Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Old 10-13-2004, 11:39 AM   #31
Ian_yamaue
Regular User

I saw in an Auto Show in my city. It was a Diablo SE30, I was about 15 years old and get stunned.
Old 10-16-2004, 04:31 PM   #32
Evo
Regular User

Never meet your childhood dream car or person ..

I saw my very first lambo when I was 16.. A blue Diablo..
Old 10-16-2004, 04:35 PM   #33
Darkel
Regular User

I was about 7 years old and it was at the Geneva auto show but I saw the first on the road much later
Darkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 10:22 AM   #34
Evo
Regular User

I'm just curious for those of you who say that you saw a lambo when you were 5 years old... How are you able to know...? All I remember is chocolate...
Old 10-17-2004, 10:56 AM   #35
ferrari550
Regular User

The first lamborghini i saw was in London 5 years ago. It was night time and i was on a bus going to my hotel and i saw a white Diablo with red SV on the side. It was simply stunning, i will never forget it.
Old 10-17-2004, 11:40 AM   #36
adamwich
Regular User

I can't remember the date, but the first lambo i saw was a blue diablo SV!
Old 10-17-2004, 01:31 PM   #37
SPEED_DEMON82
Regular User

My first sighting was a of a Miura when i was 18 n had just got my drivers license here. was riding my bike n taking a turn on a bridge when a red coloured Miura passed me. Didnt know what it was then so rushed to my car crazy friend and decribed to him and asked him what it was. Damn it was so low. Was an amazing feel. Last year i saw a Countach at a Classic Car restores garage. I enter his garage door and the first thing i happen to see is the Countach all ready for a good paint job. Last i heard was that its all ready now. Recently came to know that a well known guy here who scares the hell out of the people on the roads here with his Ferrai 355 Spider and 360 Modena Spider just got himself a Mucirlago and another bought a Gallardo. Damn i cant wait to see them screaming down the streets here
SPEED_DEMON82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 05:22 PM   #38
MIHALS
Regular User

because in my country is VERY difficult to see just Boxster or another "cheaper" sportscar, I've seen my first lambo 3 years ago in England. And it was a 30th Aniversary Lambo

Old 10-21-2004, 11:06 PM   #39
HeilSvenska
Regular User

When I was 14 I saw Diablos at a local autoshow. But the first time I saw a Lamborghini on the road was when I was at Las Vegas in the same year...I think. I was walking along the Strip and I heard a loud rumble that sounded like no other. Of course being a Lamborghini fan, I knew exactly what i was hearing, a Diablo. But it wasn't any Diablo. It was a silver SV. The driver revved engine on purpose and the noise was simply...OrGAsMic. I was soooo happy. Even it left my sight, I could hear it for blocks. Sadly, my cousin who also loves Diablos didn't get to see it because he was lazy and took a cab instead of walking.

My love for Lamborghinis started when I was like 5 and saw the Cannonball Run 2. The colour changing Countach was just stunning. Ever since I've been a Lamborghini fan. But i still don't like the Murcielago and the Gallardo.
Old 10-21-2004, 11:43 PM   #40
DUNKiNUTS

The first Lambo i saw was in grid lock in DC on the Beltway. It was a white Countach. only saw it for like 30 sec. but damn i loved it.
DUNKiNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2004, 05:21 PM   #41
agllp
Regular User

The first time which I saw a diablo, went, so that it travels to Florida, single to see one of these, I went to a store of car-rent and the owner said to me the diablo was gone for 15 minutes ago, and that was not going to have none in one week, but ,then, a miracle, listens to a wonderful sound, V12 6,0 that in backward movement come to me a one yellow diablo. it takes 125 photos him, was a little while unforgettable moment
Old 11-27-2004, 07:59 PM   #42
TT

First time I saw a Lambo was in a travel to Italia that we did in High School in 1997. It was wonderful for me. I saw a black Countach at night and it was with its front lights up. The place where I enjoy this experience was in Montecatini, do you know this place? In general, there I saw very interesting cars, but The best, and the more impresive, the Countach.
Old 11-28-2004, 06:44 PM   #43
findleybeast
Regular User

First Lambo I saw was in Providence, Rhode Island during a river festival. It was a white diablo and was stuck in a gridlock of people. Definitely the best thing that happened at the festival.

Xbox Live Gamertag: TheSlusbe
findleybeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 09:37 AM   #44
dodo
Regular User

I saw my first when I was 16.
It was in the city centre of Frankfurt/Main in Germany: a darkblue Miura.
It had to stop at a red trafficlight in front of me... when it turned into green, he drove by. I had a camera in my backpack, but i was so amazed by that sound and I just forgot to take a picture.

There was another man standing next to me. We did not move until it was gone. It was my first and only Miura i saw so far... in public.

exoticsonroad.com
dodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 12:26 PM   #45
corvette97
Regular User

in paris 2 years ago, with countach, 2 block away from the opera