Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 01-20-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
ferrari550
Regular User

Default Sansa e280 problem

I have recently bought a sansa e280 and i am having a problem with the videos on the player. Every time i put a video on the player it seems that the audio is delayed. Or it may be that the video is a bit slow? Has anyone ever had a problem like this with the same or similar player? I am not sure what the problem is so if anyone has a solution it is greatly appreciated.
Old 01-20-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
Vansquish
Regular User

Originally Posted by ferrari550 View Post
I have recently bought a sansa e280 and i am having a problem with the videos on the player. Every time i put a video on the player it seems that the audio is delayed. Or it may be that the video is a bit slow? Has anyone ever had a problem like this with the same or similar player? I am not sure what the problem is so if anyone has a solution it is greatly appreciated.

I've got an E280 as well. Have you been using an "approved" video encoder so that you can import the videos properly to the device?

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
ferrari550
Regular User

I have been using the "sansa media converter" that comes with it. Is there something better i can use?
Old 01-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #4
Vansquish
Regular User

That's a good question...I haven't done a whole lot of video converting for it, but I've done some reading that suggests that some third party software might be a better bet...and not only that, but the videos that you can upload to the E280 are limited to only 10 minute chunks if you do them by normal means without "cracking" whatever the system is that's in place that keeps them that length. If I have a bit of time later today, I'll look around and see what I can find. At the moment I'm a little busy at work tho hehe.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote