Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 09-09-2005, 12:24 PM   #1
sameerrao
Regular User

Default **** 2005 Belgian GP ****

A favorite circuit for nearly all drivers.

This race was anticipated to be a wet weather race and boy it has turned out to be one. A Damp first practice session led to torrential rain in the second session with no one posting any lap times. Liuizi went out on a fast lap and promptly smashed his car into a barrier - there was tons of water on the road.

The funny part is that today was supposed to the mildest from a rain standpoint - i.e. tomorrow and Sunday will be worse. Judging by today's rain, if it remains the same or worsens then the race may not happen as both Bridgestone and Michelin cannot cope with this much water

Source: www.formula1.com

Picture for Ronin to salivate over

Final
Pos No Driver Team Laps Time/Retired Grid Points

1 9 Kimi Räikkönen McLaren-Mercedes 44 Winner 2 10
2 5 Fernando Alonso Renault 44 +28.3 secs 4 8
3 3 Jenson Button BAR-Honda 44 +32.0 secs 8 6
4 7 Mark Webber Williams-BMW 44 +69.1 secs 9 5
5 2 Rubens Barrichello Ferrari 44 +78.1 secs 12 4
6 11 Jacques Villeneuve Sauber-Petronas 44 +87.4 secs 14 3
7 17 Ralf Schumacher Toyota 44 +87.5 secs 5 2
8 18 Tiago Monteiro Jordan-Toyota 43 +1 Lap 19 1
9 15 Christian Klien Red Bull Racing 43 +1 Lap 16
10 12 Felipe Massa Sauber-Petronas 43 +1 Lap 7
11 19 Narain Karthikeyan Jordan-Toyota 20 +1 Lap 43
12 21 Christijan Albers Minardi-Cosworth 42 +2 Laps 18
13 20 Robert Doornbos Minardi-Cosworth 41 +3 Laps 17
14 10 Juan Pablo Montoya McLaren-Mercedes 40 +4 Laps 1
15 8 Antonio Pizzonia Williams-BMW 39 +5 Laps 15
Ret 16 Jarno Trulli Toyota 34 +10 Laps 3
Ret 14 David Coulthard Red Bull Racing 18 +26 Laps 11
Ret 1 Michael Schumacher Ferrari 13 +31 Laps 6
Ret 4 Takuma Sato BAR-Honda 13 +31 Laps 10
Ret 6 Giancarlo Fisichella Renault 10 +34 Laps 13

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 12:28 PM   #2
sameerrao
Regular User

Source: www.formula1.com
Friday driver comments:

Kimi Raikkonen, McLaren (1st, 1m 48.206s):
"I did one run at the end of the first session, but the conditions on the drying track were not ideal. However the car felt good straight away, and we will just have to wait and see what the weather does tomorrow. I like Spa and this is an important weekend me and the team, and we will just continue to focus on winning the race - whether it's wet or dry."

Giancarlo Fisichella, Renault (3rd, +0.413s):
“I only did three laps, so it’s quite hard to say, but the balance felt OK. We just didn’t do enough running to be able to tell.”

Ricardo Zonta, Toyota (4th, +1.239s):
"It's a pity we missed out on this afternoon's session because Spa is always a fun place to drive. But this morning the circuit started out damp, so we had a chance to try out the shallow wets. The balance changes when you switch to dry tyres so at least we are able to learn something about that in case we need to use it in the race. Spa is always a good fun place to drive in any conditions and today gave us a typical mixture of weather."

Mark Webber, Williams (5th, +1.486s):
“It was a frustrating day because we didn’t get much information at all, as we only did two timed laps in the morning session. You never know what you are going to get weather-wise here - you just cannot predict. A lot of the teams opted to do more mileage in the second session but in the end the rain was too heavy to run. We now hope we can get some good running in the morning tomorrow and get ready for qualifying and the race.”

Jenson Button, BAR (6th, +1.684s):
"We’ve been here many times before so today’s weather is hardly surprising. The only good thing is that everyone is in the same boat. We’ll obviously do what work we can with the little data we gathered this morning and then start tomorrow with better conditions I hope.”

