Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Old 04-29-2004, 07:12 AM   #31
SPEEDCORE
Regular User

The cars are still getting made in Italy, when they stop making them in Italy is when then you can say its no longer authentic italian. Not everyone that worked at Lambo back in the Ferruccio Lamborghini reign was italian, it didnt make the cars less italian.

edit: Just cause a Gallardo doesnt have scissor doors doesnt make it less lambo, most the lambo's ever made didnt have them. Also last I checked the Lambo factory is still in Italy not in germany... Too many ppl watch Top Gear and think what Jeremey says is set in gold or something.... Think outside the square
SPEEDCORE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 12:59 AM   #32
gis

with what Tiff Needle has said The Raging Bull has been tamed by Audi
Old 05-01-2004, 01:43 AM   #33
5.7 V10
Regular User

Not me. I love the old Lambo's, the Diablo, Countach and Miura. But i love the new Lambo's as well. More then the old Lambo's. I love the Murcileago, has a fantastic interior(In my opinion) I love the luxury cockpit. The car sounds good, looks amazing and is fast. Road and Track, the 0-100 isn't so good compared to other supercars like the Carrera GT or Enzo. 6.8(CGT) 6.6(Enzo). The 0-100 on the Murcielago(Road and Track) is 8.7 and the quarter mile comming in @ 12 @ 121 mph. The 0-60 though is 3.6 seconds.

As for the Gallardo. I like the car, the styling is a little blocky in my opinion though. The car is more then comparble to the 360 Stradale or GT2. It's engine is good, 500BHP V10. Sounds damn good. Again, love the interior. I prefer the "German" Lamborghini's.

5.7 V10 is offline   Reply With Quote