Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-25-2004, 09:28 AM   #16
BADMIHAI
Regular User

It looks way better than the original. "Two thumbs way up." 8)
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 03:06 PM   #17
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

Chaos, difficult to tell you the story since I avoided reading too many reviews and I didn't play that much, but well, you are just a regular dude (who of course already visited Silent Hill in the past), one day you wake up in your appartment to discover you can't go out since the door and windows are all sealed shut... but there is a strange hole in your bathroom, wich takes you to strange places... but is it a dream? Where does the dream start and where does the reality end?

And I will move this in "general chat" for a while since it is you
Thanks TT ...SH4 sounds quite interesting...now I get why it's called The Room...I'm gonna go read some reviews to get the feel on it...

fuck man - that cover you made is totaly awsome, u should e-mail them with the new cover design, and wait for the response saying "we just fired the guy that made that.. you start on monday"

looks fucking awsome!
LOL...thanks man!

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 05:41 PM   #18
gis
Regular User

if your enjoying SH3 then u WILL enjoy this new one.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2004, 02:08 PM   #19
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

so I went today to print the cover...and you know what they told me at Xerox????...that they couldn't print that out because of copyright issues...that it was illegal to do that...I just cracked up laughing at the dude...I couldn't contain myself...afterwards I spent 5min trying to convince him that I had made the cover...I had to show him the original cover and all...LOL ...I huess that means it really good then

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Old 09-27-2004, 03:51 PM   #20
gis
Regular User

LOL,u need to send that cover off to Konami.see what the creators have to say.personally i think they would be very impressed

Old 09-27-2004, 11:44 PM   #21
Toronto
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
LOL,u need to send that cover off to Konami.see what the creators have to say.personally i think they would be very impressed
or slam you with some copy right act law-suit.
either way they will notice you
Old 09-30-2004, 02:20 PM   #22
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

slam you with some copy right act law-suit.
they can't do that right...I mean it's fan art...and it's for my personal anyways...

oh man oh man...right now I'm at the office building...shit the subway and the sewers are so fucking creepy...I kept getting goosebumbs and chills, and when sudently out of nowhere something screams or a door opens violently and you can't see anything...ugh *shivers*...that made me jump so bad, I almost crapped my pants

oh and you know that cop series "Cold Case"...today I noticed that the lead protagonits, that blonde chick, looks very much like Heather...don't ya think??

Old 09-30-2004, 04:13 PM   #23
gis
Regular User

never seen that cold case so i wouldnt know,u got any pics of her?

but no they couldnt put u in jail as yes its fan art and they couldnt get u done as u arent making any money off of it