Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat > Car Gallery

Old 06-02-2005, 11:21 PM   #16
sikx5
Regular User

holy crap, that paparazzi must be screwed now, new door skin, front guard...lucky no air bags have gone off by the looks of it. Thats a decent repair bill :shock:

That would be cool if she traded in the SL55 for the SL65 if she wanted more power, not because it was more expensive, bit of an enthusiast.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:43 PM   #17
jpatino03
Regular User

Originally Posted by Aleighy
Originally Posted by callen
Aleighy,

She is looking seriously gross...If she isnt sick, thats fine, but IMO she still looks sick. There aint nothin cool bout an 18 yr old stuck in a 9 yr olds body.
http://people.aol.com/people/article...063272,00.html

this i sthe link to people magazines website where they had an article talking about how thin she is. i couldnt bring up the article itself, but the pic is in the bottom right corner of the cover. she just looks aweful. she says shes just working out a lot more with her personal trainer, but to me she looks like death. its sad.

Girl+Money=Cocaine. She's been hanging around with Paris too much.

Phil Hill, Kappa Sigma for life.
jpatino03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:05 AM   #18
SilviaEvo
Regular User

Originally Posted by jpatino03
Aleighy,

She is looking seriously gross...If she isnt sick, thats fine, but IMO she still looks sick. There aint nothin cool bout an 18 yr old stuck in a 9 yr olds body.

this i sthe link to people magazines website where they had an article talking about how thin she is. i couldnt bring up the article itself, but the pic is in the bottom right corner of the cover. she just looks aweful. she says shes just working out a lot more with her personal trainer, but to me she looks like death. its sad.

or the olsen twins. stupid idiots cant drive and run into such a nice car unless its her fault
Old 06-03-2005, 12:20 AM   #19
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
Originally Posted by jpatino03
Aleighy,

or the olsen twins. stupid idiots cant drive and run into such a nice car unless its her fault
It wasn't her fault he came flying towards her and sideswiped her trying to get pics now he's in jail going to trial on Assault with a deadly weapon charges since there were 2 people in the car it's multiple charges I guess.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:31 AM   #20
Yablokov
Regular User

lindsy lohan look gorgeous in freaky friday

....and i would have seioulsy killed the guy who hit her car (if i was her)

Cars I have beaten in real races:
Honda Accord LX 1992
lil' bros Go-Kart
Yablokov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:46 AM   #21
T-Bird
Regular User

I would have killed teh guy if I wasn't her...
Old 06-03-2005, 01:47 AM   #22
sads
Regular User

She can afford to buy a Sl65 so I wouldn't worry to much about her being able to get it repaired
Old 06-03-2005, 08:09 AM   #23
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by sads
She can afford to buy a Sl65 so I wouldn't worry to much about her being able to get it repaired
I would get a new one 8)

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 08:52 AM   #24
gis
Regular User

that sucks about the car

and also about her,man she needs to get some meat on her bones,i wonder what is wrong with her,she was a lot hotter when she was bigger

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:50 PM   #25
blinkmeat
Regular User

Ha, I hate this chick.
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 02:49 AM   #26
CSedl87
Regular User

Dear God, she doesn't have an ass anymore! Someone quick, feed her some cheeseburgers! Oh, and that sucks for the car, and the paparazzi who has to pay for it (if he didn't run away)
"At a given day and a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit, and you touch the limit, and you think 'okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens in you so that you can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and your experience as well, you can fly very high" - Ayrton Senna
CSedl87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 02:08 PM   #27
gobs3z
Regular User

So was the person who hit her the one who took the pictures? haha Yeah she's on the cocain diet, just a little obvious and a shame to see.

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 02:13 PM   #28
T-Bird
Regular User

well if anybody knows how to read the guy who hit her is in jail for purposely running her off the road.
Old 06-05-2005, 02:55 PM   #29
gobs3z
Regular User

That i understand, but at the time, like the Princess Diana crash, after they ran her off the road they took pictures. So it wouldn't surprise me that after the paparazzi hit Lohan they took pictures before they were arrested.

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
gobs3z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 05:35 PM   #30
DeMoN
Regular User

Its great that that guy got what he deserved... hopefully they stop being less idiotic and agressivelly following celebrities.