Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 01-21-2006, 12:34 AM   #16
MIHALS
Regular User

bump - see first post, everything is uploaded now
Old 01-21-2006, 01:14 AM   #17
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Lovely pics. Prague is really picking up.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:49 AM   #18
sameerrao
Regular User

Thanks for the pics ... good to see your faces ...

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 05:07 AM   #19
Pehtren
Regular User

finnaly

i like the street sighting besides that it was all dirty snow :cry: , i like it :shock:

and nice to see you two 8) great pozing in the cars

thanks for the pics :fadein:
Pehtren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 05:18 AM   #20
taygunho
Regular User

thanks for pics.If I am not wrong JC fit in Ford GT without trouble(choping his head). Maybe it is hard to sit in this car because of seat positions. Or they ordered this car with this tiny seats.
Post your pics to hall of shame....
Old 01-21-2006, 07:34 AM   #21
vakpemil
Regular User

Haha a meeting! Great Prague is a nice city I see! 8) Some exclusive cars you saw The pictures of the Enzo are really nice! Tnxk for sharing!
Old 01-21-2006, 09:29 AM   #22
ARMAN
Regular User

Well pisc came out pretty good Only on the pics you realize how fat you are :roll:

It was snowing ALOT a day before so in the city you have seen just a couple of nice cars.

Yep, big shame we couldnt get into ImpexCars and shoot they have the best collection probably you can find in czech as MIHALS said there was M6, 996Turbo, 2Stangs, 360, old XJR in top condition, 2 bentleys and some others

Charouzs dealer(the owner Antonin Charousz is a former rally driver or so) really surprised us and I think too the sales man thought we are someone else We spent there sitting and looking and shooting about 1 hour or more! When we couldnt find the way to open Z06 it was pretty embarassing to ask ops: The guy first thought we've broken something You could open it at first, there is some electronic door handle but then it was impossible to open it dont know if battery was low or what Never trust electronics!
Sitting in Ford GT you have feeling you sit in a squashed bus cause its wide, one test drive would improve the feeling thou Getting out or in was a bit tricky but its nothing comparing doing same in tiny Speedster
Z06 is on the other side very civilized, after GT you dont realize you sit in a sports car, everything is in the place as it should be and inside car is made very well. Outside it looks fabulous, id prefer another color for it, black or blue one probably.

Ferrari dealer was also nice to let us shoot how much we wanted and even didnt complain to light the rest of the house lights for better pix Enzo is astonishing to see You dont care about seeing other cars.. pff.. who cares about some Superamerica, 360, 575, masers

And in the end we was late to catch a train for MIHALS!!! :shock: The city full of cars and they are not moving a bit!!!!!! Damn it was pretty stressing but might Samara did what was needed to do

It was nice meeting with you MIHALS I hope we meet next time you come to Czech

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:46 AM   #23
Wyclef
Regular User

Originally Posted by stradale
^^^ The ones most fanatically pointing at other people and accusing them of being gay (i.e. doing it twice in one thread) are often still in denial...

BTW, it just so happens that two other JW members met IRL as well. I had a few drinks with Wyclef on thursday evening. Very nice meeting him.
My pleasure, stradale And sorry for my Dutch, I have to practise it more often ops:

MIHALS and ARMAN, are those faces really red from weather or alcohol?
Old 01-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #24
TT
Regular User

Thanks for the report! nice pics! Nice full red GT!

And BTW, the mistery F is a 365 GTC4
Old 01-21-2006, 02:51 PM   #25
Wutputt
Regular User

Default Re: Prague sightings + meeting with ARMAN - uploaded

Thanks fot all the pics. The Ferrari/Maser/Ford GT pics are impressive. It seems like you guys had a great time hunting cars!

Originally Posted by MIHALS
then Charouz Dealership (Chevrolet and Cadillac). when we came in and asked if we could take some pics, the guy just said "ah, it's you. yes, of course!". he probably thought we're someone elses (or does he already know JW? ).
Maybe you just look like a celeb duo
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #26
ARMAN
Regular User

/\/\ good one

.................................................. .............................
Old 01-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #27
nthfinity
Regular User

Ford GT - as we both agreed: how the hell can Jeremy fit in that car? I'm 1,75m tall (small) and I nearly chopped my head off when I was closing the door hmm and how can he fit into that tiny bucket seats? and the view outside is horrible aswell Confused NO, this wouldn't be our car at all... but it's still nice to see it Very Happy
i myself am 188cm tall... and not exactly a small guy... i admit, i have to duck my head when closing the door; but once its' shut, i fit inside quite compfortably... with about 5 cm (give or take) to spare... also.. you can recline the seats more w/out the optional Mcintosh sound system...

also, with the GT's optional carbon fibre seats... its not too small so im not sure what seats you sat in... but def. not the ones i did.
Old 01-21-2006, 06:17 PM   #28
MIHALS
Regular User

^^^
yeah, those seats were C/F as you can see on this picture

that GT had also the music system, so it really felt tiny, crowded, small, .... maybe if I took my jacket off, it would definitelly feel better, but still... those seats were too small even for me and I can't imagine any guy like JC is to fit inside
as we said, Z06 is totally different and I wouldn't mind that yellow colour at all

and TT: Thanx for the name :good:
Old 01-21-2006, 06:50 PM   #29
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by MIHALS
^^^
those seats were too small even for me and I can't imagine any guy like JC is to fit inside
as we said, Z06 is totally different and I wouldn't mind that yellow colour at all
i definately cant argue with how you felt in it
about the C6 Z... the seats arent really different from the c5 Z...
that said, they dont really bolster the sides very much... they arent uncompfortable... but they dont 'feel' quite so sporting as even a WRX... but more so then a Mustang GT.

just my 2 cents
Old 01-21-2006, 07:44 PM   #30
ARMAN
Regular User

^^Just let me know then