Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Porsche > Porsche Pictures and Videos

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
pagani
Regular User

Thumbs down Us honkballers destroy porsche 911

Is this normal for us honkballers?
http://www.autojunk.nl/clips/view/151015
Old 01-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
pitfield
Regular User

what the fuck?
Old 01-17-2009, 01:53 PM   #3
RC45
Regular User

Great show being put on my Obama's voting pool

http://ballhype.com/video/giant_fan_...p_and_his_leg/

Possible explanation as to how the car got burnt, but still not an excuse for the behaviour of a bunch of liberals...

Earlier in the season, there was a fire in the parking lot during a Redskins game at FedEx Field that burned several cars. It resulted from someone putting a still-hot grill in the tailgate of their Escalade EXT before entering the stadium. Note: Setting smoldering coals inside your automobile will result in damage to its resale value. At the Eagles-Giants game on Sunday, something similar appears to have happened to a Porsche. It would be the car you see on stage right in the video below. Or, in other words, the already destroyed car parked next to the SUV that these not-at-all-stereotypical Giants fans decided to trash following their ...
http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.1.1

Police are hoping a YouTube video of Giants' fans vandalizing a Porsche after the team's loss to the Philadelphia Eagles last Sunday help identify the suspects and lead to their arrests.
It takes a particularly unique type of liberal o video tape themselves commiting crimes, posting them on YouTube no expecting to be prosecuted.. unless getting away with this nonsense is the Hope and Change they believe in.

Last edited by RC45; 01-17-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
enzoferrari
Regular User

WTF are u doing to my car???Then everybody die!!
Old 01-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #5
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Great show being put on my Obama's voting pool

http://ballhype.com/video/giant_fan_...p_and_his_leg/

Possible explanation as to how the car got burnt, but still not an excuse for the behaviour of a bunch of liberals...

http://www.myfoxny.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.1.1

It takes a particularly unique type of liberal o video tape themselves commiting crimes, posting them on YouTube no expecting to be prosecuted.. unless getting away with this nonsense is the Hope and Change they believe in.
The can get away whit this because they pray to lord obama of the new world order
Old 01-17-2009, 08:38 PM   #6
pitfield
Regular User

Gobama!!!
Old 01-17-2009, 11:22 PM   #7
Mattk
Regular User

It would really suck for the Porsche driver if he supported the Giants as well.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #8
pagani
Regular User

Smile

Originally Posted by Mattk View Post
It would really suck for the Porsche driver if he supported the Giants as well.
That could be possible
I guess that why it's parked in gaints parking lot
Old 03-19-2009, 10:49 AM   #9
Kaz
Regular User

What a bunch of cocks. If they are like most supercar drivers who keep at least a 9mm in the car at all times, they were lucky the owner wasn't there.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:53 PM   #10
ViperASR
Regular User

How do you know they were obama supporters? Anyone? Is it because they are black? Because that would be racist.

"plus being able call your penis master chief during sex has got to be comical at least once"-gis
Old 03-20-2009, 04:07 AM   #11
79TA
Regular User

What an utter waste. People can be so idiotic

And Viper, while RC's assumptions are only that, you should notice that there are only a couple of black people. I think RC's assumption was based on the people's stupid actions. If you want to go argue that idiotic things can be done by non-liberals as well and RC shouldn't assume, go ahead, but there's no reason to make a race issue out of nothing.

And for the sake of logical technicality, if you were to assume one was an Obama supporter based on race and the statistics supported the likelyhood, then it would be a cogent argument. Not vailid, but cogent.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:35 PM   #12
Alelanza
Regular User

Originally Posted by ViperASR View Post
How do you know they were obama supporters?
Hehe i think we went down that road in another post thanks to yours truly. Trust me, don't waste your time
Old 03-20-2009, 01:14 PM   #13
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by ViperASR View Post
How do you know they were obama supporters? Anyone? Is it because they are black? Because that would be racist.
Oh - so now only blacks can support obama?

Why -? Are whites all racist?

Please get a clue.

Obama and his supports ignorance and incompetance is on display everyday in every facet of life in bold colour on the evening news everyday.

We dont need this video to show up the obama-train for the farcical circus it is - they are doing very well with selfpromotion thankyou very much

Originally Posted by Alelanza View Post
Hehe i think we went down that road in another post thanks to yours truly. Trust me, don't waste your time
You need more than just snappy one-liners to debate the current failing government - so it is better if you just walk away from the politcal debate - as you already have it wrong.

If you want this site to be about cars, keep the discussion about cars. It's that simple yeah?
Old 03-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #14
Alelanza
Regular User

You need more than just snappy one-liners to debate the current failing government
Actually the first thing i would need is to start debating it, which i haven't

- so it is better if you just walk away from the politcal debate - as you already have it wrong.
I have it wrong? so tell me, what's my political stance?
Or does your mind tell you that since i disagree with you on pretty much everything i'm yet another obamalova?
The fact that i think that there's little to no logic behind assuming all vandals are obamalovas doesn't mean you know my political views. It only means that i think you're logic is bent out of shape

Last edited by Alelanza; 03-20-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 02:45 PM   #15
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Alelanza View Post
I have it wrong? so tell me, what's my political stance?
Or does your mind tell you that since i disagree with you on pretty much everything i'm yet another obamalova?
You need more than just snappy one-liners to debate the current failing government - so it is better if you just walk away from the politcal debate - as you already have it wrong.

In 4 years we will regroup and history and all the events over the 4 years will PROVE that obama and everyone that buys into his nonsense would have been wrong.

That settles it - there is no need to "debate" - the FACTS as they will occur over the next 4 years will prove my view was correct.

In fact, the last 60 days has already proven those of us that opposed his positions duirng the campaign were right.

So - instead of polluting MW, let's get back together in 4 years and review, and I will give you an opportunity at that time to publicly appologize for being wrong.

Unless you of course have no confidence in you point of view?

Either way, we will continue this discussion in 4 years time (assuming he hasnt destroyed the economic infrastructure to such a degree that the internet will still be around in 4 years) until then you are talking to yourself as political debate is not what MW is about

If you want this site to be about cars, keep the discussion about cars. It's that simple yeah?
Closed Thread