Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 04-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #16
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??? :cry:

Old 04-11-2007, 12:24 AM   #17
rave426
Regular User

^^^^ Good Lord. From the looks of it, they need to do a few years more testing!! The fire looked bad.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:32 PM   #18
blue8
Regular User

Video before the flames:
http://www.autoblog.com/2007/04/10/v...re-the-flames/

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 01:26 PM   #19
ae86_16v
Regular User

^ I was just about to post that .

Direct Link to Vid:

ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 09:50 AM   #20
Skaala
Regular User

Old 04-22-2007, 09:59 AM   #21
jorge
Regular User

OMG it looks terrible :shock:
Old 04-22-2007, 11:57 AM   #22
Ghostbat
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by jorge

You serious?
Is it so hard for you to understand that not everyone has exactly the same (lack of) taste as you
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 01:03 PM   #23
Ghostbat
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ghostbat
Originally Posted by jorge

You serious?
Is it so hard for you to understand that not everyone has exactly the same (lack of) taste as you
No its not dipshit, I just asked a question if he was serious or not!! since it was such a short reply I was not sure if he meant it or not, as Im sure you know ironic comments doesnt always get that easily across on the internet...

What does it matter to you anyway... :roll:

Besides since you are from Sweden you are probably so cheap that you would never consider buying something as expensive as a car in that price bracket anyway....
What with the dipshit dumbass? I also asked a question, get over it..

Yes all people from Sweden are cheap :roll: I would never consider buying an Audi in that prize bracket that's true for sure..

Plz get over that little brother complex you have for norway vs sweden..
Old 04-22-2007, 01:42 PM   #24
TopGearNL
Regular User

Wow Norway VS Sweden :shock:

I never liked its styling but the car is cool!
Old 04-22-2007, 02:13 PM   #25
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
Wow Norway VS Sweden :shock:

I never liked its styling but the car is cool!
No its more ghostbat who seem to have some personal issues he need to work out...rather than a Norway vs Sweden thing....Im cool about it, I would never want to live in Sweden its a nice place to go slumming in but not much more....but each to its own I guess....
Haha ok, I guess Ghostbat thinks the same
Old 04-22-2007, 02:29 PM   #26
Ghostbat
Regular User

Whats with the dipshit??

Why did you even bother to post a comment on my question kido?

And yeah I have a big complex of your baby brother thingy, I have never heard about it before you sais something about it....
I have been travleing alot however and every where I go people talk about people from Sweden being cheap if we get into what people buy what or what people tip at a resturant or not....
I dont know other than whats being said around the world, so dont take my word for it just go out there and ask yourself, just dont say you are from Sweden....

I have one question for you tough, are you born in Sweden and your familiy have been in Sweden for generations?
I find it funny that when you speak with all your foreign friends all you have to talk about is cheap Swedes. Discuss something more intersting. When I'm abroad we never bother discussing Norway, we just don't care about you.

Yes I'm born and raised in Sweden but my father comes from Hungary.

For the record I have nothing against Norway nice country with wonderful scenary and I see nor reason calling it "slummin" when visit Norway. I think that says more about you..
Old 04-22-2007, 03:16 PM   #27
rave426
Regular User

^^^^ Awsome!! European Fight!!

Go at it, baddest one hit my hand first!!
Old 04-22-2007, 03:59 PM   #28
Ghostbat
Regular User

Whats with the dipshit??

Why did you even bother to post a comment on my question kido?

And yeah I have a big complex of your baby brother thingy, I have never heard about it before you sais something about it....
I have been travleing alot however and every where I go people talk about people from Sweden being cheap if we get into what people buy what or what people tip at a resturant or not....
I dont know other than whats being said around the world, so dont take my word for it just go out there and ask yourself, just dont say you are from Sweden....

I have one question for you tough, are you born in Sweden and your familiy have been in Sweden for generations?
I find it funny that when you speak with all your foreign friends all you have to talk about is cheap Swedes. Discuss something more intersting. When I'm abroad we never bother discussing Norway, we just don't care about you.

Yes I'm born and raised in Sweden but my father comes from Hungary.

For the record I have nothing against Norway nice country with wonderful scenary and I see nor reason calling it "slummin" when visit Norway. I think that says more about you..
Never said it was all we talked about I said when ever things like people from various places in the world comes up and how they are percived, reading aint your best feature I see thats all right tough....

Hmmm how on earth could I know you dont have only Swedish blood runing thru your vains....

I wouldnt call it slummin going thru Norway either it seems we agree on something then.....and what it says about me I dont care coming from someone like yourself....
Maybe you knew beacuse I've written about my heritage in older threads. Well it's news too me that Swedes are considered cheap around the world, most people seem to think we are sex crazed nudists with polar bears on our streets. And once again I think the rest of the world lacks an opinion about Norway since nothing worth mentioning comes out of there.

Peace out from the slum..
Old 04-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #29
Ghostbat
Regular User

Maybe you knew beacuse I've written about my heritage in older threads. Well it's news too me that Swedes are considered cheap around the world, most people seem to think we are sex crazed nudists with polar bears on our streets. And once again I think the rest of the world lacks an opinion about Norway since nothing worth mentioning comes out of there.

Peace out from the slum..
Nope thats not it, I have actually never read anything about your hertiage at all, but still you come off as someone not completly Swedish.....hmmm funny how easy it is to spot these things....

Well we also get that polar bear comment alot, and fewer people know about Norway thats true, but then again meatballs, blonde sluts and jokes about stupid people not sure I want other nations talking about us....but then again each to his own..... :roll:

Peace out from Norway.
Peace from both sides. All is well. Wonderful
Old 04-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #30
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Lol, why fight, when we all know the dutch(netherlands) are the cheapest fuckers out there

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote