Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Bike Chat > Bike Pictures and Videos

Old 11-20-2006, 09:10 PM   #1
Z3uS
Regular User

Default 2007 Honda CBR 600 RR

For the official video:
http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...=735132#735132
Z3uS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:18 PM   #2
RC45
Regular User

Aweseom numbers... but if only the new series of superbikes didnt look so bland.

The Japanese had some of the meanest and badass looking bikes in the late 1980's early 90's... then all of a sudden things went down hill looks wisecafter about 1998.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:08 AM   #3
ViperASR
Regular User

I agree, awesome numbers, but it just dosnt look that special

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
ViperASR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:21 AM   #4
Z3uS
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Aweseom numbers... but if only the new series of superbikes didnt look so bland.

The Japanese had some of the meanest and badass looking bikes in the late 1980's early 90's... then all of a sudden things went down hill looks wisecafter about 1998.
Of the newest bikes we have today which one you think is a great bike?
Im quite a noob bikewise and you seem to know quite a lot of bikes

By the way, is the Triumph 675 Triple a good one?
Z3uS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 01:22 PM   #5
TopGearNL
Regular User

Nice numbers/specs, design didn't change dramatically.

I want to go for my bike soon and looking at a 600CC machine. It will either be a CBR600, GSX-R 600 or a Ninja ZX6-R.

By the way, is the Triumph 675 Triple a good one?
I know somebody who has that bike, you can't really compare it because you drive it a but differently. The engine hasn't got as much horsepower as its rivals but it does have a lot of torque and that brutal dark sound is awesome!
Old 04-19-2007, 11:30 PM   #6
obdr
Regular User

I agree with RC45 on this one. From everything I can tell the new 600RR is an amazing bike. Many are giving it raves for its street manners as well as its performance on the track. Several have even found it faster then its rivals on various tracks and have only faulted it for lacking a slipper clutch as some of the others do in this range.

I for one would buy the 600RR but it looks rather bland. I dont know. I still might. But its also pricey for a 600.........hmmmmmm

Anyway, props to Honda. But when I move up to 600cc I might just find myself on an R-6 despite it being a more compromised ride for street use due to its aggressive rider position and narrow power band......I simply lovet he way the R-6 is designed. Ugh.
obdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #7
ryanklein
Regular User

I just bought a 2007 Kawasaki ZX-6R and I have to say to Honda, where do you keep taking this weight from? It is a full 27Lbs lighter then mine, thought to me the chasis is a bit less stiff and you don't get as much feedback but the steering is supposed to be a lot better with its dampener.

The biggest downside to me is purely aesthetic in that I don't like how the headlights and front end look compared to the ZX-6R.

Regards,

Ryan
ryanklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #8
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

it looks much better in real life then in photos..

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote