Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 09:13 AM   #1
pagani
Regular User

Default Georgia is the start of WW III

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
He doesnt have to buy it, Putin already appeared on television interview proclaiming exactly this story.

Perception is reality - the world perceives Putin as reputabe and the USA not, therefore the story is already ccepted as fact.

Facts have never had anything to do with the validity or "reality" of any news story around the world - especially one that villifies the USA. Until Russia invades a western european country , the US will always the bad guy - you know this
Georgia is Puppet state for the new world order and usa have israel have armed georgia
They want to destroy russia with a
And start ww3
In the past usa had a good name but they the want power destroyed that good name and their are do it that now
This is not a anti usa but more a wake up post for the world.
And putin is no angel be is not controled be the real power that be and he has brains
Bush is just puppet so is obama mccain etc.
Russian point of view
This is the usa now puppet state/police state
Georgia President Saakashvili Calls for New Order
The Reason for Georgia Russia War - USA & Israel behind this
Nuclear Threat from Russia to U.S. "If U.S. Attacks Russia, Russia will be Forced to Use Nuclear Weapons Against United States

[/quote]

Last edited by pagani; 09-08-2008 at 02:38 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:05 PM   #2
pagani
Regular User

RUSSIA PREPARES FOR WAR, RUSSIAN TROOPS MOVE TOWARD AMERICA
From coast to coast am
How World War III Began
Old 09-10-2008, 11:39 PM   #3
gobs3z
Regular User

Not to add fuel to the fire, but i found this to be interesting

Russia and Venezuela want to do military exercises in the Caribbean.

Russia sends warplanes on Venezuela training mission

Two strategic bombers to carry out practice flights over neutral waters before returning home

Two Russian strategic bombers have landed in Venezuela as part of military manoeuvres, the Interfax news agency reported today, at a time when US-Russian relations are at their most strained since the cold war.
Interfax cited a Russian defence ministry statement as saying the two Tu-160 strategic bombers landed today to carry out training flights over neutral waters in the next few days before returning to Russia.
The arrival of the Russian strategic warplanes in what the US considers its backyard followed a statement at the weekend by the Venezuelan government saying that four Russian ships would participate in joint exercises in the Caribbean this year.
The US sought to make light of that announcement. A US state department spokesman, Sean McCormack, said that if Russia really intended to send ships to the Caribbean, "then they found a few ships that can make it that far".
Venezuela said a taskforce including four Russian naval ships and 1,000 Russian military personnel would take part in mid-November exercises with Venezuelan frigates, patrol boats, submarines and aircraft.
News of the planned exercise came shortly after Vladimir Putin, the Russian prime minister and former president, warned that Nato's deployment of several warships to the Black Sea in the aftermath of Russia's invasion of Georgia last month would not go unanswered.
The Russian agreement to send planes and ships could be seen as part of a campaign by the Venezuelan president, Hugo Chávez, who never loses an opportunity to take a jab at the US, to build up his military. Chávez has been on an arms-buying spree and has proposed a hemispheric South American defence council aimed at the US.
Thanks to high oil prices, Venezuela – a member of the Opec oil cartel - has been able to spend $4bn (£2.2bn) on weapons since 2004. Bought mostly from Russia, the arms included the purchase of 53 Russian helicopters and 24 Sukhoi fighter jets.
Venezuela is buying the rights and technology for a Kalashnikov assault rifle factory near Caracas. During a visit to Russia in July, Chavez said the two countries had formed a strategic partnership and he was buying a Russian missile defence system to thwart a potential US air attack.
Venezuela is reported to be considering buying as many as five diesel-powered Russian submarines. The deal would make Venezuela the region's top naval force.
Last year when he was still president, Putin said Russia would permanently resume long-distance patrol flights of strategic bombers, which were suspended in 1992 after the collapse of the Soviet Union. Since then, there have been several incidents in which British fighter planes have scrambled to intercept Russian warplanes.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...ssia.venezuela

Is the Guardian a respected news source? Just curious...

"If we could read the secret histories of our enemies, we would find in each story enough sorrow and suffering to disarm all hostility." Longfellow
Old 09-10-2008, 11:58 PM   #4
SinRS
Regular User

Interesting and very frightening at the same time. I think Russia has been heading this direction for few years already and this USA's decision to place missiles in Europe right next to Russia didn't do any good. To be honest I don't understand what has it got to do with security of US to place missiles 6000 km away. This is not good!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:32 AM   #5
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by SinRS View Post
Interesting and very frightening at the same time. I think Russia has been heading this direction for few years already and this USA's decision to place missiles in Europe right next to Russia didn't do any good. To be honest I don't understand what has it got to do with security of US to place missiles 6000 km away. This is not good!

it has everything to do with it, the policy of the US has always been to fight wars far away from home no matter the cost, a war inside the continental US would be disastrous and dare I say utter suicide for the invading force too because the Americans are very twitchy when placed against a wall, I am willing to bet the US government would nuke their own population in a heartbeat if it meant destroying invaders

putting missiles over there pointed to Russia is a deterrent more than an operational strategy, if push comes to shove they would never be fired anyway, but they are hugely intimidating, the US has missile silos in south korea also, pointed right at pyong gyang, and there are plenty more missiles floating near the Russian coastal continent, in submarines, ships and plenty more weird things that you and I do not know about, Americans got a hard on for weapons they always have, Venezuela would make a very stupid move if it was to attack the US, I don't underestimate the other nations but fighting the States is a mistake, fighting the Russians is a mistake too, if I were Russia I much rather start a war with the French, it will be so much easier

(notice I did not use the term Surrender Monkeys anywhere in my reply)
Old 09-11-2008, 06:01 AM   #6
BigBrother
Regular User

I hate all politicians and religious maniacs ... the world would be better off without them
Old 09-11-2008, 06:08 AM   #7
SinRS
Regular User

Originally Posted by 10000rpmlover View Post
it has everything to do with it, the policy of the US has always been to fight wars far away from home no matter the cost, a war inside the continental US would be disastrous and dare I say utter suicide for the invading force too because the Americans are very twitchy when placed against a wall, I am willing to bet the US government would nuke their own population in a heartbeat if it meant destroying invaders

putting missiles over there pointed to Russia is a deterrent more than an operational strategy, if push comes to shove they would never be fired anyway, but they are hugely intimidating, the US has missile silos in south korea also, pointed right at pyong gyang, and there are plenty more missiles floating near the Russian coastal continent, in submarines, ships and plenty more weird things that you and I do not know about, Americans got a hard on for weapons they always have, Venezuela would make a very stupid move if it was to attack the US, I don't underestimate the other nations but fighting the States is a mistake, fighting the Russians is a mistake too, if I were Russia I much rather start a war with the French, it will be so much easier

(notice I did not use the term Surrender Monkeys anywhere in my reply)
So to summarize USA thinks only about itself.
I just hope these two stupid giants can solve their issues without collateral damage. Meaning the other countries in between them.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #8
10000rpmlover
Regular User

SinRS, you know that is not gonna happen Russia and the US are governed by idiots, (please don't take offense my American friends I am just a Brit living in the US) I think every nation stands to lose from a war between these two, but to be honest I don't think Russia would win that conflict unless they get backing from other nations, meaning China, Indonesia, Venezuela... but then you are dangerously putting Americans into a desperate position and I once again say that they are capable of very bad things when cornered, I do firmly believe they wouldn't hesitate in Nuking everybody else to kingdom come

I have a friend that is a retired air force Colonel, he tells me the Nuclear weapons numbers released to the public are very far from the truth and there may be 3 times as many in the US, that has always given me the Hibby-jeebees, so long as the elite few survive the Americans would have no care, this I have heard from quite a few Americans, I too hope these idiots can figure all this out without shots being fired or I will have to start digging up a bunker under my yard, big enough to put my RX-7 in there too
Old 09-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #9
RC45
Regular User

but then you are dangerously putting Americans into a desperate position and I once again say that they are capable of very bad things when cornered, I do firmly believe they wouldn't hesitate in Nuking everybody else to kingdom come
Pretty ignorant statement right there - what would be gained by "nuking" people at home?
Old 09-11-2008, 06:22 PM   #10
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post
Pretty ignorant statement right there - what would be gained by "nuking" people at home?

ah, you don't understand Americans well, you see the ruling elite there(which are a few rich and powerful people) have no regard for the populace, just look at History, whenever you push americans, they tend to push back 10 times harder, they tend to be rather oblivious, until faced with a disaster, they want no war, sink the Lusitania... = Americans go beat the hell out of the Germans, Americans do not want in a second world war, the japs hit pearl harbor = Americans nuke 2 cities full of civilians in japan... Americans are happy with things as they are, then 9-11 happens...= they invade and conquer 2 countries and kill thousands, is this someone you want to shoot first at?

what I said is not an ignorant statement but a very informed one, the US is a nation where the ends justify the means, I am not saying they are a crazy bunch, but only that if faced with an invasion on their turf they would retaliate with overwhelming force and that is my observation of it, all in all it would be a disaster, ponder this, if an invading force lands in the shores of Virginia or New York, do you realy think the government will stand by as they march to Washington D.C.? as my friend the Colonel says, they would evacuate as many people as they can from the area and then keep the invaders there awaiting to be turned into shiny pieces of glass, I am sure it is shocking to think any government would consider destroying their own, but like I said, Americans are like rabbid wolverines, do not corner them, look back in history and look at the kill ratio of US forces vs the ones they were fighting, I am sure you will not see the numbers from Iraq and Afghanistan any time soon but if history is any indication I expect lots of US casualties and then many many more on the other side, most likely not combatants either.

what would be gained? a win, the other side of the coin is that a war with Russia will be the thing that starts WW3, it will be a very short war though, I just hope I can dig my bunker before it starts
Old 09-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #11
RC45
Regular User

ah, you don't understand Americans well, you see the ruling elite there(which are a few rich and powerful people) have no regard for the populace, just look at History, whenever you push americans, they tend to push back 10 times harder, they tend to be rather oblivious, until faced with a disaster, they want no war, sink the Lusitania... = Americans go beat the hell out of the Germans, Americans do not want in a second world war, the japs hit pearl harbor = Americans nuke 2 cities full of civilians in japan... Americans are happy with things as they are, then 9-11 happens...= they invade and conquer 2 countries and kill thousands, is this someone you want to shoot first at?

what I said is not an ignorant statement but a very informed one, the US is a nation where the ends justify the means, I am not saying they are a crazy bunch, but only that if faced with an invasion on their turf they would retaliate with overwhelming force and that is my observation of it, all in all it would be a disaster, ponder this, if an invading force lands in the shores of Virginia or New York, do you realy think the government will stand by as they march to Washington D.C.? as my friend the Colonel says, they would evacuate as many people as they can from the area and then keep the invaders there awaiting to be turned into shiny pieces of glass, I am sure it is shocking to think any government would consider destroying their own, but like I said, Americans are like rabbid wolverines, do not corner them, look back in history and look at the kill ratio of US forces vs the ones they were fighting, I am sure you will not see the numbers from Iraq and Afghanistan any time soon but if history is any indication I expect lots of US casualties and then many many more on the other side, most likely not combatants either.

what would be gained? a win, the other side of the coin is that a war with Russia will be the thing that starts WW3, it will be a very short war though, I just hope I can dig my bunker before it starts
An ignorant statement followed by an ignorant monologue.
Closed Thread