Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Favourite TV Shows and Movies

Favourite TV Shows and Movies This is the place to discuss you favourite TV Shows and Movies

Old 07-14-2005, 08:30 PM   #31
Max Power

Originally Posted by gis
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
I could not stand that little girl
LOL that was the first thing i mentioned when i got out,the continuous screaming ,i woudl have just handed her ass over to the dam aliens,they probably woudl have pissed off home after hearing the racket she kept making
she's prolly the best kid actor out there, anybody else would have been 100X worse

...as for the cars, if the car was turned of then it shouldn't be affected by the shock...whatever
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 08:50 PM   #32
corpse_grinder0
Regular User

I thought it was a good movie, although I thought the end didnt exist and it was wrapped up all too quickly.

And as for a nice funny little story.... they filmed parts of the movie 10 minutes from my house in the canyons, and at about 10pm, you can see lots of lights in the sky sort of like fireworks, so I go to my friends house, get his truck (im driving) and we go up to the entrence of the road where its comming from. There is a security guy checking ppls cars as they are going thru the fence, I deside fuck the security man, and fly thru the fence doing this mean drift kicking dirt at the guy, then we fly up the small dirt road going up this hill, and when we reach the top, I see lots of tanks, and pyro, and a rather large movie set. I see ppl pointint to us yelling, so I do a few donuts and then fly back down the hill, and onto the main road, and get out of there. Now keep in mind, this was about a year ago I think? cant realy remember too well. but the next night, same thing, but we went up in my car, and asked the security guy (who didnt recognize us) what movie was being filmed.. and he said, war of the worlds (this expains the WOW signs everywhere). and when I asked if it was an open set, so I can watch them film, he said no, steven spielburg and tom cruise were present, so it was a closed set. When I finally saw the scenes of the movie where the son got lost from the dad, I realized thats the set that we crashed that one night, oh the memories.