Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2004, 08:55 AM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default June 30th - Spy pics in Lausanne!!! WTF is this????????

As always I was out in town with my camera, and finally I managed to shoot a couple of pictures of that damn camoed car that goes around town since months now... It always drive around the same identical roads, I already followed it 2 times before, but at night and it was impossible to take pics since it was moving all the time.. and BTW, the driver sure drives it hard! My car isn't really a supercar, but still enough to keep its pace of course, but it's scary to see how fast he goes around town where the speed limit is 50 and most roads are very narrow! Hell he takes corners as a racing driver no idea if he does that just when he notice he is followed (and usually always fallowed by the same BMW)

But today he couldn't escape

So now.. WTF is this? I saw some spy pics (took in Nevada I think) of the new Cherokee and the camoufflage was kinda similar... for sure the engine is a big V8 judging by the sound it makes...

Clickable for slighty bigger (800x600)

I also saw an RS4 pretending to be tuned by ABT.. I wonder how much:

A couple more Autobahn cruisers

A Maser

And a 996TT