Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 12-04-2005, 02:03 AM   #1
Hatecops
Regular User

Default Super License S16 test - 6'45.085

Hello. Here is the video of this lap done by VeilSidebr in S16 license test, under 6'45.085 laptime.

http://www.jumpace.com/gt/veil/VeilS16Test.wmv

Hatecops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 02:04 AM   #2
Hatecops
Regular User

Default Suzuka - F1 @ GT mode - 1'25.399

Hello. Hereīs another lap done by VeilSidebr at suzuka, in the F1 black car at GT mode, laptime of 1'25.399.

http://www.jumpace.com/gt/veil/VeilF...aInCarView.wmv
Old 12-04-2005, 03:34 AM   #3
RC45
Regular User

Do we really need 2 topics.. ??
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 03:34 AM   #4
RC45
Regular User

Do we really need 2 topics.. ??
Old 12-04-2005, 05:55 AM   #5
TT
Regular User

Merged
Old 12-04-2005, 03:25 PM   #6
nthfinity
Regular User

some of the medium speed corners havent been quite possible on my ps2. the high speed corerns i have the same entrance/exit velocities, but its like vielsidbr is running softer tires, or some other options im not familiar with.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:26 PM   #7
Hatecops
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity
some of the medium speed corners havent been quite possible on my ps2. the high speed corerns i have the same entrance/exit velocities, but its like vielsidbr is running softer tires, or some other options im not familiar with.
Not really, since its a license test, you can change nothing of your car, its just press the play button and make a try.

The cornering speed is got with your driving, not with your ps2. Since you know, on license tests you canīt change your carīs settings or tires.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:32 PM   #8
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Merged
Thanks...

Thanks...

Originally Posted by Hatecops
Not really, since its a license test, you can change nothing of your car, its just press the play button and make a try.

The cornering speed is got with your driving, not with your ps2. Since you know, on license tests you canīt change your carīs settings or tires.
Is this using a Euro PAL/SECAM, US NTSC or a Japanese copy of the game?
Old 12-04-2005, 04:15 PM   #9
nthfinity
Regular User

Hatecops wrote:
nthfinity wrote:

Is this using a Euro PAL/SECAM, US NTSC or a Japanese copy of the game?
thats what i was getting at... i just cant come close to the medium speed cornering speeds, with the same lines and entrance speeds... it just goes wide every time.... i'll believe a 6:55... but even teh 6:49 ive seen a video of doesnt "really" work
Old 12-04-2005, 04:19 PM   #10
RC45
Regular User

It seems there is a diff. in the copies of the games. I had a chamce to play a Nippon-spec GT3 game a couple years back on this other blokes chipped, modded, super-charged, hard-drived, intercooled custom shelled PS2... and I could have sworn the cars had some "magnet" installed in em
Old 12-04-2005, 05:51 PM   #11
Hatecops
Regular User

My GT4 version is a NTSC US american.

Well nthfinity, if a 6'45 was that much easy, not just me but many people would make it without many effort.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:35 PM   #12
RC45
Regular User

Not that 6:45 with that car is anywhere close to realistic representation or simulation of real life... right?
Old 12-04-2005, 10:01 PM   #13
Hatecops
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Not that 6:45 with that car is anywhere close to realistic representation or simulation of real life... right?
In true, that time is possible for the BMW M3 GTR or the Alzen Porsche through the nurburgring, i donīt think so about that 190E Evolution DTM car, maybe that car comes around 7'05 in the ring.

6'45 is a time for fia GT cars like, or a DTM car. That old DTM car probably figures in the low 7 minute mark.
Old 12-04-2005, 11:00 PM   #14
nthfinity
Regular User

Well nthfinity, if a 6'45 was that much easy, not just me but many people would make it without many effort.
i'll admit, ive only run S16 twice, once for a friend, and another time on my own system. on my second run, i had a 7:01

but are you running your GT4 in canada? why the KPH?

also, why dont you say in your first post "my x:xx.xx run of 'name of track' instead of "by velisidbr" ??
Old 12-05-2005, 01:41 AM   #15
Hatecops
Regular User

i'll admit, ive only run S16 twice, once for a friend, and another time on my own system. on my second run, i had a 7:01

but are you running your GT4 in canada? why the KPH?

also, why dont you say in your first post "my x:xx.xx run of 'name of track' instead of "by velisidbr" ??
Im runing my GT4 at brazil. Here we use kph.