Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-21-2004, 10:54 PM   #16
BADMIHAI
Regular User

I got a fight (ring) coming up in february!!!

Good luck, man!

I just got off the ring Saturday:

Where are you gonna fight?
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 10:54 PM   #17
ZfrkS62
Regular User

He punches you, you kick his ass, he goes to jail and you should not get a record. And if you have witnesses that can prove to the cops that he punched you first you defently should not get a record.
problem with that is, you have to use reasonable force to subdue him. so you can't knock him down and keep hitting him, or knock him down and let him up to knock him down again.
you also have to make sure the witnesses see that you made every effort to avoid the conflict.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 10:57 PM   #18
BADMIHAI
Regular User

you also have to make sure the witnesses see that you made every effort to avoid the conflict.
Would a roundhouse to the side of the head followed by a back kick to the guts go under "reasonable force"?
Old 10-21-2004, 11:09 PM   #19
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Would a roundhouse to the side of the head followed by a back kick to the guts go under "reasonable force"?
Well man, reasonble force is one of my issues and its the number one thing that keeps me from getting into fights. I have a record of braking jaws, noses, dislocating peoples sholders. But I matured and dropped that shit.

when I get in a fight(now) I fight like a wresler and I just put the guy on the floor face down or in a head lock. and tell him this like "I can do what ever I want with you know, but whats the point? Your not worth it". And it works.

Just show the guy that you CAN snap his neck, and you can beat his brains out, but dont actually do it.

All you have to do is put the guy down, get him in a defenslece position
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 11:13 AM   #20
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by DrijF360
It's a fight man, your how old and your still thinking of going to the principal?? What the hell, lol, seriously w/e havin a rep that you don't take shit is a good thing instead he's gonna be talking shit about you. And what you gonna do walk away. Since I'm a fighter thats not my way of doing shit. So for you I say the same thing.

That's a good point. I don't want to throw my life away for some retard. But I feel like I can't let it go either
What you planning on doing lol couldn't be that bad. Its a fight, if your not a fighter ok. But don't let it go away if your confident that you can beat his ass. I know all about all that high school shit, It's all bullshit man!

Sorry to say this, but Badmihai don't listen to him, I do Muay-Thai as well, and I didn't practice so I can hit ppl, unless the other guy didn't throw the first punch, don't touch him.
Most of the time guys like this will one day make a mistake and they will be thrown out and probably go to jail.
I had more or less the same situation, anyway, the guy hits me first so I go berserk on him and I KO'd him, he was in a coma for 5 days and had multiple scull fractures and other wounds. It was outside school and I thought I wouldn't get in trouble but I did, BIGTIME, 'cause I thought it was self defence, the police told me I was wright but there had to be a limit and I could face justice for this.......I'm still waiting. Besides that I was thrown out from school and it wasn't easy to find another and I lost a lot of valuable time, what I'm trying to say, you'll only get trouble.....and so on.....

So stay cool and relax, don't give the guy attention or something.....

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 03:36 PM   #21
ARMAN
Regular User

2nd option - NO. Shit dont stinks when you dont touch it.
3rd probably will not help.
Ignore it. If you can fight it doesnt mean you have to show it to everyone buy kickin sombodys ass(nice trophey BTW :shock
IF there will be a situation when he is rediculosy pissing you off better than any kugfu staff just grab him in the corner and get him a few good hard punches. Not TOO bad. That should reboot his HD

Sueing crap dont work here and in russia so no advices here

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 03:44 PM   #22
DUNKiNUTS

Be like don't hate we both white, and if he is like WHITE POWER! then say fuck you and your mom fucks darkes. Then whop-up on his punk ass.
DUNKiNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 03:49 PM   #23
gucom
Regular User

since racism is 1 of the most stupid things EVER it shouldn't be too hard to diss him, try doing it when alot of ppl are listening. If u really wanna kick his ass, make sure he hits u first.
And bout letting a black guy beatign him up, it seems to me that htat will only "prove" his opinions on black people?
Old 10-22-2004, 03:58 PM   #24
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by DUNKiNUTS
then say fuck you and your mom fucks darkes.
WTF??? Your a real fucking racist... i think this may be your last day on JW :roll:
Old 10-22-2004, 04:26 PM   #25
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by DUNKiNUTS
Be like don't hate we both white, and if he is like WHITE POWER! then say fuck you and your mom fucks darkes. Then whop-up on his punk ass.
Another post like this one and you will have to saw good bye to JW dude...
Old 10-22-2004, 04:30 PM   #26
DUNKiNUTS

sorry guys i am not trying to say anything, if he is hating on blacks or what not that is a big insult, thats it. I am not racist i and i am sorry for the miss understanding.
DUNKiNUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 04:42 PM   #27
aOp
Regular User

One thing is for sure: You shouldn't fight him whatever you do.

You might get in a "bad light". Talk with him with a high authorized person taking part. A teacher, parents, the police or someone who can do something about it.

There is always a solution without violentic action.
Old 10-22-2004, 04:43 PM   #28
Junk2006
Regular User

I thought you were white what is the most racist comment he can call you "honky" or "wigger"
Old 10-22-2004, 06:38 PM   #29
BADMIHAI
Regular User

He's just racist in general and it drives me crazy. Unfortunately the "big black guy" thing won't work here since we're not in Detroit. I'll just talk to him nicely and see what happens.

Ignore it. If you can fight it doesnt mean you have to show it to everyone buy kickin sombodys ass(nice trophey BTW )
Don't get me wrong. I have self-control and try to avoid fighting on the street. But in some cases you just can't avoid it. Monday I'll take him aside and talk to him. I'll tell him to stop it and if he keeps being racist I'll kick his ass in the washroom (no cameras there).
Old 10-22-2004, 10:55 PM   #30
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Originally Posted by Ronin005
Originally Posted by SPEEDKILLAR
Originally Posted by DrijF360
It's a fight man, your how old and your still thinking of going to the principal?? What the hell, lol, seriously w/e havin a rep that you don't take shit is a good thing instead he's gonna be talking shit about you. And what you gonna do walk away. Since I'm a fighter thats not my way of doing shit. So for you I say the same thing.

That's a good point. I don't want to throw my life away for some retard. But I feel like I can't let it go either
What you planning on doing lol couldn't be that bad. Its a fight, if your not a fighter ok. But don't let it go away if your confident that you can beat his ass. I know all about all that high school shit, It's all bullshit man!

Sorry to say this, but Badmihai don't listen to him, I do Muay-Thai as well, and I didn't practice so I can hit ppl, unless the other guy didn't throw the first punch, don't touch him.
Most of the time guys like this will one day make a mistake and they will be thrown out and probably go to jail.
I had more or less the same situation, anyway, the guy hits me first so I go berserk on him and I KO'd him, he was in a coma for 5 days and had multiple scull fractures and other wounds. It was outside school and I thought I wouldn't get in trouble but I did, BIGTIME, 'cause I thought it was self defence, the police told me I was wright but there had to be a limit and I could face justice for this.......I'm still waiting. Besides that I was thrown out from school and it wasn't easy to find another and I lost a lot of valuable time, what I'm trying to say, you'll only get trouble.....and so on.....

So stay cool and relax, don't give the guy attention or something.....
see with great power comes great responsibility, and you obviously arent mature enough to have handle it. in knowing what you know, its obvious you will have the advantage over alot of people, so you should be able to control your self and the individual.

I think that the fact that BADMIHAI hasn't destroyed this fool yet, has already shown that he has incredible self control. I don't think the question is "how do i make him throw the first punch" i think it's "should i make him throw the first punch"

I think the fact that he wants to take a stand and shut this fucker up is a step in the right direction and beating the hell out of him might be the only way to take an effective stand against him.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote