Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-19-2004, 03:59 AM   #1
yg60m
Regular User

Default 5th Gear programs

When - Monday 25th October on five
Britain's Most Economical Car.
Motoring magazine presented by Tiff Needell, Vicki Butler-Henderson, Tom Ford and Adrian Simpson. Tonight's programme examines how to cut fuel costs, and tests three of the most economical cars on the market. Meanwhile, Tiff road-tests the new Porsche 911.
(Subtitles, Stereo)

When - Monday 1st November on five
Our Fastest Ever Crash Test.
Motoring magazine presented by Tiff Needell, Vicki Butler-Henderson, Jason Plato and Adrian Simpson. Tiff and Vicki crash two small cars into a concrete block at full speed. Jason Plato drives through five European countries in 24 hours in the world's most expensive Ferrari. And Adrian road-tests the new Seat Toledo.
(Subtitles, Stereo)
24 hours in the most expensive Ferraris !! The competition is hard between Top Gear and 5th Gear
yg60m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 04:10 AM   #2
aks
Regular User

the world's most expensive Ferrari
which would that be? there must be some old ones out there more expensive than an enzo, am i right?

My Car: Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Selespeed 5-Door (Black Exterior/Red Leather Interior/Sunroof/17 inch Alloys/Tinted Windows/Rear Parking Sensors)
aks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 06:50 AM   #3
bmwmpower
Regular User

most expensive ferrari

250 GT0 8 mil euros
bmwmpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 08:13 AM   #4
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmwmpower
most expensive ferrari

250 GT0 8 mil euros
I seriously doubt somebody would be crazy enough to kindly give his 250 GTO for such a test... quite hard even to find an Enzo owner though LOL
Old 10-19-2004, 08:25 AM   #5
bmwmpower
Regular User

i read test between cobra coupe and 250 GT0, i dont now from which mag was test, maybe evo, than its real
bmwmpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 08:37 AM   #6
mindgam3
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
most expensive ferrari

250 GT0 8 mil euros
I seriously doubt somebody would be crazy enough to kindly give his 250 GTO for such a test... quite hard even to find an Enzo owner though LOL
im sure if they can get a BAR honda, a BSB and a power boat along with renting out london airport they can manage to get hold of an enzo

Either way, looks like it'll be a great episode, cant wait
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 08:49 AM   #7
TT
Regular User

i read test between cobra coupe and 250 GT0, i dont now from which mag was test, maybe evo, than its real
I don't recall such test on evo during the past years, but could be possible.. still, we are talking about a 24 hours enduro that will pile up quite a few miles on the car either way it will be marvellous for sure
Old 10-19-2004, 02:10 PM   #8
noliebro
Regular User

those episodes should be great, hopefully they will be available online or maybe I can just wait 2 years to get it in America. :cry:

In a Porsche 911, you're going to have a very good time actually driving the thing, but everyone is going to hate you. They're going to give you dirty looks as you drive by, call you names at the lights, vandalise your paintwork in the night and never, ever let you out of a side turning. That's a given.

In the Vantage, everyone's going to want your babies.
-J.C.
noliebro is offline   Reply With Quote