Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Books, Comics And Magazines

Books, Comics And Magazines This is the place to discuss Books, Comics And Magazines that you have read / are reading

Old 06-08-2007, 10:21 AM   #1
blue8
Regular User

Default Top Gear July Issue: Ferrari at 60

To celebrate Ferrari turning 60 this summer, the July issue of TG magazine (out today) - is a 60-cover special edition. Yes, 60 - and every one a reason why Ferrari has such a hold on the imagination, from Fangio to the F430 to Rod Stewart's inimitable tacky chic lounging next to his Enzo.

Check out our click-through gallery to see all the covers - a potted history of all that's great about the Prancing Horse. And, because your walls deserve it, we're giving you the chance to order any of our studio-shot car covers as a massive glossy poster… for one month only.

60 Covers:
http://www.topgear.com/content/timet...overs/01/?text

Contents:
http://www.topgear.com/content/magflash/0707/

Posters:
http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1925/?text

On the FXX (with a video link):
http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1878/?text

-- I love Ferrari and this issue seems like a must-have but 60 covers is unreasonable to collect. But still very cool though!! Car and TG have had an issue a Ferrari 60th Anniversary special, when will evo have theirs??

blue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 05:25 AM   #2
andreadebi
Regular User

the fxx video with dario benuzzi is stunning!

could someone make a download versione of this video please????
Old 06-15-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
Retro11s
Regular User

So here is my problem:

Top Gear is hard to purchase where I live. The dealer that brings it in only gets two copies and we are normally a month behind (I just purchased the June issue)! And there are two covers I really want: FXX and Enzo. The possibility of these being the two he gets is slim.

Would anyone be able to help me with my predicament?
Retro11s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:37 PM   #4
TopGearNL
Regular User

Originally Posted by Retro11s
So here is my problem:

Top Gear is hard to purchase where I live. The dealer that brings it in only gets two copies and we are normally a month behind (I just purchased the June issue)! And there are two covers I really want: FXX and Enzo. The possibility of these being the two he gets is slim.

Why not subscribe to the Magazine?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:01 PM   #5
Retro11s
Regular User

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
Originally Posted by Retro11s
So here is my problem:

Why not subscribe to the Magazine?
Given past experiences with subscriptions I tend just to purchase any magazine at retail. Plus it would not solve my current problem of wanting the specific covers.
Old 06-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #6
TopGearNL
Regular User

Ah I see, well then you should perhaps get in to contact with someone you trust, maybe in another country to see if he/she can get it and send it to you?
Old 06-15-2007, 05:12 PM   #7
Retro11s
Regular User

Originally Posted by TopGearNL
Ah I see, well then you should perhaps get in to contact with someone you trust, maybe in another country to see if he/she can get it and send it to you?
That was my hope with this posting.

It will all work out.....
Old 07-22-2007, 05:32 PM   #8
Retro11s
Regular User

The July 07 issue of Top Gear is finally available here. I have checked all of the outlets (5!) that import foreign publications and the only issue available is #52 - 1975 312T.

Is anyone collecting all 60 covers and requires this issue? I would be willing to trade for one with the FXX or Enzo. If not, does anyone have access to the FXX and Enzo covers and be willing to sell me one of each?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance....