Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 06-30-2007, 01:22 PM   #16
blinkmeat
Regular User

lol fernando
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:18 PM   #17
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

Massa's got pole! goddamit I hope he wins this GP 1-2 Ferrari, Massa - Kimi.

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 02:54 PM   #18
saadie
Regular User

go kimi !
Old 06-30-2007, 03:12 PM   #19
blue8
Regular User

F1-Live
Fernando Alonso was left pinning his hopes on a wet race in Sunday's French Grand Prix after gearbox problem in qualifying today.

While Alonso starts a disappointed tenth, team-mate and championship leader Lewis Hamilton starts from the front row of the grid alongside Felipe Massa.

"If something like this happens to my rivals tomorrow and if I manage to score good points I'm sure I won't remember today's frustration," he said. "But it is disappointing to not be able to complete a single lap. But maybe tomorrow I'll be the lucky one and the rest will be unlucky. It's a lot harder and a lot more dangerous to start from the middle of the grid, but maybe it rains.

"It will be hard, but if I have to choose, I'd prefer a wet race, which is always a bit of a lottery and maybe I can benefit from that tomorrow."

Alonso stated earlier in the season that bad luck or errors will ensure that the title battle will not be between the top four runners. Tomorrow the Spaniard needs a strong result to ensure that he is not to lose ground.
This is not how a World Champion should think! It's never just about luck, the driver should think of getting good results through his abilities more than uncontrollable circumstances.

But I do hope for rain during tomorrow's race - that should make things a lot more exciting!

During the press conference:
As a rookie Lewis Hamilton thinks that the others expect him to commit a mistake. Felipe Massa thinks that Hamilton could not be considered a rookie anymore and when asked whether he hopes for a mistake from him, his reply:
"Yes, especially tomorrow. I will be very happy."

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2007, 03:23 PM   #20
yellky
Regular User

Originally Posted by blue8
04 R. Kubica BMW 1:15.493
go Robert !!
Old 06-30-2007, 03:40 PM   #21
DeMoN
Regular User

good thing I didnt wake up to see this crap happen to McLaren. Well Lewis between both ferraris should b fun to watch. Even moreso if it does rain.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:43 AM   #22
5vz-fe
Regular User

LOL @ pitstop of Albers

Impressive outlap by Lewis, great pass on Kubica.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:41 AM   #23
LEXION
Regular User

Congrats to Kimi and Massa, they did a good job.....Alonso could have done worse...too bad he didint

Hope this to be the restart of the battle for Championship win for Ferrari

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 10:16 AM   #24
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
first and formost, great to see Kubica being up there. I would love to see what he would do with a better car.

now I am a Ferrari fan and want to see the red cars win, but I dont want ASSlonso to have a chance at the title, so I hope Hammy can pass Mass on the first turn and win the race, Hammy needs to rack up as many points as possible before he gets some bad luck.

I have one theory about ASSlonso, and yes it might not make sense but I could so see him doing this. I could see him sabotaging himself in races to let Ferrari catch up since he thinks Hammy is getting better treatment from Ron and the team!!

Originally Posted by blue8
F1-Live
dancing queen F1's Lance Bass was left pinning his hopes on a wet race in Sunday's French Grand Prix after gearbox problem in qualifying today.

While F1's Lance Bass starts a disappointed tenth, team-mate and championship leader Lewis Hamilton starts from the front row of the grid alongside Felipe Massa.

"If something like this happens to my rivals tomorrow and if I manage to score good points I'm sure I won't remember today's frustration," he said. "But it is disappointing to not be able to complete a single lap. But maybe tomorrow I'll be the lucky one and the rest will be unlucky. It's a lot harder and a lot more dangerous to start from the middle of the grid, but maybe it rains.

"It will be hard, but if I have to choose, I'd prefer a wet race, which is always a bit of a lottery and maybe I can benefit from that tomorrow."

F1's Lance Bass stated earlier in the season that bad luck or errors will ensure that the title battle will not be between the top four runners. Tomorrow the Spaniard needs a strong result to ensure that he is not to lose ground.
This is not how a World Champion should think! It's never just about luck, the driver should think of getting good results through his abilities more than uncontrollable circumstances.

But I do hope for rain during tomorrow's race - that should make things a lot more exciting!

During the press conference:
As a rookie Lewis Hamilton thinks that the others expect him to commit a mistake. Felipe Massa thinks that Hamilton could not be considered a rookie anymore and when asked whether he hopes for a mistake from him, his reply:
"Yes, especially tomorrow. I will be very happy."
I have been saying this from the fucking beginning, he is a poor excuse for a champion, and if Briatore had not been the team boss at Renault I would be willing to bet that ASSlonso might not of won the 2 championships, ASSlonso was favored at Renault ONLY because the team boss was also his manager!!

hey ASSlonso fan boys, how many times have you heard Schumi, Senna, Prost, or other drives make such remarks about wanting bad luck for the other drivers, ASSlonso is a classless cock sucker and gives a very bad name to Spain!!
I am nobody's fan
This something for 15 year old girls.
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 11:13 AM   #25
yg60m
Regular User

I am glad that Kimi had the edge over Felipe (sorry Andre ) !! Finally ! I started to lost the faith even if it was tight ... I hope it's just the beginning
Old 07-01-2007, 11:43 AM   #26
Bizi Jones
Regular User

what edge...Kimi didn't deserve this win...Massa got totally screwed coming out of his 2nd stop...at least judging by his 10 minute monologue at the press conference

Lewis getting past Kubica was impressive 8)
Bizi Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 12:13 PM   #27
blue8
Regular User

Ferrari 1-2!!! Just exactly what they needed! I thought Kimi was strong today. He kept up with Massa throughout the race. The backmarkers just made it difficult for Massa. This is the first time this season that the winner didn't start from the front of the grid. The BMW drivers were also pretty solid. Al0nso struggled the entire race. This is officially the last F1 race at Magny Cours.

Results
01 K. Räikkönen Ferrari 1:18:00.188
02 F. Massa Ferrari + 2.004
03 L. Hamilton McLaren + 32.001
04 R. Kubica BMW + 41.007
05 N. Heidfeld BMW + 48.008
06 G. Fisichella Renault + 52.002
07 F. Alonso McLaren + 56.005
08 J. Button Honda + 58.008
09 N. Rosberg Williams + 68.005
10 R. Schumacher Toyota + 1 laps
11 R. Barrichello Honda + 1 laps
12 M. Webber Red Bull + 1 laps
13 D. Coulthard Red Bull + 1 laps
14 A. Wurz Williams + 1 laps
15 H. Kovalainen Renault + 1 laps
16 T. Sato Super Aguri + 2 laps
17 A. Sutil Spyker F1 + 2 laps
Did not finish
18 S. Speed Toro Rosso + 15 laps
19 C. Albers Spyker F1 + 42 laps
20 A. Davidson Super Aguri + 69 laps
21 J. Trulli Toyota + 69 laps
22 V. Liuzzi Toro Rosso + 0 laps

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #28
saadie
Regular User

freaking Awsome ... good return by kubica .... hamilton had a nice race .... a|onso kept fucking up haha

YAY for kimi 8) 8) 8)
Old 07-01-2007, 02:54 PM   #29
xecutioner
Regular User

great race by kimmi

i was losing all hope in that guy but he did well

to bad for massa getting stuck in trafic but kimmi was alot faster and had more fuel so it worked out better for him

lewis gets hes lowest finish of the year at 3rd lol great stuff

best thing is that asslonso losers more points haha and he drove like it was hes 1st year of f1 silly fool
Old 07-01-2007, 04:12 PM   #30
yellky
Regular User

Originally Posted by Bizi Jones
Lewis getting past Kubica was impressive 8)
ehh, keep in mind that Ham is driving SLR and Kub 650i
i'd love to see 'em both driving Ferraris in that fight.. :roll: