Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

Old 10-23-2004, 06:17 AM   #16
numerouno
Regular User

Awesome article, thanks noossee! nite pix provide an illegal street race like atmosphere!
numerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 07:35 AM   #17
SnakeBitten
Regular User

Thanks for the scans...Great article...Interesting how polorizing these three are...I have one article that tested these same three on a track and the FGT obliterated them both...It was said that the 360 and GT3 arent in the same league as the FGT...Im sure theres an article somewhere the GT3 probably won the comparo...I guess American and European journalists look for different things when judging cars...Either way I'd love to own any one of them...I think I'd go with the 360. The sound and the looks are just pure gold...
Old 10-23-2004, 08:21 AM   #18
abbor
Regular User

Originally Posted by FordGTGuy
360 cs wins?? what the hell they're not even in the same league and the price to power of them automaticaly makes the ford win
If I remember correct, you used to speak about the Ford GT beating the CS even if it was cheaper.. Now, when a test says the CS is better you're only argument is the price..

And cars are not compared by price, if it was, the enzo would be much better then the McLaren F1, when it's always compared to it...
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:12 PM   #19
Schwalbe

Thanks noosee for the scan ! Those cars trio look really good in the night light.

Even if the Ferrari 360CS appears incredibly beautiful, I would like to have the Porsche GT3 RS in my driveway.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 10:02 PM   #20
FordGTGuy

Originally Posted by abbor
Originally Posted by FordGTGuy
360 cs wins?? what the hell they're not even in the same league and the price to power of them automaticaly makes the ford win
If I remember correct, you used to speak about the Ford GT beating the CS even if it was cheaper.. Now, when a test says the CS is better you're only argument is the price..

And cars are not compared by price, if it was, the enzo would be much better then the McLaren F1, when it's always compared to it...
actually most cars are compared by price and sadly most cars win because of this factor. But performance, grace, and features can overcome this so I wouldn't say that the Enzo has won over the mclaren plus to get an Enzo you have to own other high priced ferraris so its going to probably cost about 800,000$$ easy.

One thing the 360cs is not better, the 360cs is nice but it was neither redesigned after a woman nor an underdog. The Ford GT is a legend and a 360 will never overcome this factor. All I have to say is that if you wanna start comparing why don't you stop under rating the car and pull out the carrera and the Enzo.(thanks Motor Trend)
Old 10-28-2004, 12:40 PM   #21
sndr
Regular User

Great article very cool pics
Old 10-28-2004, 07:32 PM   #22
crazidude
Regular User

heh I remember reading this article ages ago. I'm still wondering how the CS or GT3 even win in these comparisions. The GT is faster in almost any condition, but I suppose its personal opinion as to which car is best. Some people prefer a Ferrari over anything.
crazidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 05:13 PM   #23
AlexBlaster
Regular User

Excellent scan, thanks for great reading material.

Makes me wanna subscribe to TopGear, but have enough to read as it is.