Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-19-2004, 10:45 PM   #46
DTM8
Regular User

Default Re: Murc, GT2, Gallardo and more In TORONTO

great pics nurbrun!

dang... that shepard seen a parked Gallardo before I did
DTM8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 01:29 AM   #47
HoboPie
Regular User

I was walking along bloor just south of there and BAM there was the orange Murcielago. I was in the area a grand total of 3 minutes.

No pics this time, but it is only a block from my university(I still have reason to go there during the summer) so that will change.
Old 06-22-2004, 09:33 AM   #48
a007apl
Regular User

Nice Lambo pics,tkx
a007apl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2004, 01:18 AM   #49
blinkmeat
Regular User

Nice pics
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 01:28 AM   #50
nurbrun
Regular User

Originally Posted by HoboPie
I was walking along bloor just south of there and BAM there was the orange Murcielago. I was in the area a grand total of 3 minutes.

No pics this time, but it is only a block from my university(I still have reason to go there during the summer) so that will change.
that guy is there almost every time i go on a saturday
Old 06-24-2004, 01:51 AM   #51
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
LMAO dude some copy&paste went wrong in that last post
Ohh shit. LOL I was trying to post some pics the place and thats what I get lol.........
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 03:02 AM   #52
5vz-fe
Regular User

Damn, I used to goto UT and pass by that street every sometime, but never do I see so many different exotics in one single pass.....u are one lucky guy man. I would have drool all over my car if one of my passing by is like this =)
Old 06-29-2004, 11:44 PM   #53
Neo_FD3S
Regular User

Good to see some T.O. representation happening on this board!

As everyone has pointed out, that's just another day in T.O.

People never believe how many exotic cars just roam around downtown T.O. Especially around Yorkville St.

The only reason why I go on that street is because of the model store. They sell some pretty rare car memoribilia. Leaning heavily on the Ferrari side. Which is fine with me...

And yes, you get to see those type of cars almost everyday during the summer. People go crazy when all the snow is gone. All the exotics come out to play.

Luckily I live a bit north of the city, so I get to enjoy some exotics doing what they do best! Driving around at high speed! lol
I'm sure some of the guys I've seen on Yorkville St. live around my area. There can only be so many 550 Maranellos and 575's in T.O.

Not to mention the red Enzo that is practically driven as a daily driver. He happens to live around the Richmond Hill area. When he's not driving around in the Enzo he has another 2-3 Ferrari's to choose from. Not to mention his H1 or his S-class Benz.... Must be nice to have money!!

The pic of the silver Gallardo is taken in front of the appartment building of one of my friends. You would be surprised what comes out of that underground garage sometimes!! Then again, this is Bay and Bloor we're talking about....

If you want to see the majority of those people actually use their cars for a change, head up to Mosport. I bump into the same people there often...

Later,

P.S. Try to get some pics of the Enzo... I know he's been around... Plus I know another person took delivery of a yellow one...
Neo_FD3S is offline   Reply With Quote