Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-25-2004, 02:41 PM   #151
graywolf624
Regular User

What I am trying to say is...life isnt that bad for me right now that I would want to risk screwing it all up again by getting involved with the wrong person.
Welcome to my world.. Though Im still working on my first ferrari (after the college debt).
graywolf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 02:45 PM   #152
Jabba
Regular User

I still feel very lucky and grateful for just having a couple of fully working hands (sounds a bit rude) I guess you never really appreciate anything until you havent got it anymore.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 02:47 PM   #153
graywolf624
Regular User

I still feel very lucky and grateful for just having a couple of fully working hands (sounds a bit rude) I guess you never really appreciate anything until you havent got it anymore.
Not sure I understand what your saying.. Depending on how you interpret it, not sure I want too.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:48 PM   #154
Zonda11
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
Anyway I just had to get out at the end so that I could make a fresh start....no matter what cost...even if it meant loosing a ferrari...(can you imagine how bad it must have been now ?)

The grass always seems greener on the other side...but when you find out that it really isnt as green as you thought...sometimes you cant get back to your original field of grass that wasnt so bad after all.

What I am trying to say is...life isnt that bad for me right now that I would want to risk screwing it all up again by getting involved with the wrong person.
Did she take the Ferrari...or did you just have to sell it?

Zonda11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 02:49 PM   #155
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
Not sure I understand what your saying.. Depending on how you interpret it, not sure I want too.

lmao!!!
Old 06-25-2004, 02:51 PM   #156
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by graywolf624
RSI injury to my left hand...didnt think I would be using a computer for quite a while...if ever again...and that would mean no more JW.

Luckily I made a full recovery without even needing surgery.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:54 PM   #157
nthfinity
Regular User

ah, yes much clearer. something similar to carple tunnel? (repettetive strain injury?)
glad you made a full recovery, jabba. ive known more then a few people who have had various tendon injuries to thier hands, some opted for surgery, and one opted for a different approach, specifically massaging the tendons.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:56 PM   #158
Jabba
Regular User

Yep I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome....or post whore syndrome as I like to call it...think I knocked up about 1,000 posts when JW first opened in about a day or so and obvisouly fucked my hand up...big time.

I always thought RSI was a myth dreamt up to try and sue microsoft over.
Old 06-25-2004, 02:59 PM   #159
graywolf624
Regular User

Yep I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome....or post whore syndrome as I like to call it...think I knocked up about 1,000 posts when JW first opened.
That sucks. Let this be a lesson to all you posters. Use proper form when posting. It's an artform.

* I know I'm prolly doomed to carpal tunnel down the road. Computer programmer and all.
Old 06-25-2004, 03:02 PM   #160
Jabba
Regular User

One thing that was never really mentioned at the time was that with proper rest and exercises...even after having it for months...it can cure itself.

People are too quick to rush into having surgery for everything these days it would seem.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:10 PM   #161
geargirl63
Regular User

I would have to agree, ppl are too quick to have a surgery or qwick fix something. Something to keep in mind though, a massage therapist told me that when you are bending your wrist your fingers should be straight, and when your fingers are bent, your wrists should be straight. Just a bit of advice.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:11 PM   #162
Jabba
Regular User

yeh...some bad habbits are hard to break though I guess.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:18 PM   #163
PATo355
Regular User

Off topic

Old TG videos were presented by you and the Krazy Hawaiian , if you see the 348Targa the license plate has KH in it , as EAM stands for your name , is that the car of your friend ?

*weird question*

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 05:21 PM   #164
Jabba
Regular User

You notice far too many things. As that photo was taken in 1997 it is unlikely it is anything to do with Krazy Hawaiian...although I did point this complete coincidence out to him before.
Old 06-25-2004, 05:23 PM   #165
geargirl63
Regular User

Originally Posted by Jabba
yeh...some bad habbits are hard to break though I guess.
yes they are very hard to break.