Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Sports Car Forum > Photo of the Month

Photo of the Month The MotorWorld 'Photo of the Month' Competition

View Poll Results: Which is your fav
dani_d_mas 16 6.75%
Karcs 4 1.69%
TT 15 6.33%
dingo 18 7.59%
eurocopter 3 1.27%
raphaelws 6 2.53%
stmoritzer 22 9.28%
irrational_i 5 2.11%
sentra_dude 3 1.27%
MIHALS 5 2.11%
Smylait 17 7.17%
hamlet 4 1.69%
Wutputt 20 8.44%
dutchmasterflex 5 2.11%
salegosse 43 18.14%
80ssportlover 0 0%
dodo 17 7.17%
Speedracer38 9 3.80%
komotar 20 8.44%
nthfinity 5 2.11%
Voters: 237. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 07:01 PM   #46
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

WOW. I almost forgot that it was a new month here on Jabbas World I always make sure I vote for the pic of the month...

A lot of contestants this month.. who submitted my pic?? thanks, If I knew it had potential I would of touched it up a bit more in photoshop

Definitely was hard to pick one from so many, but stmoritz's version of the SLR in snow takes the cake.

EDIT:

:roll: I think I just voted for myself even though I said/wanted to ote for stmoritz.[/intoxication]

I just read the through the previous pages and I think we should open up a photo-critique section in the photoraphy topic. There seems to be a lot of aspiring photographers here on JW and I know how much critiques helped me in photo class..
Old 03-08-2006, 08:02 PM   #47
dan00k
Regular User

this is gonna be a hard pick this month for all of these excellent shots
Old 03-08-2006, 08:07 PM   #48
dan00k
Regular User

this is gonna be a hard pick this month for all of these excellent shots
Old 03-08-2006, 08:08 PM   #49
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex

I just read the through the previous pages and I think we should open up a photo-critique section in the photoraphy topic. There seems to be a lot of aspiring photographers here on JW and I know how much critiques helped me in photo class..

As I said, I always try to give my opinions in here, and don't think a whole new forum or subforum is needed.. you can have a topic dedicated to this if you want to open it. Where ppl can post their pics and ask for advices.. car related or not.
Old 03-10-2006, 09:12 PM   #50
blinkmeat
Regular User

Nice selection here guys - my vote went for Hamlet
Old 03-12-2006, 05:11 PM   #51
PATo355
Regular User

no qustions in this one ... stmoritzer SLR in the snow is stunning ... not the best SLR picture of that session ... but truly amazing ...

2nd has to be the Wuttputt with those enzos

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:10 PM   #52
TransAm
Regular User

Dani's pic is the most pleasing to my eyes, gets my vote this month

Certainly there are some exceptionally rare cars in this month's selection, some good finds by people.

Coming in second place for me is the one Komotar took, a lovely picture.

In joint third place, nthfinity, a good shot of the Alfa, and salegosse, a great shot of the Zonda.

I'd have voted salegosse first place if only the RX300 had not been in the shot - I guess there was nothing that could be done about that though (other than break the window, let off handbrake, and push the damn waste of metal into the harbour)

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
Old 03-13-2006, 02:09 PM   #53
MC12
Regular User

My vote goes to MIHALS. I love american muscle in the UK and the setting is great for the car and the photo. Well done
Old 03-13-2006, 10:39 PM   #54
MIHALS
Regular User

:hello: Thanks David!!! appreciate that!!!
Old 03-13-2006, 11:50 PM   #55
ae86_16v
Regular User

After all these years the 360 still is a very organic shape .
Old 03-25-2006, 12:49 PM   #56
Wutputt
Regular User

Due to the lack of time I have, I’ll only comment my top 5.

Dani: really nice composition of the car standing under the bridge. Great location with some fog in the background and snow on the ground. But the metal wires (or whatever it is) in the top right corner is spoiling the rest of the pic

Dingo: really nice location with the Perth skyline in the background. Also the colour of the f355 really stands out. But one minor drawback is the fact the waterline doesn’t runs 100% horizontally. At first I didn’t noticed it, but when I took a second look, this became noticeable.

Salegosse: great angle, superb quality (really nice polarizer effect). And what a great car. But the Lexus just is ruining this nice picture.

Dodo: even though a red 360 is quite boring, and there’s nothing special about the location, this pic appeals to my due to its simplicity. It would have even been better if there wasn’t a reflection of the guy in the window.

Komotar: Great angle and what a nice location: old school houses, with the aged signs, just perfect. Also the contrast of the yellow car and the old houses in the background really help to give this pic a nice feeling.

So komotar gets my vote!
Old 03-25-2006, 01:14 PM   #57
oscargarza88
Regular User

wow there are too many great pctures are awsome i cant decide!

-Dani= at first i thouhgt i was gonna vote for you hands down, its such a great picture, the snow.. the fog... the bridge... and the car looks very good too!
-Dingo= one of my favorite cars! with an awsome background!... but... idont know... thers just something that woudnt put it over the top of the other ones for me... idk why... personal taste i guess... but its a great picture! good job!
-Dodo= i put this picture as my background! not so much becuase i like the car.. because most of the other cars here are "better" than the 360... but the picture is great... in the street with no one close around... with the tree infront... just all alone resting haha..
-Wutputt= awsome experience seing so many enzos at the same time! specially the black one! great experience...
-komotar= this is my second favorite picture!! its a very professional pic, with as TT said the italian style background.... and its a good angle! good job..

i could have said something about every picture because they were all great... but i just said my opinion to a few of my favorites...
and well i think my vote wastied with dani and dodo with kamotar close behind...

ill decide later for the 1st place i cant right now...

good entries this month!
Old 03-31-2006, 07:01 PM   #58
TT
Regular User

Ok, we are done salegosse took an easy win here! bravo
And well done stmoritzer! it was a close call but you made it to the portal
Old 04-01-2006, 04:42 AM   #59
komotar
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Ok, we are done salegosse took an easy win here! bravo
And well done stmoritzer! it was a close call but you made it to the portal