Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 08-27-2005, 09:29 PM   #46
T-Bird
Regular User

I don't think Ferrari builds cars with reliability in mind otherwise there wouldn't be soo many extra cars at the Ferrari dealers all the time waiting to get worked on unlike some certain bowtie car we all know and a few hate or atleast to the same level as most car companies.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:34 PM   #47
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
I don't think Ferrari builds cars with reliability in mind otherwise there wouldn't be soo many extra cars at the Ferrari dealers all the time waiting to get worked on unlike some certain bowtie car we all know and a few hate or atleast to the same level as most car companies.
Whatever you say :roll:
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:46 PM   #48
T-Bird
Regular User

how many times have you been to a Ferrari dealership and seen an open bay and not atleast a couple cars sitting in the shop waiting? never for me but I can go to a Chevy dealer and not see any Z06's in there it's just something you have to admit Ferrari's are not very reliable machines and when you try to tune up an Engine from them it isn't always a good outcome in terms of reliablility. I am sure that the FXX is extremely different from the Enzo expecially in the engine I doubt they just tweak the fuel trim and the exhaust and get 800hp and that is $1.8 million US that alot of fucking money for a tuned up Enzo don't you think I'm sure that car barely resembles the Enzo under the skin. when the Z06 very closely resembles the C6R under the skin and the skin itself so yes for some cash you can make a Z06 more than likely be on par if not better than a stock Enzo that was the original statement it was stated that with some work it could be in Enzo territory if not better not in FXX territroy for an extra roughly $1.8 million. you cannot say that it is possible to get any other car in your beloved Ferrari cars territory.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:57 PM   #49
RC45
Regular User

^^ let them go... it'll just turn into another he say she say.

RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 09:57 PM   #50
T-Bird
Regular User

fine it just anoys me sometimes
Old 08-27-2005, 10:03 PM   #51
RC45
Regular User

^^ I know - but the truth is what pisses them off so much. For the price of a yuppie Beemer you can get a Ferrari beating car...

But the Tifosi are too proud to accept that they will only dream of that type of performance, while Chevy sells that type of performance to everyone

And used prices mean almost everyone can sample it.

The truth is what makes them bitter

Remember the $50,000 C5 Z06 smashed the F360CS to the curb.. so they all prayed for the F430... now the $65,000 C6 Z06 destroys it before it even establishes itself
Old 08-27-2005, 10:58 PM   #52
SFDMALEX
Regular User

how many times have you been to a Ferrari dealership and seen an open bay and not atleast a couple cars sitting in the shop waiting? never for me but I can go to a Chevy dealer and not see any Z06's in there it's just something you have to admit Ferrari's are not very reliable machines and when you try to tune up an Engine from them it isn't always a good outcome in terms of reliablility. I am sure that the FXX is extremely different from the Enzo expecially in the engine I doubt they just tweak the fuel trim and the exhaust and get 800hp and that is $1.8 million US that alot of fucking money for a tuned up Enzo don't you think I'm sure that car barely resembles the Enzo under the skin. when the Z06 very closely resembles the C6R under the skin and the skin itself so yes for some cash you can make a Z06 more than likely be on par if not better than a stock Enzo that was the original statement it was stated that with some work it could be in Enzo territory if not better not in FXX territroy for an extra roughly $1.8 million. you cannot say that it is possible to get any other car in your beloved Ferrari cars territory.
Just so you know. I didnt read your post. First sentence, thats it.

Are you standing by you saying that Ferrari overtune their cars when they leave the assebly line? Yes or no?

I assume that your wise enough to say no, if thats so those engines still got a whole lot of potential.

Oh and go see what most Ferraris are in repair for. Everytime I read something about a 355 its electronics, I'm sure thats the result of a highly tuned engine.

You haters make me laugh.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:07 PM   #53
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45
^^ I know - but the truth is what pisses them off so much. For the price of a yuppie Beemer you can get a Ferrari beating car...

But the Tifosi are too proud to accept that they will only dream of that type of performance, while Chevy sells that type of performance to everyone

And used prices mean almost everyone can sample it.

The truth is what makes them bitter

Remember the $50,000 C5 Z06 smashed the F360CS to the curb.. so they all prayed for the F430... now the $65,000 C6 Z06 destroys it before it even establishes itself
:roll:

If the only thing in my mind was Performance Id built a Caterham from a kit, so please take that argument and shove it somewhere were it will stay withouht slipping out every single post.

I dont give a flying fuck if your corvette beats a fucking GT1 Porker, a 333SP or a fucking F15 in a drag race, it doesnt make my hear beat faster, it doesnt make me drool, it doesnt make me wanna give my soul to the devil to get a ride in.

Its just a fast Chevy, and thats what it will always be to me, no matter how fast it goes.

I hope your wish will be granted and every single car on the street will be a Vette were all of you haters can enjoy the world withouht over priced Porsches, poser Ferraris and other exotic over priced eurotrash polluting your precious flat straight streets.

P.S Oh and, I dont give a fuck.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:08 PM   #54
RC45
Regular User

Yep - haters..

Old 08-27-2005, 11:10 PM   #55
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Yep - haters..

1. Your link is fucked.

2. Thanks for proving that your a hater(s). I think I should put that in my sig.
Old 08-27-2005, 11:16 PM   #56
SFDMALEX
Regular User

fine it just anoys me sometimes
You fanboys/haters annoy the hell out of everybody by sticking your Vette in every single thread on the forum.

If its a thead about an FXX we hear how your Vette with enough cash can beat it.

If its about an Enzo, oh some small time tunnning will beat that also. :roll:

I suggest you put all that "the Vette is so great" propaganda in your sig, so you dont have to post whoore about it all the time.

BTW How is your EVO? Why didnt you buy a Vette when you had that EVO? Maybe you should have said you had a Vette instead, it being so affordable and everything, we all might as well have bought it. and by it I mean, you know, I dont have to say it again do I?
Old 08-27-2005, 11:19 PM   #57
SFDMALEX
Regular User

F430... now the $65,000 C6 Z06 destroys it before it even establishes itself
Yea yea sure thing. Oh and the next Z06 will beat the next F-car, and the next will do so too, we all know that, you dont have to say it all the time, just stick it in your sig so you dont have to repeat your self every couple of years that a new performance car comes out, ok? Thanks in advance.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:14 AM   #58
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
F430... now the $65,000 C6 Z06 destroys it before it even establishes itself
Yea yea sure thing. Oh and the next Z06 will beat the next F-car, and the next will do so too, we all know that, you dont have to say it all the time, just stick it in your sig so you dont have to repeat your self every couple of years that a new performance car comes out, ok? Thanks in advance.
So basically Ferraris are about posing and performance no longer counts.. interesting.
Old 08-28-2005, 12:17 AM   #59
T-Bird
Regular User

what the fuck are you talking about you whinner this thread is about the Corvette and I'm not the one who came in hear saying the Vette can beat a Ferrari someone else did and you said no chance so I had to back the guy up since it is true. And I don't go around to all your Ferrari is god threads and start spewing the FACTS that a Corvette is and has the potential to walk the floor with most Ferraris. Fuck atleast we accept that we will probably never own a Ferrari but can have that kind of earth shattering performance for less than 1/3 the price and still have some decent Mileage out of it aswell Oh and cheaper insurance and cheaper service intervals/parts and a trunk and ease of use among other things. And stop bringing up old topics you baby it's like you need to bring up things no one cares about anymore to make yourself feel more superior just go back to moderating your Ferrari Central, god forbid we make any comment that might make the Ferrari not seem like it belongs at the pinnacle of Automotive performance/perfection. Seriously Ferrari's are great but you have to accept the fact that there are contendors out there capable of knocking them down a peg or 2 or off the podium all together
Old 08-28-2005, 12:34 AM   #60
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Again I didnt read your post, just scanned through it.

I give the Z06 all the credit it deserves, what I fucking hate is when the fanboy crew brings up the fucking car is every single thread, how great it is and how it can destroy anything on this very planet with some proper work.

Im just sick of it, plain and simple, cant go anywere withouht the fucking Vette coming up.

I never hate on that car, never say anything bad about without being sarcastic.

Its you the fanboys who only accept the fucking vette is the holy grail of all and everything else is fucking shit ass poser mobile eurotrash, hippy, latte, hair dresser, poofta peice of foreign shit.

Seriously, Vettes are great, but you have to shut the fuck up every once in a while about it.

Not one group on this forum pushes one car like you guys do.

I only step in when you shit all over the competition, and Im stupid for doing so, better shit to do then argue with someone who doesnt want to accept anything, if its fact, if its a magazine article, if its a video if its anything, it either wrong, biased or just straight up bullshit printed because Ferrari paid em to.

So whatever buddy, go jerk off to some Vette pics. BTW No offence, I have my political hat on.