Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-22-2004, 01:15 PM   #16
blah
Regular User

RC would you like me to dig up photos and videos of conservative towns lynching black people? Or maybe the dragging incident that happended in texas too.
Old 10-22-2004, 01:21 PM   #17
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
RC would you like me to dig up photos and videos of conservative towns lynching black people? Or maybe the dragging incident that happended in texas too.
Sure if you want to - but would hav eno idea as to what that would have to do with what happened in bean town... :roll:

It's a free country - you can do and say what you want... just be sure not to do it anywhere near liberal police chiefed officers...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 01:27 PM   #18
blah
Regular User

uhhhh...Wtf are you talking about man, have you lost it? You blame liberals for everything bad in this world. Remember it was a liberal president in WWII who sent out troops over to europe to allow your family to live free.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:09 PM   #19
RC45
Regular User

uhhhh...Wtf are you talking about man, have you lost it? You blame liberals for everything bad in this world. Remember it was a liberal president in WWII who sent out troops over to europe to allow your family to live free.
Well, well, well - this is ripe coming from a 'the republicans are to blame for everything' camp :roll:

...and while the US bailed Europe out - it wasn't as if the US was stopping the Germans from rolling up the beach in Cape Town...
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 02:16 PM   #20
gucom
Regular User

lol ofcourse no germans wer in SA but he's right on other points not every bad thing in the world can just be blamed on liberals (or politicians in general). also this
It's a free country - you can do and say what you want... just be sure not to do it anywhere near liberal police chiefed officers...
is BULLSHIT as it was said earlier its very much more likely that they weren't ordered from above to shoot at those people, and if it's about freedom of speech, i htink ur better off with the democrats than hte republicans
Old 10-22-2004, 02:44 PM   #21
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
Well, well, well - this is ripe coming from a 'the republicans are to blame for everything' camp :roll:

...and while the US bailed Europe out - it wasn't as if the US was stopping the Germans from rolling up the beach in Cape Town...
arent your relatives english? Do you think the germans would of just stopped at north africa and said we are done? Hell no.
Old 10-22-2004, 02:55 PM   #22
Toronto
Regular User

didn't RC also say his relatives were jews in Germany?
your right america didn't help in WWII RC, the police didn't do their job here RC, Kerry is the reason this girl died RC, your always right.
Old 10-22-2004, 03:01 PM   #23
BADMIHAI
Regular User

By JW rules, RC should be banned for posting this political bullshit in General Chat.

However, I must say that the death of an innnocent young woman is indeed sad and should not be left unpunished.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 03:46 PM   #24
FerrariKiller
Regular User

A non-lethal pellet gun is supposed to be a replacement for a real gun with real bullets. If the officer was not justified in killing the student, he should not have shot at her. The Boston fans caused a tremendous amount of damage and cost the city a lot of money due to their behavior. So, they are not innocent in my opinion. I wisely choose to stay inside during the "riot" and did not take the risk that the girl took. I have heard from friends who where there that the girl was attempting to light a vehicle(with people in it) on fire, and on a forum such as this; that action should be held to the utmost scrutiny.

long live the moose
FerrariKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 03:59 PM   #25
PeleProdigyGTO
Regular User

Originally Posted by FerrariKiller
A non-lethal pellet gun is supposed to be a replacement for a real gun with real bullets. If the officer was not justified in killing the student, he should not have shot at her. The Boston fans caused a tremendous amount of damage and cost the city a lot of money due to their behavior. So, they are not innocent in my opinion. I wisely choose to stay inside during the "riot" and did not take the risk that the girl took. I have heard from friends who where there that the girl was attempting to light a vehicle(with people in it) on fire, and on a forum such as this; that action should be held to the utmost scrutiny.
Word.

I think you need to chill out a bit RC. So seriousssss!
PeleProdigyGTO is offline   Reply With Quote