Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-22-2006, 09:56 AM   #16
5vz-fe
Regular User

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2006, 11:02 AM   #17
blah
Regular User

I think you all can now understand why my donation is coming so late. Application Fees Kicked my fucking ass. 30 Bucks per at at 8 Apps.....Well worth it in the end though. Now i have to Laptop shop, and get a new Phone Providor. Who has the best service in florida if anyone knows??? Im thinking about getting the Treo 700.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:29 PM   #18
DeMoN
Regular User

Ahh yeah, freshmen year. Enjoy first two semesters before it all gets hard.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:41 PM   #19
T-Bird
Regular User

congrats on the acceptance. I tried the whole university thing for a year (automotive design) then said screw this and decided there is just as good of potential earnings fixing the damn things and I love doing it.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:47 AM   #20
Zot09
Regular User

Congrats on your acceptance dude, you're going to have an awesome time in college. Make sure you ALWAYS go to class, and study study study. I just finished my first year in college, and not doing that kicked me in my ass and now I have to go to summer school for every single summer after this until I graduate so I can graduate in four year and so that I can still take the MCAT's after my third year. But seriously, do have fun while studying.

Just a quick question, why did you choose a school all the way in Florida when you have Santa Clara U, UCD, the other UC's, and so many other schools around you? Well I guess it doesn't really matter though. Like I said, have fun! And of course, good luck!
Old 06-23-2006, 04:29 AM   #21
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by Zot09
Congrats on your acceptance dude, you're going to have an awesome time in college. Make sure you ALWAYS go to class, and study study study. I just finished my first year in college, and not doing that kicked me in my ass and now I have to go to summer school for every single summer after this until I graduate so I can graduate in four year and so that I can still take the MCAT's after my third year. But seriously, do have fun while studying.

Just a quick question, why did you choose a school all the way in Florida when you have Santa Clara U, UCD, the other UC's, and so many other schools around you? Well I guess it doesn't really matter though. Like I said, have fun! And of course, good luck!
The UCs are set up more for economics business in the under-grads atleast. They are good for Graduate, but im not even close to being interested in economics, i HATE Economics. Also Florida is a nice scenary change, and our wacky liberals are getting crazier and crazier with the car laws. Also im leaving alot of drama behind by moving to florida. Alot of people out here just love to be in the middle of drama and i just cant take it anymore.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:08 AM   #22
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

People love drama whereever you go..

Also, be prepared to deal with extremely slow and stupid people down in Florida..
Old 06-23-2006, 04:10 PM   #23
StanAE86
Regular User

Congratulations! From an old guy to a young guy, enjoy the experience despite the stress of school.