Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 05-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #1
MIHALS
Regular User

Default Lambo Cellebrations - sunday - spammers corner

I don't want to mix this yack yack yacking between the othr posts, so I better put it here. I just came back from the second day of Lambo meeting and I want to tell you what happened...
in the morning we were supposed to meet with dani in front of his hotel at 10. but as I realized too late that it's sunday and the buses go not so often, I was half an hour late (ofcourse I apologiesed to dani :roll: ). it also started raining, so instead of (before planned) trip to seven sisters (cliffs in seafront) I decided to take a bus to Eastbourne, which is more than one hour from brighton. before we got to the bus stop, we went around the hotel, where all Lambos were sleeping (not sure about the owners ). they were just leaving to Eastbourne, so even if it was raining, we decided to take some pics. then we took the bus and went to Eastbourne. between that we managed to take off by seven sisters, cos I thought we already missed Eastbourne ops: then I realized that we didn't, so we took another bus (sorry dani for that funny thing...). when we came to Eastbourne, it was heavy raining and was cold strong wind. we didn't exactly know where to go, so I asked one woman where's the hotel where they should be. so we went that direction, but after about 15 minutes of walk (as she said it's 10 minutes) we were wet through from the rain and frozen... when we were coming to the end of that little town, I said "hmm, it's not here, let's just go home, it's useless to be looking for a Supercar display in heavy rain" and dani just said "wait". there was actually the display of those lambos on the lawn in front of us, just hidden behind a small rock wall . there were those orange and yellow lambos glowing in that fucking ugly cold and raining weather on the lawn in that moment I forgot about the rain and we started by Miura where there were no ppl at the moment. then we took as many pics as rain allowed us and when the cars were leaving, I recorded some nice vid of Zonda F, Countach, Diablo SV and Murcie when starting the engine...

it was fucking horrible weather, I had soks and shoes wet like it was 10 litres of watter in them, but it was bloody worth every peny to have a pics of lambos on the lawn, lots of them with no ppl
Old 05-21-2006, 02:53 PM   #2
ARMAN
Regular User

DAMN!!! Bring on the pixxxxx!!!!!

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #3
saadie
Regular User

ermmm ok .. you can kill him now dani lol
as arman said .... Bring Em ON!
Old 05-21-2006, 05:05 PM   #4
MIHALS
Regular User

well, if you'll guys wait untill......... ......... ......... next summer, they will be up - I have 446 pics to edit :faint: I'm trying hard to put them up ASAP
Old 05-25-2006, 09:33 PM   #5
MIHALS
Regular User

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
Originally Posted by Saadie
ermmm ok .. you can kill him now dani lol
Cold - windy - what a horrid weather you have there in Britain!! The +25ºC we have now at Barcelona are GLORIOUS compared with this last weekend!!

The "bus incident" was funny actually - I laugh now when I remember we both waiting in the middle of nowhere, trying to stop a car just because the next bus was coming in 30 minutes!! :shock: raining, the wing literally destroying my umbrella...

But even though - this meeting was well worth the money I paid for the flight tickets and the hotel - honestly!! I really enjoyed every second of my stay there... thanks for everything MIHALS!! :good:
1) that funny chaos business was reminding me those TopGear Competitions "Clarkson's car vs. anything" going out of England, when Hammond and May get stuck right in the midle of nowhere, just like us and then running to catch the bus

2)yep, even when we got wet all the way through in just few minutes, it was bloody worth moments of my life (for now) - I don't see so many supercars every day all together...

3) you're welcome, the only thing which was making me upset is, that I couldn't manage any place in our house, so you didn't have to pay for hotel
Old 05-26-2006, 09:54 AM   #6
stmoritzer
Regular User

well done boys!

my page: www.davidkaiser.ch - "Lamborghini meets St.Moritz" Photo-CD now available !
recent post: 15+ Gallardo Superleggeras roaring in the Swiss Alps !
stmoritzer is offline   Reply With Quote