Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Old 02-08-2006, 01:10 PM   #1
a007apl
Regular User

Default The most expensive imported automobile in Japan

Lamborghini Murcielago, flag officer is super-cirque from the world famous Italian auto-brand Lamborghini - the most expensive imported automobile in Japan. For the Japanese market are supplied two versions of this automobile - cabriolet and sleeping compartment. Today let us pause in greater detail only at the second. Thus, the power plant Lamborghini Murcielago is 12- drum motor with the V- descriptive arrangement of cylinders. The total volume of engine is 6192 ss, contraction coefficient is equal to 10.7:1, and maximum power - 580 hp with 7500 r/min. Maximum torque of 650 nm with 5400 r/min. The automobile of all-wheel-drive, and instead of the central differential Lamborghini Murcielago is equipped viskomuftoy.

Speed change is achieved with the aid of the wings on the control. In order to begin motion, it is necessary to squeeze out brake pedal, to harvest one time to the right wings, to remove foot from the brake, and they went. Left wings answers for the passage to the lowered transfer, but in this case one of tuning of automobile makes it possible automatically to pass to the lowered transfer, passing manual switching. Lamborghini Murcielago Is capable to develop the speed more than 330 km/h. The dimensions of the body of machine are very distant from the Japanese ideal according to the ideas. The height of machine - 1135 mm, length - 4580 mm, width - 2058 mm. weight is 1650 kg. Speaking about the model of 2006, it is worthwhile to mention about some innovations, so automobile they completed by new ceramic brake shoes with the start of carbon fiber. In this case the service life of boot-trees themselves and retarding disc noticeably increased, and sensitivity to temperature differentials was reduced.

This automobile it is necessary for the provided for amateurs of rapid ride on the taste not only because of its impressive running characteristics, but because of the thoroughbred sound of the motor, which is located in the rear compartment of the automobile before the rear axle. Of course this automobile not for the daily ride from the house into the office and back, but even high ranking employees of large corporations will not clearly become its buyers, automobile will find its owner among the highest establishment of the financial elite of Japan and their... children. Yes, however it is strange, but rich parents in Japan prefer to give on the birthdays to its adult children sport automobiles. Well yes god by them to help. The minimum price Lamborghini Murcielago in Japan composes 29.872.5000 yen (about $300.000).
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:55 PM   #2
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

I am sure this is not the most expensive imported car in Japan...there are way more exclusive cars in japan...just to name one...the Pagani Zonda...and I know there are a few good car collections there as well with cars including 250GTOs...

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:57 PM   #3
Caplax40
Regular User

Originally Posted by Chaos in 1983!
I am sure this is not the most expensive imported car in Japan...there are way more exclusive cars in japan...just to name one...the Pagani Zonda...and I know there are a few good car collections there as well with cars including 250GTOs...
I think they must mean current cars or maybe "mass produced" cars, even though I don't think a Murcielago is considered to be mass produced.
Caplax40 is offline   Reply With Quote