Jarno Trulli, Toyota (7th, +2.336s):
"We were expecting this to be a wet weekend, and the weather forecast is still bad so it's likely to be a tough weekend because we haven't done much wet testing this year. Spa is the best circuit in the world, and the most fun to drive, but the intensity of the rain can vary hugely so that can have a big impact on circuit conditions. Still, it will be the same for everyone. Last year I took pole in the wet here so we'll be hoping for a positive result."

Michael Schumacher, Ferrari (8th, +2.358s):
“This morning we did not look that competitive, but this afternoon we never got the chance to find out the real situation in terms of how we compare with the others. It was just too wet to go out. I think we would have needed a boat propeller to power our way round the track! The forecast is for more rain and if that is the case on Sunday, I can see us having to start the race behind the Safety Car. Maybe our tifosi have done too good a job with their rain dance!”

Ralf Schumacher, Toyota (9th, +2.614s):
"Unfortunately weather like that means that this will be a hard weekend for all the teams. Obviously it makes it very difficult to pick which dry tyre to run - if we ever get a chance to run on dries this weekend. It makes tomorrow busier, too. We'll have to go out in the wet eventually. There have been no wet races yet this year and at Toyota we haven't done much testing in the wet either. So we'll have to wait and see how it works out."

Vitantonio Liuzzi, Red Bull (10th, +2.745s):
“Everything was pretty good this morning and we were able to test different tyres as the track got drier and drier. We started on full wets, then went to intermediates and then to slicks. The track was in good condition so we could test the tyres and give feedback to the other cars. I had a good first run on the slick tyres, the car felt very balanced and I had good pace. I hit a small puddle on one of the later laps, locked the front brakes and got out of shape a little. That was a shame as we’d been strong and had set some quick lap times. In the second session, the weather seemed good enough to go back out. Things were okay through Eau Rouge, but then there was this huge pool of water. The car lost contact with the ground and, as I had a lot of speed, I went off into the guardrail.”

Takuma Sato, BAR (11th, +2.797s):
“There is little to say about today because of the weather. I did only a few laps at the end of the morning session in drying conditions, but my first impression is that our package should be quite good. We will just have two very busy sessions tomorrow.”

Rubens Barrichello, Ferrari (12th, +2.971s):
“Even though I like driving in the wet, this afternoon there was just too much water on track and it was impossible to drive a Formula 1 car in these conditions. I hope it will not rain as much over the next two days…”

Jacques Villeneuve, Sauber (13th, +3.967s):
"My car felt good this morning in the few laps that I did, but we weren't really pushing hard. I have to say that I like the changes that they have made to the Bus Stop chicane since I was last here in 2003, it's much better.”

Felipe Massa, Sauber (14th, +4.030s):
"At least I did some laps this morning, but you had to be careful because La Source and the Bus Stop were still wet, and it was tricky elsewhere too. You didn't want to get off line anywhere. Due to the weather this afternoon everything is open for tomorrow, so we just have to wait and see what that brings.”

Narain Karthikeyan, Jordan (15th, +4.942s):
“This morning I was running the EJ15B car for the first time during a Grand Prix weekend and it was problem free. I did a good job but the circuit conditions were constantly changing. I cannot say much about the afternoon, except that a boat would have been better than an F1 car.”

Antonio Pizzonia, Williams (16th, +5.329s):
“It’s nice to be back in the cockpit of the FW27 in Spa, my favourite track. Unfortunately I had a small accident this morning, which didn’t cost us any laps and didn’t really affect our programme. Still, it’s not the way you would like to start a GP weekend. The mechanics did a great job to fix everything quickly. In the second session it rained heavily so we didn’t go out on track but it was the same for most of the teams. This means we have a few extra laps to do tomorrow and we just have to try to get the most out of it.”

Christijan Albers, Minardi (17th, +5.601s):
To follow.

