Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 07-18-2004, 10:07 PM   #1
vwstormshadow
Regular User

Default Audi A3 1.8T 180 bhp

Hello, guys! I would like to exchange information and impressions on this model. I do not know if everybody is aware of it, but there are differences between brazilian A3 and the european one as, for instance, the seats, which here in Brazil are much more sportive than european ones. On the other hand, here we do not have the Quattro traction system option, unless on the S3, which was imported from Europe.
Anyone of you has already modified its fuel injection program or has used a generic chip on it? Thanks for your time and apologizes for the eventually english mistakes!
vwstormshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 11:40 PM   #2
5vz-fe
Regular User

Ummmm....wrong section mate.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:48 PM   #3
T-Bird
Regular User

so what do you own one aswell? because if you don't your in the wrong section and if you have one you HAVE to have pics or it will get locked.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 05:00 AM   #4
TT
Regular User

Moved to car chat since I don't see pictures
Old 07-19-2004, 12:47 PM   #5
gottacatchup
Regular User

So i went to see I robot yesturday and as i was walkin back to my car i saw an A3!!! in america!! I think the liscnence plate was from spain but i dont really know my international liscence plates all that well. It was like an olive color with a robed lady in the background in a darker green color. Anyways it was a 3.2 version and it was beautiful.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:23 AM   #6
vwstormshadow
Regular User

Yes, I do own one. I suppose the topic would answer this question. Sorry, I am new around here. How can I upload a picture frommy car?
vwstormshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2004, 02:42 PM   #7
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

The car is proficent as far as i know...about the engine(the rest of the car is the same in every audi A3) its a powerful engine and progressive as well...it doesnt seem that it has 100bhp per litre, and the gas consumption is low as well........in fact, some people say that the engine is even boring due to the too progresive engine sensation when accelerating...
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote