Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 01-15-2006, 07:21 PM   #31
Ziploc
Regular User

Originally Posted by frankies_2
Heres the Auto-X Pics

As far as the S/C goes, I'm looking closely at the Procharger setup, I have a Vortech unit on my Grand Am but they've been dragging their heels a bit with the C6 kit so I'm willing to try Procharger out, I'm also trying to see if I can put the same kit (with some modifications of course) onto the TrailBlazer SS I'm picking up in a week or 2.

-Frank
Woah woah... What year?
Ziploc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 06:33 PM   #32
frankies_2
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ziploc
Originally Posted by frankies_2
Heres the Auto-X Pics

As far as the S/C goes, I'm looking closely at the Procharger setup, I have a Vortech unit on my Grand Am but they've been dragging their heels a bit with the C6 kit so I'm willing to try Procharger out, I'm also trying to see if I can put the same kit (with some modifications of course) onto the TrailBlazer SS I'm picking up in a week or 2.

-Frank
Woah woah... What year?

My Grand Am? Its a '99

Heres a pic:

-Frank
frankies_2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 07:10 PM   #33
Ziploc
Regular User

damnit I have a 98 and its aging quite a bit

im in desperate need of some new dampers and springs and tires...and maybe more power :S I like the look of the 98s better though
Ziploc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 11:48 PM   #34
sentra_dude

Did a little bit of PS to give you a feel for what those same wheels would look like if they were grey, I think they look pretty good. 8)

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 11:56 PM   #35
frankies_2
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ziploc
damnit I have a 98 and its aging quite a bit

im in desperate need of some new dampers and springs and tires...and maybe more power :S I like the look of the 98s better though
The S/C for the 98 3100 will fit pretty close to the 99 and up 3400 PM me if you want the link to the company who did it for me.

-Frank
Old 01-16-2006, 11:57 PM   #36
frankies_2
Regular User

Originally Posted by sentra_dude
Did a little bit of PS to give you a feel for what those same wheels would look like if they were grey, I think they look pretty good. 8)

Damn that looks amazing, thanks for the photoshopped pics, now ya got me thinking
-Frank
Old 01-17-2006, 12:17 AM   #37
callen
Regular User

interesting combo you have gone here but it all seems to be GM. do u get a discount on the cars? even the cadillac follows the same path! just curious really...but nice combo I like the trailblazer and seeing what you have done with the other two cars it should also turn out well! under normal circumstances i would think of a tuned grand am as a wierd and terrible thing, but urs is actually quite cool! nice fleet dude!
Old 01-17-2006, 12:39 AM   #38
frankies_2
Regular User

Originally Posted by callen
interesting combo you have gone here but it all seems to be GM. do u get a discount on the cars? even the cadillac follows the same path! just curious really...but nice combo I like the trailblazer and seeing what you have done with the other two cars it should also turn out well! under normal circumstances i would think of a tuned grand am as a wierd and terrible thing, but urs is actually quite cool! nice fleet dude!
Thanks for the comments The Grand Am was my 1st car and then it turned into a project toy after a few years as a DD. No one I had seen had done any work to Grand Am's so I figured lets be different
My family has always been GM loyal and thats what I've been brought up with. To be honest I was looking at Euro SUV's but I decided on the TrailBlazer SS just because for what you pay theres not much that can touch it performance wise and with a new house and wedding coming up the money was better spent in that and then after all the fun stuff is taken care of then maybe I'll look into something a lil more lux. The other thing with all the GM vehicles is because my dad has been friends with a sales guy and we've been loyal customers for years so we do get a decent price on the vehicles we purchase (especially since theres always room to negiotiate with GM)

-Frank