Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines > Magazine Scans

View Poll Results: Do you want more french article ?
yes 0 0%
no 0 0%
336 100.00%
Voters: 336. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-24-2004, 05:44 AM   #1
yg60m
Regular User

Default Maserati Shamal (french article)

As promised, i post a test/review of the Shamal, i will maybe post another one later in the same thread so watch out Jorge

BTW, if you save them, please answer the Poll

yg60m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 09:48 AM   #2
sameerrao
Regular User

Thanks Yann! I cannot speak French but anyway love to browse through the pics and the stats...

On whether you should post a French article or not - if an English article is already posted than perhaps it doesn't make much sense. But otherwise go for it ... I remember going thru one of your old articles which had a compared between the F50 and Mclaren F1 - that was pretty cool.

One more suggestion - it would be nice to have a brief summary - one or paragraphs going over the article and giving final conclusions ....

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 11:14 AM   #3
jorge
Regular User

OHH very nice!!
Again thanks a lot yg60m.

BTW can i vote 50 times? pleaseee if you have the time it would be great to have more articles.
jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 01:56 PM   #4
stradale
Regular User

Yes, please!! My French is not very good, so I can't read the entire article, but the most basic information I can get from it. This, however, is by far not the most important aspect. It's the pictures!!! There's no difference in language there. If you are planning on posting more articles in french with stunning pictures like in this one, please do!

After all those years I'm still so in love with the Shamal! It's like an Italian E30 M3 on steroids. What a wonderful car...
Old 07-25-2004, 08:49 AM   #5
yg60m
Regular User

Originally Posted by sameerrao
One more suggestion - it would be nice to have a brief summary - one or paragraphs going over the article and giving final conclusions ....
Ooops, you're true, i didn't think to that ops: I will take care and do it later