Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 03-08-2006, 06:58 AM   #451
kksh
Regular User

<quote>The Formula One circus is arriving in Bahrain today. Many speculate about Kimi Räikkönen's future. Will the Fin remain at McLaren, or will he race at Ferrari where he might have signed a contract already? According to Kimi nothing has been signed yet.

"The truth is that I didn't sign a contract with anyone yet," Räikkönen said in Bahrain. "There is a bigger chance that I will stay at McLaren than join another Formula 1 team." </quote>

Yes! Kimi might stay with Mclaren after all!!!

Goddamnit...
An entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars.
Advertising has us chasing cars, megapixel cellphones and clothes.
Working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
We're the middle children of history, man...
No purpose or place.
We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.
We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars.
But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact.
And we're very, very pissed off
kksh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 07:00 AM   #452
kksh
Regular User

Originally Posted by f1racing.net
The Formula One circus is arriving in Bahrain today. Many speculate about Kimi Räikkönen's future. Will the Fin remain at McLaren, or will he race at Ferrari where he might have signed a contract already? According to Kimi nothing has been signed yet.

"The truth is that I didn't sign a contract with anyone yet," Räikkönen said in Bahrain. "There is a bigger chance that I will stay at McLaren than join another Formula 1 team."

Goddamnit...
No purpose or place.
We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives.
We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars.
Old 03-08-2006, 07:05 AM   #453
Ghostbat
Regular User

Originally Posted by kksh
The Formula One circus is arriving in Bahrain today. Many speculate about Kimi Räikkönen's future. Will the Fin remain at McLaren, or will he race at Ferrari where he might have signed a contract already? According to Kimi nothing has been signed yet.

"The truth is that I didn't sign a contract with anyone yet," Räikkönen said in Bahrain. "There is a bigger chance that I will stay at McLaren than join another Formula 1 team."
I really hope so but I'm kinda skeptical. Kimi and Alonso in the same team just doesn't sound right to me? Would Alonso accept being nr2 because no way Kimi would step down as first driver..
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2006, 07:58 AM   #454
xecutioner
Regular User

i watched the race last nite

i dont really care who won

im just happy that we have f1's once again and that there was alot of overtaking

impressed by m.schui and kimmi comin from last to finish 3rd

i dont c honda winning unless renault, ferrari and merc all fail
Old 03-15-2006, 01:20 PM   #455
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ghostbat
Originally Posted by kksh

I really hope so but I'm kinda skeptical. Kimi and Alonso in the same team just doesn't sound right to me? Would Alonso accept being nr2 because no way Kimi would step down as first driver..
I see what you mean but McLaren unlike ferrari treat both drivers equally and yes kimi had the edge on juan last year but thats down to driving skill kimi had 5 engine failures and 2 technical failures whereas montoya had far less failures he really came to grips with the car and team in the second season and im sure if McLaren hired both Kimi and Alonso they would give exactly the same kit because lets face it they are the best out there.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:12 AM   #456
RAMMIUS
Regular User

Rossi lays down challenge :

http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=35266

It would be so nice to see this happen
Old 03-16-2006, 05:34 AM   #457
kksh
Regular User

Rossi will win hands down. Alonso will win on both F1 and Rally but when it comes to bikes, Rossi will be so far ahead it won't even be seen like a competition.

Alonso will beat rossi by 2 secs a lap in an F1 car. 1-2 tenth in a rally car. Lose by 4-5 secs in a bike.

Goddamnit...
No purpose or place.
Old 03-16-2006, 05:51 AM   #458
saadie
Regular User

^^ why do you think rossi is challenging
Old 03-16-2006, 09:40 AM   #459
RAMMIUS
Regular User

Let`s see if Alonso has balls to take on the challenge , I mean Alonso said that with a little training he could get on the same podium as Rossi when it comes to Moto Gp bikes :roll:

Is Alonso dumb ?
Old 03-16-2006, 09:58 AM   #460
Max Power

^^^
no he is just stupid
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 02:57 PM   #461
leo_26782
Regular User

Why do you expect Alonso to win in a rally car??? Rossi also tried that back some time
leo_26782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 05:32 PM   #462
5vz-fe
Regular User

The big words from that big alonso mouth finally finds its way up his ass to the starting position.
Old 03-18-2006, 05:12 AM   #463
leo_26782
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Originally Posted by leo_26782
Why do you expect Alonso to win in a rally car??? Rossi also tried that back some time
... and crashed in the first leg
I know. But as he did some testing, one can expect him not to be that bad again
Old 03-18-2006, 08:24 AM   #464
McLaren4eVa
Regular User

Rossi can make up alot of time moving from four to two is much harder than vice versa. Michael Schumacher tried out a ducati motogp bike and was 20secs slower thats alot of time Alonso would need alot of pratice on a bike, He's probably never even driven a bike before ever since he won the world title alonso's head is starting to grow and his egos getting bigger aswell.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:38 AM   #465
leo_26782
Regular User

They already did it during the first GP, but the FIA said it was ok :roll: That's something that was allready discussed a few years ago, but the FIA got some rules more strict in order to avoid some accident with wings breaking. Looks like Ferrari has found a way to stay within the rules but with this advantage. Wait and see...