Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 05-02-2004, 04:07 PM   #16
schnell318
Regular User

That must be really something to drive, but as everyone said yours is faster but just on track.
schnell318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 05:05 PM   #17
No.1
Regular User

What happened to proving that this is what he drives???

For all we know, this pic could be staight off the internet
Old 05-03-2004, 12:16 PM   #18
coombsie66
Regular User

^^ Yeah, that is a british formula renult car (www.renultsport.co.uk stickers!), and i recognise those track closed signs and the armco looks like the entrence to padock hill bend at brands hatch, so unless this guy used to live in the uk and raced in the british championship i smell bullshit.
Old 05-03-2004, 08:14 PM   #19
teto
Regular User

since when do you race that car....how much experience do you have?...i would like to try a car like that....out of the track wich car do you drive???
teto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2004, 09:57 PM   #20
SPAD
Regular User

This was his car. now he drives in the american series go to his site http://www.brandonthomas.ca
Old 05-08-2004, 03:49 AM   #21
teto
Regular User

i likesd a lot the second picture of the 2003 series...the second picture ....where hi is taking a right corner...nicely done....

i almost crash last night ...i was doing 140 and my tyres are right now like super gone...i almost couldn´t control it...but later you just say... it was somethig special...good luck that i didn´t crash but the adreanline is what keeps my doing that kind of things

wich tyres do you recomend me to buy?? ihave right now a ventus...i find the very good...but i have a 323F....it is not a fast car but in corners is something else...iwould like a all season tyres cause you can not predict the weather here in guatemala...it rains when Jesus crys...please convince me in which tyres should i get
teto is offline   Reply With Quote