Nicolas Kiesa, Jordan (18th, +6.231s):
“It was quite difficult this morning as I was one of the first to go out in half dry, half wet conditions and also because I have not driven here for three years. I had therefore to get used to the circuit and its difficult conditions. But all in all, we had a pretty good practice and I have to say that from the start, the car felt very good. The best thing about the car was even though the circuit was getting dryer and dryer, its behaviour did not change. It was very nice and I felt confident to push it harder. We have managed to test some tyres and we have a half-decent evaluation. If I was a race driver, I would have a 85% idea of which tyres we should use and this despite the fact we did not run in the second practice.”

Robert Doornbos, Jordan (19th, +6.767s):
To follow.

Tiago Monteiro, Jordan (20th, +6.968s):
“It is quite difficult to describe how the car was feeling considering the small number of laps we have completed today. This morning we just checked if the car was ok and wanted to do our complete normal Friday programme but the track conditions did not allow us to do this. The tyre choice for the rest of the weekend will therefore not be an easy one. However, I am pretty confident we will make a good choice.”

Enrico Toccacelo, Minardi (21st, +14.296s):
To follow.

David Coulthard, Red Bull (no time):
“Wet conditions are always difficult, but are especially so in Spa due to the length of the track. There tends to be a lot of aquaplaning here as there’s a lot of standing water and that’s obviously what Tonio suffered with today. It’s even more difficult here when you’re running in traffic. There are so many trees, the spray doesn’t dissipate and you have difficultly seeing the circuit, which can be pretty horrible. We just did an installation lap this morning. This is the second race with this engine and we’re restricted on mileage. We thought it might be drier this afternoon and wanted to save our laps, obviously now we would have preferred to have done more this morning – but hindsight is a wonderful thing.”

Christian Klien, Red Bull (no time):
“Unfortunately we couldn’t drive much today, we just did an installation lap this morning to check the car. There was so much rain in the second session; it didn’t make any sense to go out. Tonio aquaplaned on the water and when that happens you’re just a passenger. We haven’t been able to work on the set up of the car much today, so have a lot of work to do tomorrow.”

Fernando Alonso, Renault (no time):
“No problems with the car. But the conditions were impossible - you can’t go faster than 150 kph”.

Juan Pablo Montoya, McLaren (no time):
"I didn't get the chance to run in the dry today when I had to sit out the first practice as the team had to do a precautionary engine change on my car. The second session was obviously very wet from the beginning so it was no use doing any running. At least Alex got a decent amount of laps done in the first session so we will really have to rely on his feedback. I look forward to tomorrow when the weather hopefully will be dry, but as this is Spa you never know."

--> Montoya's engine change will not provoke a 10 spot grid penalty as it was a new engine and he didnt step out in session 1
--> Fisichella's engine is suspect - they may want to change it on Saturday if the condition worsens. Renault needs him to score points for the championship.

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
Old 09-09-2005, 03:51 PM   #3
SFDMALEX
Regular User

HAHA I love this quote "Maybe our tifosi have done too good a job with their rain dance!”

Looking forward to the race, cant wait.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:27 AM   #4
kksh
Regular User

Can someone take alonso out at the start? Haha. Should be a great race. Real racing. And it'll be interesting to see how they perform in the rain. Hope the conditions stay the same during qualifying. Be it wet or dry.

Goddamnit...
An entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars, megapixel cellphones and clothes.
Working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
We're the middle children of history, man...
No purpose or place.
We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.
We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars.
But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact.
And we're very, very pissed off
kksh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:53 AM   #5
hwe
Regular User

Update today on formula1.com:

Weather update - dry start for Saturday
After Friday’s dismal conditions the skies are cloudy but blue in places this morning. The track is damp in places but perfectly usable, but the forecast is for more rain as the day progresses and an ambient temperature high around 22 degrees Celsius. There is still a strong chance of rain on race day.

Results from 3rd practice:

1 9 Kimi Räikkönen McLaren-Mercedes 1:48.125
2 10 Juan Pablo Montoya McLaren-Mercedes 1:48.516
3 6 Giancarlo Fisichella Renault 1:48.883
4 5 Fernando Alonso Renault 1:49.286
5 1 Michael Schumacher Ferrari 1:49.520
6 3 Jenson Button BAR-Honda 1:49.780
7 7 Mark Webber Williams-BMW 1:50.066
8 14 David Coulthard Red Bull Racing 1:50.139
9 17 Ralf Schumacher Toyota 1:50.403
10 8 Antonio Pizzonia Williams-BMW 1:50.449
11 16 Jarno Trulli Toyota 1:50.451
12 4 Takuma Sato BAR-Honda 1:50.750
13 12 Felipe Massa Sauber-Petronas 1:50.877
14 15 Christian Klien Red Bull Racing 1:50.907
15 11 Jacques Villeneuve Sauber-Petronas 1:51.655
16 18 Tiago Monteiro Jordan-Toyota 1:51.953
17 21 Christijan Albers Minardi-Cosworth 1:53.250
18 20 Robert Doornbos Minardi-Cosworth 1:53.278
19 19 Narain Karthikeyan Jordan-Toyota 1:53.480
20 2 Rubens Barrichello Ferrari
hwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 01:32 PM   #6
nthfinity
Regular User

im hoping the wet-master shumacher takes a suprise victory in the first rainy GP this year
Old 09-10-2005, 02:14 PM   #7
sameerrao
Regular User

Saturday driver comments:
Source: formula1.com

Juan Pablo Montoya, McLaren (1st, 1m 46.391s):
"That was a nice and smooth lap. I was sitting in the car when I saw a few drops of rain and was thinking 'oh no'. However I think it just stopped when I went out and didn't affect my lap. The car was working well despite us only having limited time to work on the set-up, but we seem to have found the perfect balance between speed and grip. To get the front row is fantastic for both Kimi and I as it's just what the team needs at the moment. I think it will be an interesting race tomorrow, and I'm sure the weather will play some sort of role. From where I'm sitting it doesn't matter whether it's wet or dry, so let's see, and I'm sure it will be exciting either way."

Kimi Raikkonen, McLaren (2nd, +0.049s):
"To have both Juan Pablo and myself on the front row is great and I'm really pleased. Second place is good, and we will work from there to get the best result we can. The car seems to be working well in both wet and dry conditions which is reassuring as it seems like it's going to rain tomorrow. My lap was OK, but I was not on the limit as there were a few drops of rain. I'm confident of a good result for myself and the team tomorrow – we have definitely given ourselves the best possible basis today."

Giancarlo Fisichella, Renault (3rd, +0.106s):
“Obviously, I am disappointed about the engine change I had this morning, because this was a good qualifying for me. I had a nice lap, and the balance of the car was better than this morning. From what we have seen this weekend, we seem to be quite strong, and maybe closer to McLaren than we expected on Friday. Obviously, I will be starting from the midfield, but with the speed of the R25 here, I think I will be aiming for the podium again: it felt good last weekend, so I want to repeat it!”

Jarno Trulli, Toyota (4th, +0.205s):
“I honestly think that was a great lap. There were a few spots of rain during my first sector so I couldn’t quite push as hard as I would have liked. But in general the car felt very well balanced so it was possible to push right to the limit, and that’s what I did. Every sector of this lap is difficult but it felt quick, so I’m happy with where we’ve ended up. We’ve spent the weekend working to adjust the car for the tyres. We hope we’ve made a good choice and it means we are feeling confident about the race whatever the conditions. We’re expecting a wet race so the spray could make life difficult but we all just have to get used to it and try our best.”

Fernando Alonso, Renault (5th, +0.369s):
“I am pretty pleased with the position. At least we managed some running today, so we could enjoy driving here at Spa and start working on the technical programme. We made some changes before qualifying to improve the balance, and that worked well. It was a clean lap, so now I am in a good position for tomorrow. Things seem closer between us and McLaren than they have been in the last few races, and although it will be very difficult to beat them, maybe it’s not impossible. We need to concentrate on the race now, and do a perfect preparation to be able to fight at the front and keep the pressure on.”

Ralf Schumacher, Toyota (6th, +1.010s):
“That was a reasonable qualifying lap given that I’ve found the car slightly difficult to drive this weekend. We went backwards and forwards with the tyre choice all morning and we changed the tyres just before the session, so that made things difficult. But it was a clean lap and both Jarno and I are happy to be starting so high up the grid tomorrow. There were a couple of spots of rain on my lap but that had no effect on the time. There could obviously be a lot more rain in the race so that could make things harder but hopefully being quite near the front of the grid there will not be quite so much spray. We’ll be pushing hard for more points to close the gap on Ferrari.”

