Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-24-2004, 05:43 AM   #1
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

Default Silent Hill fans...you HAVE to see this...

ok...so when I bought the game the first thing I noticed is that the cover was very ugly...so tonight I decided to make a custom one for me and in that case anyone who wants it...

Don't you think it's WAY better than the original???

Original :roll:

My cover 8) ...

Here's a little 3D view ... (I'll make the back view later...it's almost 4 am now )

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 05:59 AM   #2
ARMAN
Regular User

nice work chaos!

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 06:05 AM   #3
TT
Regular User

Nice!!!!!!!!!! I have SH4 here with me and I kinda like that cover myself but your "new" SH3 one is gorgeous compared to the original one!
Old 09-24-2004, 07:42 AM   #4
gis
Regular User

DAAAAM chaos.thats an awesome cover,much nicer than the one i have in my game here.

i also have SH4 with me,just started it this morning,only an hour into it and already its freaking me out,and if its liek all the other SH games,when u get really into it,the pure scariness with arrive lol

you got SH4 chaos or just SH3?

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 04:53 PM   #5
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

thanks dudes...I'm proud hehe I think it looks terrific, and the 3D view came out great...I'll go print it out today...

I haven't finnished SH3 yet...I've been so fucking busy, I go to classes from 3:30pm -9:30pm, and do homework and studying after class so I just can't play lately, and I refuse to play it during daytime... ...but as soon as I finnish SH3 I'll get SH4...btw how is it so far?

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Old 09-24-2004, 04:57 PM   #6
TT
Regular User

SH4 IMO is very nice, fucking scary too! The music and general athmosphere is almost unbearable if played at night, alone!!! I am some 2 hours into it and I need to do some many pauses to try and to avoid screaming like a girl!!!!!
Old 09-24-2004, 04:59 PM   #7
ARMAN
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
I am some 2 hours into it and I need to do some many pauses to try and to avoid screaming like a girl!!!!!

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 07:06 PM   #8
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
SH4 IMO is very nice, fucking scary too! The music and general athmosphere is almost unbearable if played at night, alone!!! I am some 2 hours into it and I need to do some many pauses to try and to avoid screaming like a girl!!!!!
LOL it sure has that freaky feel to it,im not so far into it,but those dam floating undead things piss me off,u cant kill the fuckers,so i had my steal pipe and beat the shit outta them just for the hell of it,then i run off and they come back alive and sneak up on you.......scary as hell if your in alone,LOL

Old 09-24-2004, 10:00 PM   #9
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

What´s the story on SH4?...I will get it for sure anyways when I finish SH3...it looks good...

BTW...TT, can I post this on the General Chat section?...I want more people to see this...

PS: I got my two first reviews on deviantart.com ...

Old 09-25-2004, 12:33 AM   #10
possessed_beaver
Regular User

fuck man - that cover you made is totaly awsome, u should e-mail them with the new cover design, and wait for the response saying "we just fired the guy that made that.. you start on monday"

looks fucking awsome!
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 03:39 AM   #11
TT
Regular User

Danny, do you always look from the hole in your door when you come back to room 302? It can provide a scary moment too

Chaos, difficult to tell you the story since I avoided reading too many reviews and I didn't play that much, but well, you are just a regular dude (who of course already visited Silent Hill in the past), one day you wake up in your appartment to discover you can't go out since the door and windows are all sealed shut... but there is a strange hole in your bathroom, wich takes you to strange places... but is it a dream? Where does the dream start and where does the reality end?

And I will move this in "general chat" for a while since it is you
Old 09-25-2004, 06:43 AM   #12
gis
Regular User

LOL no i aint looked through the door's peep hole,i will do though when i play it again today.but i shall prepare myself now.

i aint got that far yet,but does anythin happen from the hole that looks into your neighbours appartment?

Old 09-25-2004, 07:44 AM   #13
TT
Regular User

Well nothing major so far, but every now and then the girl is there (and sometimes she is out in the corridor too)
Old 09-25-2004, 09:05 AM   #14
gis
Regular User

ill have a look outside int he corridor when i get back on it.that scary thing is nuthin to dow itht he 15 bloody hands is it?

Old 09-25-2004, 09:24 AM   #15
TT
Regular User

Nope, not really.