Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-08-2008, 01:22 AM   #1
philip
Regular User

Default Kennedy Assassination grandaddy of all conspiracy theroies solved

As promised some time ago, proof that Lee Harvey Oswald did not act alone.

Until the movie JFK came out many years ago, I had only a normal interest in the Kennedy Assassination. When the movie came out it was trashed by the media as being all lies. After seeing the movie, I was interested in what were the lies.

There is a scene in the movie where the former "black ops" informant played by Donald Sutherland, explains how he lands from his extended trip in the Antarctic in Auckland on November 22, 1963 and reads about the Kennedy assassination, which had just occurred.

He explains that he felt he was reading in the local newspaper, something that his "black ops" group had a hand in. The assassination had just occurred, yet the press already had a killer and a detailed biography on the communist sympathizer Lee Harvey Oswald, who had been arrested on an unrelated murder charge that afternoon. He said it was their practice to make sure the news organizations had all the information immediately on "their story" so that it could be the one everyone read about.

I knew I had buried somewhere, the newspapers from the day Kennedy was assassinated and I found them and took them out to read what they said.

Sure enough, the evening paper, which probably was printed at 3 o'clock in the afternoon in San Fransisco had all the information about Lee Harvey Oswald and essentially said he was the killer. John Kennedy died at 11 o'clock in the morning San Fransisco time. Yet 4 hours later they had a killer, and quotes from people who knew Oswald, photos and stories about his trip to Russia and his support for Castro.

Thats working pretty fast considering, he was arrested later, after Kennedy died, in a movie theater, concerning the shooting of a police officer far from where Kennedy was shot.

However it was on page three where I found something much more interesting. Obviously, someone can not immediately control everything the press is reporting about and some things that you do not want to come out, sometimes do.

If your read the article carefully you will note that a doctor talks about Kennedy's wounds.

The doctor mentions an entry wound in the throat.

Lee Harvey Oswald was supposedly on the sixth floor of the book depository shooting Kennedy in the back and back of the head.

How does John F. Kennedy end up with an entry bullet wound in the throat? Another shooter?

The official autopsy, which was not performed in Dallas, in violation of Texas law, has been heavily criticized by many for its failure to trace the bullets through Kennedy's body so that the bullet trajectories could be determined.

In that autopsy, military doctors who were unfamiliar with autopsy's and bullet wounds in general were ordered to examine Kennedy in Washington. In that autopsy, they concluded the throat wound was an exit wound. (confirming the lone gunman theory)They did not understand that the doctors at Parkland had used the exit wound in the throat as a point to begin cutting open his throat to help Kennedy breath while trying to save him.

Parkland hospital now, as it was in 1963 was a trauma center, and those doctors are very experienced at treating gun shot wounds. They know their exit wounds from entry wounds.

This information in this newspaper article to my knowledge was never repeated again and I have never seen any references to entry wound in the throat except for here. After day two the wound in the throat was always called an exit wound.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:51 AM   #2
pagani
Regular User

Lyndon Baines Johnson was behind with the fbi and other goons
Thanks bringing up the truth i allways knew that oswald did not shoot him

Last edited by pagani; 09-08-2008 at 02:00 AM.
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
philip
Regular User

Update:

The doctor in the newspaper article later denied he ever told anyone it was an entry wound. Unlike many other witnesses to the assassination, he lived a long life.

Governor John Connally also denied being shot by the same bullet that went through Kennedy, but later changed his story. He also lived a long life. His wife at the time of his death, was asked but, did not give permission for the bullet fragments to be removed from her husbands body. Those fragments could have been analyzed and compared to the pristine bullet that was found on his gurney at the time of the assassination. That one analysis could have ended all conspiracy theory's about the Kennedy assassination. John Connally was very critical of the movie JFK in 1991, even though it came to some of the same conclusions John Connally had about the assassination immediately afterwords. At the time he witnessed being shot by a bullet different from the one that first hit Kennedy, in contradiction to the conclusions of the Warren Commission Report.

Lee Harvey Oswald was arrested by police at about 2:00 CST on Friday that would be 12:00 pm PST. He denied shooting the President. He did not live very long after making that statement.

Jack Ruby, Lee Harvey Oswalds killer, testified to the Warren Commission itself in Dallas. His testimony was filmed. In his testimony, he told the Warren Commission that he could not speak freely in Texas because it was not safe for him to talk in Texas and if he could be brought to Washington and put under protective custody, he would tell them everything. Earl Warren replied that they had no police powers and could not take him to Washington, so he should tell what he knows right now. Jack Ruby said he could not and made no statements to the Warren Commission. Jack Ruby died of cancer while in prison.

This film of his testimony was duplicated verbatim in the movie JFK and was filmed in Black and White just like the original, Earl Warren was played by Jim Garrison the New Orleans District Attorney, who the movie JFK is primarily about.