Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 05-29-2007, 12:22 PM   #46
5vz-fe
Regular User

Multiple IF statements

If Hamliton do a 1 stop strategy
If Ron didn't order the drivers to slow down
If ....
Old 05-29-2007, 12:27 PM   #47
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Dennis told both drivers to slow down the REVS... BOTH DRIVERS... and then the FIA investigates....

I dont know what to think about the FIA now... they want unbreakable engines but start to punish in a manoeuver destinated to keep the engine safe for Canadá.... Unbelievable!!

Mosley and Ecclestone should leave
Old 05-29-2007, 12:49 PM   #48
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

YOU ARE A LAMER, talking about F1 skills and you dont even get into F1 live timing to see partial times or lap times ... or records... I talk with fact and datas in my hand... check the lap times... HAmilton WOULDNT HAVE WON EVER

And i know what im talking about as i see F1 since i was a child as my father worked in Tobacco World and went to lots of GP's... i wonder what would what happened if Alonso were Portuguese... LOL

And i get Schumi here cause youre talking about Hamilton is better than Alonso, ALONSO DEFEATED MICHAEL SCHUMACHER TWO CONSECUTIVE TIMES, LIVE WITH IT FUCKING LOOSER, I LOVED MICHAEL AND Hamilton WOULDNT HAVE EVER DEFEATED MICHAEL IN HIS DEBUT SEASON ( and the "fucking looser" swear is specially dedicated for :
Originally Posted by Ronin005
oh and with your "hamilton is ages from asslonso" you have to be one of the biggest dumbasses and damn fucking blind to say such a thing!!!
always swearing people who has different opinions... pffffff i could make the same thing buut it seems i will have to stop visiting the section full of fanatics... swearing people, members, drivers etc...

I CLAIM FOR RESPECT IN THE FORUM
Old 05-29-2007, 01:37 PM   #49
silentm
Regular User

so why don't you start respecting other peoples oppinions. apparently the whole situation isn't easily to be solved.
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:59 PM   #50
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

i respect other peoples opinion, in fact all, including Ronin005, like i respected the one about massa incident in Dani Dmas circuit, or every time when i read this " fernando Alonso" ... i love F1 and i dont hate any pilot so its very disgusting for me all the scorn or whatever its said and the swearings. Its easy for me start to swear at Massa or Ralph Schumacher or Trulli for obstacle A.lonso and make him lose 10 secs, the same 10 secs that hamilton cut in 3 laps...

ive got swears as answers two times in one month... nice!
Old 05-29-2007, 03:42 PM   #51
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Originally Posted by bultaco_metralla

and btw, with all of this youre meaning Hamilton would have won Schumi easily... remember A.lonso defeated Schumi two consecutive times.... and i dont think that.
Take some minutes and see live timing too see who made the better race, A.lonso's race was perfect
My god..... :roll:
Old 05-29-2007, 03:56 PM   #52
saadie
Regular User

a ball licker can never be a F1 champion .. whoever got the title truly deserved it ..

so STFU with schumi and a|onso and hamilton and button ... stay on topic and STFU :\
Old 05-29-2007, 03:59 PM   #53
saadie
Regular User

a ball licker can never be a F1 champion .. whoever got the title truly deserved it ..

so STFU with schumi and a|onso and hamilton and button ... stay on topic and STFU :\
Old 05-29-2007, 06:07 PM   #54
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

you called me the biggest dumbass ever.... i took personally becuase you said "you have to be"...

Originally Posted by Ronin005
ill give you respect when you are man enough to admit how pathetic and worthless asslonso is!!
In that case i wont ever haver your respect and you wont have mine in this section.... Alonso is a great driver, the man who defeated my loved Schumi.

Alonso may cry or moaing or what you say ... BUT HES DOUBLE CHAMPION ... and Hamilton has to get it first also raikkonen and all the pilots of this season. Hamilton is superb as ive said tons of times, including some topics of the last year, but now is not at the level of A.lonso, Raikkonen or Massa, hes a newbie, a newbie with a great start.

theres a champion in the grid this year, excuse me, a double champion, and no one more, insinuate that Hamilton is better than him is just bullshit, i dont say he wont be better, but by now, he isnt. Massa is better than him and also raikkonen... by now... In Monaco Hamilton was going for 2 pits, not one like english press have insinuated, and if Trulli didnt have fucked alonso on the lap manouveurs, Hamilton wont have cut those 10 seconds and get less than a second to Alonso, at around lap 51, and thats a fact.

You can call him pathetic, worthless, motherfucker, bastard and everything you want, that wont make you a man, recognise first he's got big skills at driving F1 and then hate him, its your opinion and it wont change, but the truth is that he may be a moron like you say, but is the best driver of the grid this year.

And about the big fonts, i wanted to stand out that part of the post, i dont have any problem with small fonts you idiot and about your shame, shame on me i dont care a fuck, that was what you were meaning compariong Hamilton with Alonso in the year of his debut. Did someone said Alonso was better than Schumi in the year 2003 when he won Hungaroring 2003 and lapped Schumi???? NO one said it... Hamilton has made 5 great races and seems now hes god, say that hamilton is better than Asslonso is like to say hes better than Schumi... shame then, but Hamilton is not at the level of Asslonso or Schumi
Old 05-30-2007, 09:42 AM   #55
5vz-fe
Regular User

Damn ... Mclaren cleared after FIA probe

http://www.planet-f1.com/story/0,189...157864,00.html
Old 05-30-2007, 11:54 AM   #56
silentm
Regular User

imo it's not a fair result in respect to Hamilton
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 12:33 PM   #57
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

It is fair to hamilton. If they had docked points then both aalonso and lewis would have suffered. Alonso was clearly the fastest guy around monaco and made it look easy, whereas Lewis was constantly hanging it out. No wonder Ron told him to slow down.