Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 06-29-2003, 05:06 PM   #1
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Default Fucken hell......M Schumacher lost!

I can't beleive he couldn't overtake his fucktard brother!
I say it was definetly the tires! Aparently, Michelins are way ahead with their tires, because they can build them very fast, so they know what tires to build for the certain GP from the weather prognosis.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 05:33 PM   #2
TT
Regular User

Default Re: Fucken hell......M Schumacher lost!

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
I can't beleive he couldn't overtake his fucktard brother!
I say it was definetly the tires! Aparently, Michelins are way ahead with their tires, because they can build them very fast, so they know what tires to build for the certain GP from the weather prognosis.
IMO it's just that some tracks and some weather conditions are better for Bridgestone and other for Michelin, that's all...

I was so sad for Kimi though... he is really a promise and having the engine brake this way is really sad.. he was flying!

Alonso did a good and consistent job, altough Schumi almost passed it in the end

But a nice GP afterall...
Old 06-29-2003, 05:40 PM   #3
Anonymous

Schumaker is a wus.... I smoked his wus ass in F1 Challange this morning by over 15 seconds!!!!! Own3d
Old 06-29-2003, 05:48 PM   #4
robruf
Regular User

Now it is a three way race for the Construcotr's Championship between Ferrari, McLaren-merecedes, and BMW. Today's race was actually fun to watch. I think that Alonso braked way too early and this threw Coulthard off and he had to werve around him and off he went. Do you believe the car control that Villeneuve showed us when he went off, did the 360 in the dirt and then kept on going, it's too bad that he doesn't have a better car. Next year he will probably be with another team. Poor Kimi, he should be leading the standings by 4 instead of trailing by seven, his engine blew up, what is going on with the Mercedes engines? Weber is doing a great job, he is the most improved driver of the year by far, he may take Jaguar to the podium next year, wait and see.
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2003, 05:53 PM   #5
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by robruf
Now it is a three way race for the Construcotr's Championship between Ferrari, McLaren-merecedes, and BMW. Today's race was actually fun to watch. I think that Alonso braked way too early and this threw Coulthard off and he had to werve around him and off he went. Do you believe the car control that Villeneuve showed us when he went off, did the 360 in the dirt and then kept on going, it's too bad that he doesn't have a better car. Next year he will probably be with another team. Poor Kimi, he should be leading the standings by 4 instead of trailing by seven, his engine blew up, what is going on with the Mercedes engines? Weber is doing a great job, he is the most improved driver of the year by far, he may take Jaguar to the podium next year, wait and see.
Today I heard a last minute news where they were saying Villeneuve will stay at BAR next year but of course, if no contract is signed, nothing is sure...
Old 06-30-2003, 09:58 AM   #6
TheSammeR
Regular User

That was great... see a pilot that want to RACE and try to pass shummy without fear. Yes Montoya, like Villenueve, is one of the last pilot that do a race and not a train.

Uhm... Alonso was very dangerous... he do his braking joke 2 times:
1 with Coultard
2 with shummy at the end... you see shummy touch the back of his car in the middle of the last turn.

I say: eliminate areodinamic and eletronic and gain mech. grip... you'll see true races again.

bye
Old 06-30-2003, 01:36 PM   #7
maalox
Regular User

Man I hope Villeneuve switches to something else. He's dicked around enough at BAR. He really needs to change something, even if it's to another second string team.
maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2003, 07:42 PM   #8
crochico
Regular User

i'd have to agree and hopefully jacques moves on to something better than BAR.. it's sad to see how a great start to his F1 career has just gone downhill for so many years now
crochico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 03:42 PM   #9
scubywrxr
Regular User

Jaques is past his sell by date.. he needs to retire, coz button is whipping his ass..
scubywrxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 11:13 PM   #10
tekwar
Regular User

jacques is overated in my opinion...sure he has won the title, but i mean he was driving arguably the best car of that time, it doesnt take the best driver to win with it. in all fairness, he isnt a slob either, but i think he is overpaid by BAR. i agree its time for him to move to another team, he is getting really stale with his current team.
tekwar is offline   Reply With Quote