Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > What Do You Drive Or Ride ?

What Do You Drive Or Ride ? No bullshit inside here please

Old 03-22-2006, 11:21 PM   #16
ae86_16v
Regular User

Great car and nice wheels !
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:01 AM   #17
sivsk
Regular User

No worries ZfrkS62, after reading some of the threads i understood why........

Thanks for the welcome guys......

Yeah Arman, your dad is spot on everyone drives like crazy here, and yep you do get animals, liike cows parked up in the middle of the road........ But it's the crazy bus drivers that you have to watch out for.... ever seen the Movie Duel..... its like that all the time the drivers look like

pehtren , i intend to get her back in order fairly soon. Most of the stuff is from Schnitzer, only non schnitzer parts wpuld be the Exhaust, which was made back in england, it's stainless steel, , from the manifold back to the muffler, one awesome thing about here is no emmissions check here nothing that 150 rupees can't fix, so the cat was stripped and its 2 & half" pipes straight through...... this was hand made by a company called Tube torque, he is pretty famous guy in the North of England asmall shop, real small but good work sounds good.... mmm next job some sound to be posted i guess!!!

gucom thanks for the welcome.......
sivsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 06:15 AM   #18
TT
Regular User

Thanks for posting this topic too bad about the state of the E36, it's still a nice looking car :good: and I hope it will hit the road again soon!
Old 03-23-2006, 05:36 PM   #19
coombsie66
Regular User

Nice car! My best mate has an E36 Evo and my dad used to have an E36 Non evo 4 door, put a K&N cone filter, heat shield and cat back scorpion on my mates M3 the other day, it sounds AWSOME!! So i'd guess your manifold back system sounds even better!!!!!! Its a glorious sound
Shame you dont get to use it so much any more.
That front splitter must have been an absolute nitemare to drive with in the UK let alone where you are now!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2006, 09:01 AM   #20
iraghava
Regular User

AS I said in the previous topic too sivsk that's a great car you have and yes I can understand your plight about our roads. But get it up & running properly and I am sure you will find a few roads in your area worthy of a nice blast late at night when they are free of traffic.

@ARMAN - Your dad like sivsk said is spot on and among other things the following can be found on the middle of highways at anytime of either day or night - Cows, Buffaloes, Dogs, Foxes, Children, Children on bicycles (the most dangerous combination in my opinion), Cyclists and Bikers with a death wish on their 100cc MEGABIKES travelling at 60kph in the fast lane and to be frank I have had an urge to run over quite a few of those myself too!!!

The biggest dangers are the Bus/Truck drivers as Sivsk mentioned and I have had quite a few battles with them on the road and a few close shaves too!!! But I have survived victorious till yet!!

But all in all it's a memorable experience driving/being driven here. I will try and post a video of me driving with all the mayhem around!!

P.S. Remember "MIGHT IS RIGHT" is the only traffic rule which is followed in India! And everyone especially the bus/truck drivers swear by it.

Reality is just an illusion caused by a lack of Alcohol. - Sir Johnny Walker

Senator Hillary Clinton called for President Bush to begin pulling troops out of Iraq next year. And let me tell you something, when it comes to telling a president when to pull out, no one has more experience than Hillary Clinton. - Jay Leno
iraghava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:05 AM   #21
TransAm
Regular User

Nice M3, and welcome to JW 8)

What happens if you hit a cow in the road in India? Cows are sacred, right?

Is it considered worse than hitting a person?

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:38 AM   #22
iraghava
Regular User

Originally Posted by TransAm

Yeah they are sacred but if you hit a stray one nothing much happens except for the damage to the car!
If it is owned by somebody and he happens to be around when you hit the cow then people appear out of nowhere and if you are stupid enough to be standing around you have to pay them compensation for hurting the cow or if you are smarter you just run the heck away from there!

Hitting a person is worse if he gets hurt if not its alright. Again the thing is these things are fairly common in India and if you hit somebody the smartest thing is if they are unhurt is to scoot for your life. If they get hurt you simply load them into your car and take them to the hospital and call the police too because otherwise if you stand or get stuck at the scene of the accident the resulting mob can seriously hurt you & your car. Which has happened many times & led to the beating up of the driver resulting in serious injuries and burning the car up at times.

Senator Hillary Clinton called for President Bush to begin pulling troops out of Iraq next year. And let me tell you something, when it comes to telling a president when to pull out, no one has more experience than Hillary Clinton. - Jay Leno
Old 03-25-2006, 12:26 PM   #23
ARMAN
Regular User

Originally Posted by iraghava

Yeah they are sacred but if you hit a stray one nothing much happens except for the damage to the car!
If it is owned by somebody and he happens to be around when you hit the cow then people appear out of nowhere and if you are stupid enough to be standing around you have to pay them compensation for hurting the cow or if you are smarter you just run the heck away from there!

Hitting a person is worse if he gets hurt if not its alright. Again the thing is these things are fairly common in India and if you hit somebody the smartest thing is if they are unhurt is to scoot for your life. If they get hurt you simply load them into your car and take them to the hospital and call the police too because otherwise if you stand or get stuck at the scene of the accident the resulting mob can seriously hurt you & your car. Which has happened many times & led to the beating up of the driver resulting in serious injuries and burning the car up at times.
:shock: no way, i am not going to india

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 04:36 AM   #24
iraghava
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
Originally Posted by iraghava

:shock: no way, i am not going to india
Awww ARMAN now don't be a pussy!! Come to India and trust me you will have the time of your life!! It's great fun here avoiding all these things on the road and surviving at the end of the drive