Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 01-24-2004, 12:15 AM   #46
SamuraiGti
Regular User

It should have. Probably with that kind of programs available to Mac, the sales probably would fire up, and i would be one of those.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."
SamuraiGti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 12:17 AM   #47
zevolv
Regular User

The idea behind the Mac is to have an alternative to Windows not another version of it. Gates and Jobs don't get along verywell you know. Also I don't think Apple is struggling to get your business so they wont change anytime soon. they have loyal followers like myself who wont ever give up the Mac and yes I do use Windows and Linux aswell.
Old 01-24-2004, 12:23 AM   #48
SamuraiGti
Regular User

I only use Windows, here there are Mac for sale, but what about the warranty and the assistance? Here we don't have it for now. =\

If I was a designer and needed all Macromedia Products, i'd have a Mac to work, much better and reliable than Windows.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."
Old 01-24-2004, 12:24 AM   #49
zevolv
Regular User

Apple has way better tech support than Microsoft
Old 01-24-2004, 12:27 AM   #50
SamuraiGti
Regular User

Originally Posted by zevolv
Apple has way better tech support than Microsoft
In the U.S. for shore, in Portugal tech support directly from Mac doesn't exist. =\

And i don't know if there is any "official" mac store here.

Old 01-24-2004, 12:30 AM   #51
zevolv
Regular User

that sucks we have Mac's at most stores and they have actual Mac Stores, two near me.
Old 01-24-2004, 12:32 AM   #52
SamuraiGti
Regular User

The only Mac Stores that i know here, is online.