Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 04-06-2006, 11:59 PM   #31
fabro_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by blinkmeat
Originally Posted by ZfrkS62
that dude needs to shut the fuck up. How can someone that stupid be so rich?
Dre. Dre

This is why black ppl shouldn't be allowed to be rich 8)

Jk
:roll:

See what I mean..... :roll:

"Perfezione Leggera Italiana"
fabro_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:08 AM   #32
ZfrkS62
Regular User

that shit is running rampant down here. Every black person has them and what i think is the second stupidest idea next to them, is that they are allowed to wear them to work.
so tell me how pointing out a simple observation and fact is talking bad about black people. If i say that there are mosquitos in a swamp, is that talking bad about mosquitos? no. That's pointing out a simple observation and fact.

Sorry, I dont really like the fact that people start to criticise if its not their culture or their color of skin or his status or whatever, not personal attacks to you, but sometimes I get sick and tired when this kind of things happen, black talking bad about white, white talking bad about black, yellow against brown, brown against white, mexicans against americans, americans against mexicans, etc etc etc....
What's wrong with wanting someone who is supposed to be 30 something years old to not act like in illiterate 6 year old with a foulmouth? :roll:

People idolize this guy for some reason and all he's doing is teaching them that it's cool to talk like an eppileptic with a speech impediment :roll:

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:10 AM   #33
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk
Why do white people feel they need to act like black people now? Apparently, even in relative terms, more white people buy black peoples' music (hip hop etc) than the black people.
White people feel the need to act like black people?

Dont think so. There are a lot of respected black people around. The rest is fucking trash. Any of the hip hop crowd is trash in my mind. Be it black, white, asian, purple pink...dont give a shit were you from, trash is trash in all parts of the world.

In that respect I quite frankly dont give a shit what people act or dress like. They are the scum of the population........

And most people simply dont buy music, hence it appears like white people buy more black music then blacks themselves.

Anyway classiying people as "black" and "white" is just wrong.

I have white skin, that doesnt mean Im the same culture as your aussie ass, an american redneck or an italian gino, or a french bloke. I'm just Ukrainian, and the fact that other half of the world shares the same skin colour as me doesnt count for anything in my view of the world.

Same way as an Ethiopean would not like to be in the same classification as a Nigerian. Or an African in general classified under the same umbrella as a carribean.

I just hope that one day people will refer to others buy their country of origin and not just say "that white guy" or "that black guy"
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:11 AM   #34
blinkmeat
Regular User

Originally Posted by fabro_s
Sorry, I dont really like the fact that people start to criticise if its not their culture or their color of skin or his status or whatever, not personal attacks to you, but sometimes I get sick and tired when this kind of things happen, black talking bad about white, white talking bad about black, yellow against brown, brown against white, mexicans against americans, americans against mexicans, etc etc etc....

:roll: peaceee......
It was clearly a joke - get a life
blinkmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:24 AM   #35
ZfrkS62
Regular User

I honestly don't think he knows what a joke is :roll:

Old 04-07-2006, 12:29 AM   #36
fabro_s
Regular User

Me getting a life??? im not the one making bad jokes!!! :roll: :roll:

Old 04-07-2006, 12:36 AM   #37
fabro_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by ZfrkS62

I honestly don't think he knows what a joke is :roll:
Yeah???

You dont know what a personal attack is.... :roll:

Old 04-07-2006, 12:38 AM   #38
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Well I guess it proves that you agree with the black culture these days, you agree that they can wear whatever they like is a (free country), shops must be on (gangster areas) well seems like black people = gangsters, sorry didnt know that, and you also llike the fact that white people can wear what black people like too....
Most black kids arent gangsters. They just pretend to be. Dealing dimes and ounces is not gangster. So are the white kids who try to act up.

Al Capone was a gangster.

Leonid Kuchma is a gangster.

Putin is a gangster.

Tony Soprano is a gangster

The young black d00de or white guy dealing weed on the corner is not a gangster, he barely makes enough money to survive along with his welfare check Besides the fact that most simply pose to be gangsters when in reality they flip burgers by day and put on a gangster face by night.

Wearing baggy clothing and hats sideways and having chicken and beer is not culture.

Black people have plenty of culture, more so then white American(IMO), however it's beeing overshadowed by clowns like busta rhymes the game and all those clowns.

I'm just glad that I have black friends who arent like that, who are educated, know real music and show their real culture.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:42 AM   #39
fabro_s
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Well I guess it proves that you agree with the black culture these days, you agree that they can wear whatever they like is a (free country), shops must be on (gangster areas) well seems like black people = gangsters, sorry didnt know that, and you also llike the fact that white people can wear what black people like too....
Most black kids arent gangsters. They just pretend to be. Dealing dimes and ounces is not gangster. So are the white kids who try to act up.

Putin is a gangster.

The young black d00de or white guy dealing weed on the corner is not a gangster, he barely makes enough money to survive along with his welfare check Besides the fact that most simply pose to be gangsters when in reality they flip burgers by day and put on a gangster face by night.

Wearing baggy clothing and hats sideways and having chicken and beer is not culture.

Black people have plenty of culture, more so then white American(IMO), however it's beeing overshadowed by clowns like busta rhymes the game and all those clowns.

I'm just glad that I have black friends who arent like that, who are educated, know real music and show their real culture.

Finally, someone with coherent posts.....

Old 04-07-2006, 01:10 AM   #40
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX

Putin is a gangster.

Finally, someone with coherent posts.....
that's ironic coming from someone who has been reaching far into his ass to attempt to make others look like racists :roll:

Old 04-07-2006, 01:32 AM   #41
fabro_s
Regular User

You and only you made yourself look like a racist.... Dont be ashame to say you hate black culture these days..... :roll:

Old 04-07-2006, 02:58 AM   #42
blinkmeat
Regular User

fabro_s is a troll

I hope you get a nice ban
Old 04-07-2006, 03:01 AM   #43
bmagni
Regular User

wow, didn't think it would get to this point... someone is upset :roll:
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 03:02 AM   #44
pitfield
Regular User

Oh dear. I hadn't realised how 'white power' you lot seem to be. Why see Busta Rhymes as a black man? In this situation he's a way over the top, behaving inappropriately perhaps, annoying to the cop and the people who've crashed they're 360.

If you see a white person on TV being a twat do you sit around thinking about white culture? I didn't think so.

Also, he's a flamboyant character, a noisy individual, don't you think that this is why he's such a successful rapper.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:41 AM   #45
blinkmeat
Regular User

:roll:

Good god - racism is funny on the internet cause no ones a racist in real life... learn to love it...

THE INTERNET IS NOT SERIOUS BUSINESS