
Vansquish
Regular User

...I was just making the point that we ought to get the facts straight... then do the flaming

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Old 02-08-2004, 05:06 AM   #58
666fast
Regular User

Well, with deths post with his two comments on checking his garage and being in Sacramento, the flaming can go on. I think he's been nailed.
I find it hard to believe he can drive from his house to the airport, go through all the checks, get on the plane, fly to Sacramento, pick up his luggage, drive to his uncles house, and hop on the internet to make another post in just over an hours time.
Old 02-08-2004, 07:26 AM   #59
marciodcmendes
Regular User

I can see the flames from Portugal, guys! LOL
Old 02-08-2004, 08:46 AM   #60
jon_s
Regular User

pmsl at this thread..........I knew something was up when I saw 4 pages lol

I will wait untill we get some pics.........just a note though, don't just find pics from a dealer as a certain member on here has shown an ability to sniff that out lol 8)

Have a nice day!
Closed Thread