Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Television and Movies > Top Gear Discussion

Old 09-13-2005, 09:10 PM   #1
Anonymous

Default Jeremy the fishermen!

http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/art...773985,00.html
Jeremy must be getting old
wish my parents didn't subscribe to the telegraph now, times is worth it for jeremy's columns alone know what i'll be buying when i'm back at uni!

also his driving column for this week http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/art...772795,00.html -Jeep Grand Cherokee
Old 09-13-2005, 09:50 PM   #2
antonioledesma
Regular User

lol... he has lots of free time now that he is in the final leg of his illness
btw... wasn't that the driving column or is another column where he bitches about every living thing?
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 08:39 AM   #3
Anonymous

Originally Posted by antonioledesma
btw... wasn't that the driving column or is another column where he bitches about every living thing?
he used to have a column in the main section, there is another column for the same day about the jeep. TBH its been months since i've bought the actual paper so I don't really know anymore. He must be getting short of car reviews though!
Old 09-14-2005, 08:58 AM   #4
zondaland
Regular User

He is getting very desperate isn't he. Six months and he has resorted to fishing. He has sort of gone from the fastest possible hobby to the slowest, interesting.
zondaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:15 PM   #5
antonioledesma
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
Originally Posted by antonioledesma
he used to have a column in the main section, there is another column for the same day about the jeep. TBH its been months since i've bought the actual paper so I don't really know anymore. He must be getting short of car reviews though!
then he must have 2 regular columns.
Is it me or what he writes in his TG page is the same bunch of jokes, metaphores, comparisons, etc. of the TG show... and some of the reviews of the newspaper?
he's a very funny guy, but reading/hearing the same joke 3 times isn't that funny
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote