Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 06-12-2004, 09:07 PM   #31
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Well I went there and it was packed with people and regular cars. All I saw was a suped up turbo that looked like a GT2(993) and a silver 360. Sorry no digi cam for me.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 10:47 PM   #32
Toronto
Regular User

yorkville is a quick walk from bay and bloor,
just get off and younge/bloor subway stop and walk from there, aswell i have picked up some nice hugo boss shirts from around the area, very good for high end shoping!
Old 06-13-2004, 12:22 PM   #33
nurbrun
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Well I went there and it was packed with people and regular cars. All I saw was a suped up turbo that looked like a GT2(993) and a silver 360. Sorry no digi cam for me.
Was it this guy? because i see him everytime i go
Old 06-13-2004, 05:56 PM   #34
s4racer
Regular User

Was there some kind of event, or just people out driving?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
s4racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2004, 07:22 PM   #35
nurbrun
Regular User

just people driving, it is the rich peoples "hang out" lol
Old 06-13-2004, 07:23 PM   #36
TT
Regular User

Rich ppl and JW stalkers
Old 06-13-2004, 08:19 PM   #37
HoboPie
Regular User

I was wondering about this area, it looked rather like Bay and Bloor, but turns out most of it is just north of there.

This place is a block from UofT where I go to class everyday!!

Now I've got a much better reason thatn class to head towards campus.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:44 PM   #38
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by nurbrun
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Was it this guy? because i see him everytime i go
Yep thats the one. And it was in that spot. I aswell see him there quite often.
Old 06-15-2004, 01:40 PM   #39
Ferrarikid
Regular User

Yo DisturbedFlea/nurbrun its toxemichunter from xbox. Man what did i tell u. ur one lucky ass kid. 3 360s on 1 srtreet. ive only seen 3 360s this yea on the road. :shock:
Ferrarikid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 03:06 PM   #40
BADMIHAI
Regular User

There are too many 360s! Buying one just shows you're an attention puppy.
Nice sightings! 8)
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 01:41 PM   #41
dgmorr
Regular User

Wow, what do all these people do??? I've got to get into that business whatever it is!!!!!!
dgmorr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 11:04 PM   #42
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Oh and guys a 1 minute walk from that spot will bring you to a Ferrari, Bentley, Porsche, Audi, Vw, and Rolls Royce dealerships

When I go there I usualy take my bike because its a nice 10minute ride from my apartament to that spot, and I take a way through a sweet downhill track in a park...Only in Toronto

And this is not an excibition. Going there is awesome. It is also loaded with fine ass girls. I mean there are tons of beautiful ladies there aswell. Always loaded with exotics. Its a great spot to go to at night with a girl for a walk. Me and my friends call it little Europe due to the posh restaurants and the overall atmosphere of the place.

Some pics of the place

[img]Oh and guys a 1 minute walk from that spot will bring you to a Ferrari, Bentley, Porsche, Audi, Vw, and Rolls Royce dealerships

When I go there I usualy take my bike because its a nice 10minute ride from my apartament to that spot, and I take a way through a sweet downhill track in a park...Only in Toronto

And this is not an excibition. Going there is awesome. It is also loaded with fine ass girls. I mean there are tons of beautiful ladies there aswell. Always loaded with exotics. Its a great spot to go to at night with a girl for a walk. Me and my friends call it little Europe due to the posh restaurants and the overall atmosphere of the place.

Some pics of the place

[img]Oh and guys a 1 minute walk from that spot will bring you to a Ferrari, Bentley, Porsche, Audi, Vw, and Rolls Royce dealerships

Some pics of the place

Some pics of the place

Some pics of the place

Old 06-18-2004, 05:24 AM   #43
TT
Regular User

LMAO dude some copy&paste went wrong in that last post
Old 06-18-2004, 10:33 AM   #44
nurbrun
Regular User

WOAH!!!! copy and paste indeed. i was reading the same paragraphs for like 5 mins LOL
Old 06-18-2004, 10:52 AM   #45
Tomerville
Regular User

ver nice! i especially love the silver Gallardo.

"Time is a versitile performer: it flies, marches, heals all wounds, runs out and will tell"
-Franklin Jones

^The definition of grip. Nav+Bose (standard) Arctic Silver on Blue, Heaven on Earth. '05 911 Turbo^
Tomerville is offline   Reply With Quote