Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

View Poll Results: Should Ferrari back Massa for the championship title
Yes. Massa has been the better and more consistent driver in the last few races. 26 50.00%
No. Raikkonen has shown that he is still very fast. Check the fastest laps of each race. 18 34.62%
Who cares? McLaren will beat them anyway. 8 15.38%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2008, 09:54 PM   #31
Juho
Regular User

Originally Posted by simona View Post
F1 is loosing my interest. Each event is more like a parade then a race.
lol, you sound like my grandpa, if you're in Europe and watch MotoGP then you'll problaly know it's already have more poeple watching then F1.

Another point, Kimi is gonna win at Spa if he can get the car to work WITH him, or if it rains, and as someone said before Spa is the most interesting and unpredictable race.
Juho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 02:03 AM   #32
frnk
Regular User

While I don't think Kimi is entirely to blame for the disappointing way his campaign has turned out this year I believe, especially given the win Massa has just been gifted, that it's probably time for Kimi and Ferrari to get behind Massa and beat Hamilton for the driver's championship. Ultimately though both Kimi and Felipe will need to be pressuring Hamilton every race for the rest of the season in the hopes that Hamilton will crumble again and throw it all away like he did last year.
frnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 03:15 AM   #33
Mattk
Regular User

I think that now, realistically, only Massa out of Massa and Raikonnen can win the world championship. Nevertheless, I am not a man to encourage moves like slowing down to let a team-mate pass.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 AM   #34
DeMoN
Regular User

Last option should say "Who cares? FIA will make Ferrari win no matter what"

I am done with locking out my weekend parties to wake up at 7am and have Stewards decide who wins. Suck my B@lls

FIA = FAIL
Old 09-08-2008, 03:23 AM   #35
frnk
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk View Post
I think that now, realistically, only Massa out of Massa and Raikonnen can win the world championship. Nevertheless, I am not a man to encourage moves like slowing down to let a team-mate pass.
Massa is definitely in a better position than Raikkonen and will certainly be getting full backing for the championship from Ferrari for the rest of the season unless something very dramatic happens. One thing that is worrying though is that if Raikkonen spends the rest of the season backing off and being Massa's rear gunner that Hamilton will not be under as much pressure as he was last year.
frnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 04:38 AM   #36
zeus_2011
Regular User

Not much choice left for Ferrari!! They have to back Massa now!
zeus_2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:49 AM   #37
SHIZL
Regular User

it looks like the fia is backing him why not ferrari and kimi looked good as support after going after the points leader
SHIZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:22 AM   #38
Pokiou
Regular User

I think Massa and Hamilton arwe bringing a new flavour to the age old sport! Massa has my vote If Hamilton cant win it i would be happy to see Massa up there!.
Pokiou is offline   Reply With Quote