Michael Schumacher, Ferrari (7th, +1.085s):
“We said that we did not think there would be much of an improvement after Monza and so today’s performance is pretty much what we expected. We did the best we could and it seems that I will start from sixth place, which is okay, although I would have preferred to stay seventh on the clean side of the grid. If it stays dry, we can only hope to fight for points, so obviously I prefer if it rains as that would make the situation more open. Today, we ran the car with a bias towards a wet set-up, which is reflected in the lack of top speed.”

Felipe Massa, Sauber (8th, +1.476s):
"That was a really good lap! The balance was good and I didn't make any mistakes. This morning the car was oversteering a bit, especially on old tyres, so we gambled a little and made some changes to the set-up which worked really well for qualifying. It was definitely a step forward. Now I'm looking forward to the race. There's a high chance of rain tomorrow, but we are in good shape whatever happens."

Jenson Button, BAR (9th, +1.587s):
"It was tough because in free practice this morning I had a big problem with my front wheels locking into the first corner and the Bus Stop. It hasn't been great coming straight from practice into qualifying and I was probably a little too cautious under braking. It was OK; better to play it cautious, brake early and be safe rather than sorry. I think we're going to be pretty good in the race so we'll just have to see what the weather decides to do tomorrow. We can get some good points from where we'll be starting."

Mark Webber, Williams (10th, +1.680s):
“I am reasonably happy with my qualifying today, even if I lost a bit of time in the last sector, at the Bus Stop corner. We have a good set up for tomorrow, but obviously it’s a bit of a lottery here, as it all depends on the weather condition. It’s much more penalising to have a rain set-up on a dry track than the other way around and this track is definitely one of the most challenging for the engineers. We hope we’ll manage to score some points tomorrow, as we did last week in Monza.”

Takuma Sato, BAR (11th, +1.962s):
"Obviously by running so early in the session I knew that I would pay the price a little in terms of the later drivers benefiting from the track evolution. The conditions were a little low-grip which made the lap difficult. The weather has made preparation for the race quite challenging but it has been the same for everyone and I think we have done the best job possible to achieve our full programme this morning. It looks like the weather will be tricky tomorrow also but we will be flat-out whether it's raining or drying. We have a good strategy for tomorrow and we are determined to do a good job."

David Coulthard, Red Bull (12th, +2.117s):
“It’s not been such a great weekend for us so far, due to the changeable weather. We had limited time on the track yesterday and, as a result, we’re a bit on the back foot now. Neither Christian nor myself know the car well enough to push flat out here. We can nail the fast corners no problem, but on the medium speed ones we’re struggling to know how much momentum we can take through the turn. I definitely think the car was capable of going quicker in qualifying than it did, but following yesterday’s lack of track time, we didn’t have the confidence to push. It’s going to be difficult to get points here and the best chance for us will be if we see some varied weather tomorrow.”

Rubens Barrichello, Ferrari (13th, +2.159s):
“Given that we have opted for a very conservative race strategy, I do not think that twelfth on the grid today is too bad. We have to see what the weather will do tomorrow. Taking all the possibilities into account, I think I have a chance of scoring points tomorrow.”

Jacques Villeneuve, Sauber (14th, +2.498s):
"All round the lap my rear brakes were locking and I had no rear-end grip, so I was fighting the car the whole way. It's disappointing because I've been quicker than Felipe so far this weekend and even though we didn't change a thing on the car after practice this morning the balance had gone away by the time I did my qualifying lap. I have no idea why."

Antonio Pizzonia, Williams (15th, +2.507s):
“After this morning’s free practice we made some changes to the car but they shouldn’t have affected the balance of the car that much. It was hard for me last week in Monza, to get used to everything so quickly, but I am in a better situation now, with some mileage under my belt already. Anything can happen during the race here in Spa, with such a crazy weather. It would be nice to collect some points tomorrow as a gift for my birthday.”

Christian Klien, Red Bull (16th, +2.603s):
“Not my best qualifying lap of the season. We didn’t have much time to set up the car because of yesterday’s rain. The balance of the car was not so good in the morning practices and I was struggling with understeer. We made quite a lot of changes between the final free practice and qualifying session to try to improve things, but I think we went in the wrong direction and I wasn’t able to push as hard as I’d have liked. For tomorrow’s race, everything is open. It’s hard to know what the weather’s going to do here so I’ll be concentrating on staying on the track and making no mistakes - in Spa you never know exactly what’s going to happen.”

Robert Doornbos, Minardi (17th, +3.388s):
"It was great to have done a good lap in front of all the Dutch fans who are here at Spa. Along with Jordan, we have our own little Grand Prix within the Grand Prix, and it's good to have been the fastest of the four cars. We took a bit of a risk with the strategy, so I hope it's going to rain tomorrow. Whatever happens, we'll try to do the best job possible for the fans."

Christijan Albers, Minardi (18th, +3.451s):
"I'm pleased with my lap. It was not an amazing lap, just a normal, solid lap, and I was glad to stay on the track, as I had a little off in qualifying at Monza. Considering our race strategy, I'm happy with the time. We'll see what happens tomorrow."

Tiago Monteiro, Jordan (19th, +5.107s):
“I’m not really satisfied with my lap time even though I had a relatively clean lap. The EJ15B clearly has some potential but we definitely need some more running time as yesterday we only did a limited number of laps. We still have the race ahead of us and I’m looking forward to that; especially as it is supposed to rain tomorrow and we may have chance to do well.”

Narain Karthikeyan, Jordan (20th, +5.284s):
“Considering the fact that I was the first out on the track in qualifying this afternoon, I had a decent lap but unfortunately the limited track time we had yesterday affected us a little bit today. The circuit conditions were pretty similar to this morning and the balance of the car was better. Rain is expected for tomorrow’s race, so hopefully it could be a good Grand Prix for us.”

Old 09-10-2005, 07:44 PM   #8
kksh
Regular User

what do you reckon the weather at the race will be like? If it rains, the toyota, Mclarens and Ferrari will do well. The renaults will suffer with their low downforce dry setup. But that might help Alonso help him get past trulli on the straights. Provided he isn't take out on the first corner by the schumachers or massa.

Goddamnit...
An entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars, megapixel cellphones and clothes.
Working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
We're the middle children of history, man...
No purpose or place.
We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.
We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars.
But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact.
And we're very, very pissed off
kksh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 09:43 AM   #9
RAMMIUS
Regular User

Montoya an IDIOT as usual , didn`t help the team or Kimi either , how the hell did he get his F1 drivers licence ???????

Kimi did a very good race , also FAlonso was constant , and let`s not forget that imbecil called Sato :fist:
Old 09-11-2005, 09:51 AM   #10
antonioledesma
Regular User

what a mothefu____ lucky bastard :x .!!!!!

FA will be the champion, but not a real champion IMO, he just picked up what McLaren dropped :fist:
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 10:04 AM   #11
Max Power

an exciting race...and yet Sato is an idiot, Montoya is an idiot, Ralf is an idiot, dammit what a shit race
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 10:07 AM   #12
SFDMALEX
Regular User

/\/\/\WHat happend with Sato and Schumi? Because I tottaly missed that.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 10:10 AM   #13
antonioledesma
Regular User

Under braking, Sato hitted MS's behind, breaking MS's rear axle

btw...anyone knows exactly what happened with pizziona and montoya?
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 10:19 AM   #14
Max Power

after sato smoked Schumi, Sato proceeded to gently ram the Ferrari cause he couldn't find reverse, Schumi should have taken the steering wheel and bashed Sato over the head...

Pizziona was on dry, Montoya was on semis, Pizziona went for a pass and he failed cause Montoya moved across
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 10:41 AM   #15
sikx5
Regular User

Fricken sato!!! Bloody kamakasi driver!!

Schui was lapping quicker than the Mclarens up to that stage also...