Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-01-2004, 05:51 PM   #1
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Default RJJ Knocked Straight the F**k Out!

Old News but I just checked boxingscene today...didnt go there for a while.

It's about time someone knocked this guy out for good. I never liked him. He has no respect for anyone, thinks he's larger then life, but all he is your average wanker with a big daddy, big mouth and and a big ego.

Did anyone see the fight? how was it?

SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 06:00 PM   #2
moan786
Regular User

lol indeed old news the fight wasnt anything spectacular,RJJ showing his usual contempt of his opponents, definately suffering from ring rust (rumour has it his training for this fight consisted of shooting hoops ,yes thats right playing basketball)
well Rjj simply wasnt teeing off like hes used to, his opponent had him covered for the best part and was already up on all of the judges score cards.
And then BAMMMMMM! he gets caught , on the replay the shot that started his demise doesnt seem much but he gets checked right on the temple and then is hit with a looping left hook and hits the deck like a sack of potatoes , he got concussed the way his head hit the floor and was out cold for some twenty minutes afterwards.
People thought the Tarver fight was a fluke but having been ko'ed a second time it certainly is all she wrote for what was once regarded as one of the all time greatest p4p fighters the sweet science has ever seen.
RJJ RIP , i dont see him coming back from this one.......
moan786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 06:04 PM   #3
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Thanks mate. That was a great description. Really

And can you believe he actually said something about fighting Vitaly??? Christ this is really arrogant.

After hearing all this I feel like I can knock him out You cant imagine how much I hate that guy. Every time I get into the rink I think my opponent is him
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2004, 08:43 PM   #4
Stikz
Regular User

he got his ass kicked. I think Johnson was leading like 6 rounds to 2. And Jones was out with the first punch. I thought he was paralyzed or dead or something. Vicious punch. I think he's done. If he fights a heavy weight he might get hurt really badly. He should just quit now.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote