Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 10-01-2007, 01:29 AM   #1
acmarttin
Regular User

Default Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

Well I wanted to create a thread for this game because out of all the game series out there - Ace Combat is my favorite. I dunno if anybody here has played AC5: The Unsung War, but I consider that game to be one of my greatest gaming experiences. And the new one looks incredible!

It releases on October 23rd in North America and according to their website it's November 23rd for Europe. (Lame.)

Here's the trailer for the game on youtube:
(edit) ^^I read in an interview that all of the footage featuring the aircraft is from in-game rendering, not CG!!! Now I'm really anxious! (/edit)

This is going to be the first Ace Combat game that features online play. So you can bet I'm going to be up in the virtual skies splashing bandits

GT: acmarTTin
Old 10-01-2007, 01:42 AM   #2
blinkmeat
Regular User

PC version? Looks cool
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 12:53 AM   #3
acmarttin
Regular User

I don't think so. From what I could find on ign it looks like it's going to be on XBox first, then PS3 probably around spring or summer next year - but there isn't an official date yet. ign says that it's a "timed exclusive" which I don't consider "exclusive." But they didn't say anything about PC.